'Frisian Duck'- A test grow.

cannybuzz

@@cannybuzz I also enjoyed the read. valuable information and an indepth review. Cheers, this strain is interesting and opens up a world of possibilities for the outdoor grower

• Like 1

Nice results with the plants mate. I Was thinking. It would appear the main benefit with this strain would be the shape of the leaves which makes them harder to spot when planted outside amongst other plants. I was thinking about this and not everyone will agree but if its down to the shape of the leaves which determine whether or not your plants get found and stolen then, I'd say your choice of growing location is not good enough.

I could see the benefits when growing them in a back garden between the toms but an actual gg I'm not too sure.

Just my thoughts..

Excellent looking buds mate. I hope you enjoyed those..

Atb.... Dan

• Like 3

I could see the benefits when growing them in a back garden between the toms but an actual gg I'm not too sure.

Yeah this is my thinking really, amongst other garden plants it would be perfect ( topped and fim obv). Plus you can check her daily, or even twice a day if she's in her garden, better care = better smoke

• Like 1

Hi all,ta for looking in. I'm sure the debate will rage on for ages as to the benefits of this new strain. It's a given for me,having done it.That they're a goer in the garden n' would .go well in a greenhouse. I take the point that they may not be the first choice for a gg but then again haven't ggs been restricted as to where they can be grown in case they're spotted? If they're less easily spotted by the general public,doesn't this open up all sorts of places they can now be grown? :sly:.

@@wong tong soup. I think Dutch Passion will be releasing this strain soon. You can contact them via their website or pm @@dutch Passion Tony he's a uk420 member. He may know.

The best of the festive season to everyone. :haveadab::bong:

Im sure if someone knew the cannabis plant well enough to be able to reconise it from the classic "cannabis leaf" and if they happened to stumble across these plants then notice the protective cage then took a closer look im sure they'd think holy shit this is cannabis, reguardless of leaf shape, especially if plants are flowering. Also depending on how many plants a grower has in a plot but i dont stick less than 70 or 80 in a plot, if the plot only has room for less than that i wouldnt use the site. Im sure if someone found this many plants in a plot then the shape of the leafes wouldnt make a difference to them identifying the crop as cannabis. Lets also say the person that finds this plot knows what a "normal" cannabis plant looks like, then no chance.

Maybe if these plants were planted individually, one per site, maybe no cage, then somone who knows what a "normal" plant looks like might not give them a second look.

Either way the plants are a novalty.

Find a secure location to grow cannabis to start with then grow any variety you wish.

Edited by Dan1122

• 2 weeks later...

If you was to use this in a hack with a regular male, would the resulting offspring also have the 'ducksfoot' shaped leaves?

Or would it take a bx with frisianduck and the hacks?

Edited by Captain Kush