JORGE'S DIAMONDS/Orange Hill Special/The Edge[A joint venture]

cannybuzz

Mashed on a nice mix now.

That's nice to know.

P

Hope you are too P n' all others. What are you toking mate?

• Like 1

Nice, Cheese is a cracker,lol, Ratdogs cheese x psychosis b x1 is gonna get started soon. I'm looking for a good mum from it ,now i have the space. Is that the cheese clone from exodus or the big buddha version you're toking. I've done the big buddha cheese but not the original cheese cut' which i think this one of ratdogs is.

• Like 1

As it goes C, I'm six weeks into three of Ratdogs Psychosis as well. They're regs, took cuttings last Sunday so them plus the three Smile (Madgiz) and the Bubblegum should keep me busy for the foreseeable.

Cheers

P

e2a; It was a freebie, Dinafem I think.

Edited by Punta Roja

How would people whove smoked jeorges diamond discribe it? Was sharing a spliff with a pal and he reckons its the best weed his smoked. Straight away came home n googled georges diamond but course found out it wasnt spelt like that. Half tempted to grow it and try it plus surprise him with it lol.

It's Dutch Passion Strain @@stummer mate,if you go to their website there's a good review of Jorges Diamonds. I'd say it's a good smoke.The Sativa dom' pheno' has the high i like n' the indica dom' pheno' has sh't loads of trichomes on it n' has a good all round deeper stone. iatb.

• Like 1

.Update.

Orange Hill Special n' The Edge.

gallery_80526_6686_76659.jpg

A couple of days short of 4wks by my reckoning,n' the OHS are doin' fine considering i haven't been giving them 100% imput over the last week or two.

OHS #1 let's call her Marm'. For no other reason than,I like orange marmalade, lol, plus she's the more regal looking of the two.

gallery_80526_6686_196132.jpg

N' her compannion OHS #2,'Nursey.' She's a bit dumpier than Marm' n' Queeny n' nursey from Black Adder sprang to my JD's waxed BHO mind, lol.

gallery_80526_6686_43477.jpg

I think that yellow leaf is more down to insufficient watering than anything.the rootball in a small Airpot quickly takes up any water n' needs to be kept well watered!

Yesterday i gave 'em a watering of 1ml grow n' bac roootstim',to get 'em going ready for flowering.They've done well to this point in the Alpha mix with just plain water.

'The Edge'

gallery_80526_6686_1729.jpg

That's the two together,looking all tall n' slim like.

Here's plant #1

gallery_80526_6686_212681.jpg

Oh yes,this is Canny's favourite of the three strains in the grow.There's something about the slender sativa dom' leaves that asthetically does it for me.N' i can't tell you how much i'm loooking forward to the high off this new Dutch Passion strain.'

These two also have a front runner n' one slightly behind.This can change in the first few weeks n' often i'll find a late starter will then become the lead plant.

The Edge plant #2

gallery_80526_6686_280198.jpg

Two lil' beauty's.As yet unnamed,i'll have to have a think on that one. In the month they've been up,they've all hit 30cm. The OHS are at 20cm.or that is they were....

Until....dun dun durrrrr(musical cresendo),

gallery_80526_6686_162597.jpg

Following in the footsteps of @@AutoMaster,like a student to their tutor,(n' happily so,) i topped 'em ,nipped 'em,pulled the heads right off 'em like some clumsy giant,not quite, lol. That's what it felt like,especially with the two taller TE's.I've taken all four down to the fourth internode. The tops i've put in rr cubes in my small prop'.

gallery_80526_6686_18257.jpg

N' on we go! I'll wait to have a word with AutoMaster before deciding what to do with the remaining three sets of sidestems.

I'm going to leave 'em in veg for another week n' see how they recover. The plan then i think is to nip out the two growing tips twice more before putting 'em under. Four JD's cut's topped in a similar fashion are doing well,with good colas growing on all. This will mean longer in veg n' because they've already rooted out their small airpots i'm gonna pot 'em on into the red bottom pots,let 'em grow on in those,then pot on into big Airpots.See how big i can get 'em under one single spectrum 600w hps.

They've undergone their first Canny' treatment.I'll give 'em a bit of tlc n' they'll soon recover. lol.

...........--------------------...........

A new addition to the grow,started their germination process last night with a good shake up in a matchbox shared with sandpaper,to rough 'em a bit before they gor a good soaking over night. Placed in tissue this morning n' put into a tupperware container on top of my T5..........

'Ratdogs 'Cheese x Psychosis b x 1'

Popping 10 to find a mum. I'll keep the temps up n' see how many girls i can get. Once i've got the mum i'lll decide whether to start trying my hand at breeding. Look out for some right f'ck ups if i try my hand at that caper. lol. lol. May be best to hold off for a while as i'm busier than i've been in a long long while.which is so,soo good i can't tell ya'. :)

Everything in the JD's,OHS n' TE's cupboard seems to be ticking along. I'm pushing JD's plants 7 n' 8 harder than the rest. Upped 'em to 4ml ionic bloom n' 5ml pk 9/18 last night for their last week before a three day flush. That'll be the last of the JD's plants with cut's going n' more cut's still to go.

.Happy Grows all.

:D

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 3

Cheers P.mate,n' Shire,hi the both of ya.

Just having some scran then a pipe ofJD's hash n' bho is waiting along with a j of JD's bud. Bought myself a new ride today,Suzi GSXF 600F.A nice celebration smokey's called for. Don't know how close i'll get to the 240mpg it says on the clock,but a track day or two will see me giving it a good go. First job,off with the fairing. Then it's new clocks n' lights streetfighter style. I'll be digging out my old Easyrider n' BSH mags. @@stummer you'll find the JD's a good smoke for ideas n' inspiration.The indica in it gives a good stoney base n' the sativa element to it let's the mind fly high,the body relaxed n' free of earthbound aches n' pains by the indica side enables my mind to wander free n'unhindered. Blimey i haven't even hit that pipe yet.lol.lol. atb.

• Like 3

Hey @@shire,pipe was nize.After a good cure the JD's are proper tasty. I'm looking forward to a smoke report of yours mate,they really do look the business.

• Like 1

Hi,just gonna hijack my own thread n' bung in a couple of pics of my @Ratdogs 'Cheese x Psychosis B x1'. Scarified n' then soaked overnight.

Once placed in tissue the seeds only took 24hrs for a 10/10 result.

gallery_80526_6686_14289.jpg

Left 'em one more night then popped 'em into these root riot cubes n' bunged 'em in the prop'.

gallery_80526_6686_222183.jpg.

Great germination,now for the seedling stage. :yep:

.Happy Grows.

:)

• Like 1

CannyB howdy.............you asked re the "Maining", yes CB train 2 left and 2 right horizontal, then nip out to 4 each side, as tutorial, train the 4 each side, out horizontal, and they will climb up onto a ring to form even colas canopy and allowing plenty of air and light in between the 8 colas tree's !!............

http://www.growweedeasy.com/main-lining-technique-nugbuckets#how-early-can-i-start-main-lining-plants

I see you have topped back to the 4th node, not an issue, had they pre sexed at all before you topped them ? are they greater than 28 days from germination day ?.........i just posted a couple of pics of the stage 1 maining in me OHS blog cannyB.............did take some minerals to cut a way 85% of plant at day 31 back down to 3rd node..........only had minerals to main 4no OHS !......but will bet later i wish i had done more. maining gives a minimum of 35-45% increase in fruit weight and density, as all energy goes into fruits, nothing wasted from the energy budget...........your ladies looking superb bredren..........great work, and what better gene set to put into bonds !!....AM

• Like 2

Hi @@AutoMaster,

thanx for looking in n' thanx for the comp'. I've just been by your thread n' can see that my OHS have nothing on yours though AM! Mine were i think at aprox 31-33days when i topped 'em.I'll check. Pretty sure they would've shown presex,though must admit to not checking. I'll have a good read of the tutorial you kindly put up. Having now taken them at the fourth node,I'll train those two stems n' remove the lower sidestems. I'm in the middle of moving things around at the moment,so may be a bit lax with my skills,for what they're worth.I'll get there though n' am enjoying the learning curve. Remember that pic i put up of the primroses in the garden? The lanes around where i live are alive with them now. A lovely time of year. Great to be growing at the same time as you with this strain,n' thanx for your help. :yep:

• Like 1