'Frisian Duck'- A test grow.

cannybuzz

Guest RandyBoBandy

well if your sure you dont mind canny.. as its the same test strain.. ill complete my pics.... if any problem ill ask tony to delete and ill make another thread :yep:

cheers for letting me try these :yep:

gallery_32555_8509_55605.jpg

gallery_32555_8509_1017.jpg

gallery_32555_8509_102737.jpg

[/url]

gallery_32555_8509_64509.jpg

gallery_32555_8509_7568.jpg

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 11

Hi all,

good to see Randy's pics of his outdoor grow. That must feel good to get them in. :yep: Mine have just the extra week to go n' then that'll be the grow part of the test done then. Just the smoke report to go. Mine are at three different stages. Purple indoor done n' burping in jars. Green indoor cropped n'hanging on a line. Outdoor still going. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely job Randy!

Those nuggs in your last shot look mad.

Can't wait to hear how this one smokes.

I'll second that Fd.................... some danko purple chunk there CB........................................ blinking well done for the grow mate.................................... purple fingers !!................. sweet blackcurrant springs to mind !!......................... like little leaves made from sugar leiden liquorice chunks !!................ looks good enough for a canna salad Cb.................... nicely brought to the finish line bruv................ sweet job done..

Congrats on harvest CannyBuzz.................. enjoy em mate................ lock em down in them kilners mate..............and keep the best colas for "New Years Eve"...........will be at max power for sure !!... add it to the others in the sellection box..!! Just added my final harvest pics to me thread Cb...................jell on over and have a gander bredren...............ketchya soon......................Automaster

• Like 1

Hi AM, ta for the compliments mate. They're in their jars, :yahoo:. A nice long cure n' they'll be very tasty I'm sure. Well done with your Des Frans I'll be sure to have a look in. ATB BRO'.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

......SMOKE REPORT......

DP 'Ducksfoot x Frisian Dew'.

DP 'Ducksfoot x Frisian Dew' green pheno' indoor.

DP 'Ducksfoot xFrisian Dew'. purple pheno' indoor

DP 'Ducksfoot x Frisian Dew' purple pheno' outdoor.

Almost a month now since my last post. After a nice long cure burping in their jars I ground up the first bud to be tried about half an hour ago.
....Green Pheno' indoor....

DP-'Ducksfoot x Frisian Dew'. Green pheno'.

DP-'Ducksfoot x Frisian Dew' greeen pheno'.

I know the point of this grow was to show the plants stealthy appearance outdoors so you may well wonder why I'm bothering with this part.
It's a shame that I couldn't get it outdoors. Even 'the best laid plans' can get scuppered. lol. Mine did so I had to keep it in.Those last pics show how it did indoors. It did ok,n' now we know that if all else fails n' you can't plant out it will grow indoors. As I've mentioned before this plant had a more sativa growth pattern.
The buzz?...... This is ok folks. It's building now. I'm holding the spliff,toke,it's almost finished...Last two tokes n' it's in the ashtray. Stronger than I thought it would be!
I'm doing the report like this so you get a real time line of what this stone is like. Ha Ha,will I complete this or be a mumbling wreck by the finish, lol, lol.
12.50pm......
The come on has come on n' now the buzz is here. It is a buzz too. Felt in the head first it's now a physical sensation. The skin of my face seemed to buzz,a slight vibration. This has moved down the upper body n' is now in my legs. So a whole body buzz has come on. I'm sitting. That was a pure Raw spliff. Nice.. I'm gonna make a cuppa n' another spliff. This time the purple pheno'.

.....'Purple Pheno' indoor'.....

DP 'Ducksfoot x Frisian Dew'.(Purple Pheno' indoor).

Spliff made. I put the overspill in a pipe. A sneaky bowl. Right across the eyes the hit went,. Leaving the facial muscles below my eyes feeling like they're bulging. A play with our new kitten,(why do they put their paws in their water bowl?).
1.30pm..... I'm pleasantly stoned. High to be precise. Don't need the second spliff as the stone is here now. My head feels full. Auditory intake is enhanced, I'm more aware of a tv playing in the background.
......OUTDOOR.....

DP A New Special Version

Dutch Passion 'Ducksfoot x Frisian Dew'.(Outdoor).

DP-'Ducksfoot x Frisian Dew'.

DP-'Ducksfoot x Frisian Dew.

DP A New Special Version

DP A New Special Version

There are lots of pics throughout this thread that show how stealthy this plant is outdoors in a suburban garden. I grew it in mine. The first to be grown there in 20yrs because of nosey disapproving neighbours. Well,up theirs the nasty minded f'ckwits It was grown right under their noses,under n' in view of a window in one case. lol. Believe me if they'd known,something would've been said. I was taking a risk but a calculated one. A small patio with lots of other plants around n' she was hardly noticeable even to a canna oriented eye. This was proven when pointing straight at the plant within 3' of it,an old mate, a long time Canna lover literally couldn't see it until I put my pointing finger within a foot of it. She was gobsmacked! :).
......TASTE.....
I've left this 'til the outdoor plant. Opening the jar n' giving a bud a squeeze to release the terpines. The aroma is peppery with a background of mint.
It's 2.15pm. I've left the puple pheno' joint and made one from the outdoor. The high is still there from the first spliff n' pipe,floaty.
A first toke and it's....Washing up liquid? lol. Wasn't expecting that. More tokes and it's nice and mild,no irritation on the inhale and no cough on the exhale. Once again the hit is felt in the facial muscles. As the high builds there's no palpatations,panicky thcv hit,just a calm floaty uplift.
Phew!! This had been playing on my mind. All well n' good it being stealthy but if the stone wasn't there... Well I needn't have worried. It's there alright. Nice it is,buzzy. The plant finished too. The Frisian Dew has done it's job allowing the Ducksfoot to finish in our UK climate. There is no doubt however in my mind that a Greenhouse is the true home of this Stealth plant. It would give good yield. There is a growing smell but it's not so strong as to be noticeable amongst the scents in a garden. @@RandyBoBandy's was a true outdoor grow. Perhaps he can give us an idea of how it did in the end. Did the budz get solid enough. Mine were a bit airy but it wasn't grown great in my book.
There we are then mates. It made it through a summer,it finished and it gets you high. 3 out of 3. All good.then. It's not like I'm coming at this from a position of drought either,getting high 'cause I've had none for a few days or more. Last night I was toking on some 'Wizards Sleeve x Smelly Berry' and bubbling some 'CBD Skunk Haze n' Cheese Psychosis B x 1'. I know when a weed gets me stoned and when a weed gets me high. This one gets you high! :).
I'm gonna finish that spliff,play with the kitten some more n' later on vape some more of this DFFD. probably a mix of the green,purple n' outdoor.
Two words spring to mind.
......Stealth,Greenhouse......
........HAPPY GROWS........
:)

• Like 5

......SMOKE REPORT......

DP 'Ducksfoot xFrisian Dew'. purple pheno' indoor

DP 'Ducksfoot x Frisian Dew' purple pheno' outdoor.

Almost a month now since my last post. After a nice long cure burping in their jars I ground up the first bud to be tried about half an hour ago.
....Green Pheno' indoor....

DP-'Ducksfoot x Frisian Dew'. Green pheno'.

DP-'Ducksfoot x Frisian Dew' greeen pheno'.

I know the point of this grow was to show the plants stealthy appearance outdoors so you may well wonder why I'm bothering with this part.
It's a shame that I couldn't get it outdoors. Even 'the best laid plans' can get scuppered. lol. Mine did so I had to keep it in.Those last pics show how it did indoors. It did ok,n' now we know that if all else fails n' you can't plant out it will grow indoors. As I've mentioned before this plant had a more sativa growth pattern.
The buzz?...... This is ok folks. It's building now. I'm holding the spliff,toke,it's almost finished...Last two tokes n' it's in the ashtray. Stronger than I thought it would be!
I'm doing the report like this so you get a real time line of what this stone is like. Ha Ha,will I complete this or be a mumbling wreck by the finish, lol, lol.
12.50pm......
The come on has come on n' now the buzz is here. It is a buzz too. Felt in the head first it's now a physical sensation. The skin of my face seemed to buzz,a slight vibration. This has moved down the upper body n' is now in my legs. So a whole body buzz has come on. I'm sitting. That was a pure Raw spliff. Nice.. I'm gonna make a cuppa n' another spliff. This time the purple pheno'.

.....'Purple Pheno' indoor'.....

DP 'Ducksfoot x Frisian Dew'.(Purple Pheno' indoor).

Spliff made. I put the overspill in a pipe. A sneaky bowl. Right across the eyes the hit went,. Leaving the facial muscles below my eyes feeling like they're bulging. A play with our new kitten,(why do they put their paws in their water bowl?).
1.30pm..... I'm pleasantly stoned. High to be precise. Don't need the second spliff as the stone is here now. My head feels full. Auditory intake is enhanced, I'm more aware of a tv playing in the background.
......OUTDOOR.....

DP A New Special Version

Dutch Passion 'Ducksfoot x Frisian Dew'.(Outdoor).

DP-'Ducksfoot x Frisian Dew.

DP A New Special Version

DP A New Special Version

There are lots of pics throughout this thread that show how stealthy this plant is outdoors in a suburban garden. I grew it in mine. The first to be grown there in 20yrs because of nosey disapproving neighbours. Well,up theirs the nasty minded f'ckwits It was grown right under their noses,under n' in view of a window in one case. lol. Believe me if they'd known,something would've been said. I was taking a risk but a calculated one. A small patio with lots of other plants around n' she was hardly noticeable even to a canna oriented eye. This was proven when pointing straight at the plant within 3' of it,an old mate, a long time Canna lover literally couldn't see it until I put my pointing finger within a foot of it. She was gobsmacked! :).
......TASTE.....
I've left this 'til the outdoor plant. Opening the jar n' giving a bud a squeeze to release the terpines. The aroma is peppery with a background of mint.
It's 2.15pm. I've left the puple pheno' joint and made one from the outdoor. The high is still there from the first spliff n' pipe,floaty.
A first toke and it's....Washing up liquid? lol. Wasn't expecting that. More tokes and it's nice and mild,no irritation on the inhale and no cough on the exhale. Once again the hit is felt in the facial muscles. As the high builds there's no palpatations,panicky thcv hit,just a calm floaty uplift.
Phew!! This had been playing on my mind. All well n' good it being stealthy but if the stone wasn't there... Well I needn't have worried. It's there alright. Nice it is,buzzy. The plant finished too. The Frisian Dew has done it's job allowing the Ducksfoot to finish in our UK climate. There is no doubt however in my mind that a Greenhouse is the true home of this Stealth plant. It would give good yield. There is a growing smell but it's not so strong as to be noticeable amongst the scents in a garden. @@RandyBoBandy's was a true outdoor grow. Perhaps he can give us an idea of how it did in the end. Did the budz get solid enough. Mine were a bit airy but it wasn't grown great in my book.
There we are then mates. It made it through a summer,it finished and it gets you high. 3 out of 3. All good.then. It's not like I'm coming at this from a position of drought either,getting high 'cause I've had none for a few days or more. Last night I was toking on some 'Wizards Sleeve x Smelly Berry' and bubbling some 'CBD Skunk Haze n' Cheese Psychosis B x 1'. I know when a weed gets me stoned and when a weed gets me high. This one gets you high! :).
I'm gonna finish that spliff,play with the kitten some more n' later on vape some more of this DFFD. probably a mix of the green,purple n' outdoor.
Two words spring to mind.
......Stealth,Greenhouse......
........HAPPY GROWS........
:)

• Like 4

Guest RandyBoBandy

good stuff canny.. i was surprised with the stone too :)

here is my bud grown at lat 51 http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=339396&p=4039949 am i right in saying your at 51 too canny ? first i thought scotland but you cant be..

they was one of my fastest plants to finnish.. but then i seem to be a bit of a lucky bastard with early pheno's lol

in regards to stealth they are awesome, if you was to top or tie one down in the garden, no one would think cannabis.... ive got a couple of seeds left and they are going in the garden for sure

edit

jared picture in here http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=339396&p=4030668

edit

looking at the bud structure on your outdoor ones, they deffo look more airy

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 2

Hey Randy',it wasn't just me they surprised then,lol. I'm far from Scotland mate. Way down South. I've kept three seeds which I'm going to save 'til I find another outdoor plot. Good luck with yours for next year. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That was a cracking blog CB,.......as was RBB.................................. but what next for you two guy's ??............................. where is the strain trail going for you two now ??......................... Would recomend the "DesFran" as a one off lifetime experience. But you might need a "Bigger House" !!...................................... Sitting deservedly so on the top off "My Top 5" beast all time strains........................ slight tip off there........... go get some now !!...AM

Ps; good luck with which ever you decide upon...................... it will be in well same hands with you two "Cultivarists" for sure bredrens...................... good luck, and come new years eve, you got some class in the jar to have..... AM

• Like 1

Wow !! Amazing! Lovely read!

I got these beans before summer for a guerilla grow, but unfortunately real life stuff got in the way and I wasnt able to sow them. Nicely kept in the fridge for the next season though. Those buds look very inviting!

Edited by Groff
  • Like 2

Hi @@Groff, I'm glad you enjoyed the read. I've probably missed some info but I hope people got a general idea. A good spot with all round sun if you can find it. Mine had to look for the sun from a hidden corner and it caused it to stretch a lot before forming any flower sets. atb.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

read somewhere its old aussie sativa x blueberry with the leaf mutation coming from a blueberry line. Only really grows properly in countries nearer to the equator but certainly interesting crossed to the frisian