JORGE'S DIAMONDS/Orange Hill Special/The Edge[A joint venture]

cannybuzz

'Stealth Move 2 Update.'

I'm vying for another Orange Trowell award @@AutoMaster. lol. Planned to move the last of my JD's today. The 2 mainlined,OHS,n' TE. 1 cropped n' hanging JD cut',1 cropped JD cut' done while i was there n' 6 OHS n' TE's rooting cut's. I planned on using a 250cc bike with panniers but just before i set off rain came down in sheets n' took out the electrics. Undetered i grabbed a trusted 125cc n' wearing wet wether gear n' a big ruck sack i whipped over to my old grow, Wound it up bar one OHS n' one TE's too big to move.Whacked the whole stinking wrapped up plants parcel in varying stages of full on stinky drying,cropped n' growing weed in seperate plastic bags.Then into a black plastic sack n' fitted it easily into the rusksack. Hit the road. A round trip of 30miles. The Mainlined OHS n' are repotted into 15ltr A/pots n' will stay in veg to recover for another wk before going into 12/12. The drying budz are hanging n' drying in a new drying room n' the 6 assorted OHS n' TE's are in a mini prop' in thier new 250w mh cupboard. Phew! Good run with no prob's,(must've stunk but traffic was non existant on the back roads i took.) Started my Blue Auto Mazar seeds too. Busy,busy,just how we like it.lol. atb. :)

• Like 1

You bring that lot in to the jars, and you will be awarded the 2nd Trouw de Orenji Cb !! Bet that 125 is a Yamaha !! The ruck sack journey is commendable. You defo got the minerals Cb.

The OHS will fly in the 15ltr AP's, Cb.... keep your res temp down below 21c if you can. The oxygen potentiated nute will ensure they fly to the max........

Sounds like your hobby just commandeered another room !! for drying... yey..... have you heard re, a lot of American's are doing re smoking in doors. They are using our carbon filters, linked to a 100mm inline small push fan 80 cube hour or so. and then having the duct from that, ie the intake end of the 100mm duct in hand while in the easy chair !! and exhaling into the in hand 100mm duct,

Where by the exhaled products are sucked away to the carbon for treatment !!.........the results is warm air and no stinking out the room, and your clothes to boot !!............... and it protects others from secondary smoke indoors !! a clever though, i thought !!

Re the new canna courier career !!...... there a guy in Slough that dose it regular to the door !! imagine how he feels at the lights on a Friday night sitting next to the old bill !! rev rev and gone no doubt. However it isant the old bill now a days we have to worry about so much as the wave of canna terrorists !! using home made radio control 2.4mghz heat seeking thermal image tech drone's, to locate our grows !! read this >>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2606972/Thieves-using-heat-detecting-60-drones-bought-supermarkets-spot-cannabis-farms-break-steal-drugs.html#ixzz2zFWkwPJQ

Clever feckers, After the ACPO (Association Of Chief Police Officers) last July put out a statement re canna crew. Stating that 9 plant find will be considered personal, and upto 25, is considered to be "Not Commercial", but above 25 is commercial propagation. Things have changed here. We are moving in a better direction now. well done for the final transition to your new gaff Cb.

Once you have dried in paper bags, using the 10% Rh per day formula, "What Do You Put In The Jars" with the buds that are around 60-70% Rh ??......................have you ever used "62% Boveda" Packs Cb..? AM

• Like 1

Hi AM,

I was born not far from Slough. The smell from the mars bar factory probably masked the smell of the Canna Couriers cargo..lol. That's if it's still there,haven't been up that way for years. Sorry man,you'd have lost your bet on the bike. It's a lil' 125cc, 4 stroke single Honda,just about,no,definitely the most reliable m'bike i've ever had. I've done thousands of miles on it. Use it as my commuter bike. Least i did til' i got this 250 suzi. Now it shares it's duties.lol.The hondas great for the lil' country lanes round where i live. It's so light,i'm able to flick it around the lanes where,bigger bikes n' cars can't stay with it. I can tell it does some heads in when a lil' bike flies past 'em by the amount of w'nkers who try to speed up just as i'm getting past. Knock it down one,flip 'em the bird n' f'ck off in front is my usual way of thanking them for their life endangering antics.lol. It's my other life love along with my family n' canna. If anything were to happen when i'm out on one of my bikes,you can rest easy in the knowledge that i was having a whale of a time. :) Back in the groom. After work i grabbed some of the kit. Ram 5" n' ducting.Rigged that. Lime free sand i've got.30ltr buckets,ceramic airstones,oase water feature pump,ph/ec meter i've orderd n' will be here tomorrow. Getting there mate. All the plants,cut's made it through the move ok. The mains are looking a bit sorry for themselves,but wouldn't we if someone rippped us out of our beds,suffocated us while stuffing us into a dark bag n' manhandling us across country. Before putting us into a strange new bed in an unknown enviro'. Funny,sure i remember moonlight flits like that when i was young enough to stay asleep during the move to be woken up in a strange place with strange people.n' that was just m' family.Ha,Ha!! The mains,if they ever get to harvest will be the ones that deserve the award. I'll put a pic up later this evening for us to remember what they were like now, when they make it to harvest. I'll get on with that. atb all.

• Like 2

'.Orange Hill Special' n' 'The Edge'.

Mainlined in 15ltr Airpots with bio soil n' lime free sand.

gallery_80526_6686_77874.jpg

Sorry lookin' ain't they.Bet they go mad now.Thanx for looking in.

Happy Grows.

:)

• Like 3

.Hi All.

What an evening yesterday. whoomp,whoomp,whoomp! What da f'ck is that. BBBrrrrrrrr,whooomp,whoomp,getting louder.By now i've got the fear,big time. Sounds like navy seals have got the wrong address n' are landing in the garden. Helicoptor!!

gallery_80526_6686_14568.jpg

This lil' lot had just gone to bed,but they've got mates who are still up,basking under a 600w,just about to go night,night themselves. Just got dark.. WHOOMP,whoomp,wurr,wu...... The flying dread bringer had started to move off. Must've been directly over me for a minute,maybe more,maybe less. Did I get that extraction sorted? Probably not. Had it picked it up. Cause it had. They 'd gone now though,pilot eyes,n' co pilot mr/mrs no fun for you down below. Prob' laughing at the glow houses dotted around the district... Whoomp,WHOOMP,WHOOMP!! f'ck its back... This went on for over 2 hrs. Round n' round. I went for a wander. Something was up. But not for me,phew!(not today anyway). They were searching for something/someone. I could here sirens going off. A burgler been hunted perhaps? Sadly,i heard this morning that a poor soul had taken their life. They'd been trying to find 'em in time. I felt like a c'nt.

gallery_80526_6686_52880.jpg

It occured to me that if n' when Canna is legalized for use in UK medicine,n' society,there may be less of that sort of thing.

Here's hoping,Hey!

.Happy Grows.

:wallbash::)

• Like 1

In the Bag!

This is what it's all about. A bag of Budz nicely dried n' all ready for a nice session.

gallery_80526_6686_199657.jpg

Sometimes it seems like it's never gonna arrive. Does though. N' that's just the paper. lol.

Have a good weekend folks.

.Happy Grows.

:)

• Like 1

Man I need to get some Dutch Passion merch. Didn't get squat when I ordered my 3 sets of seeds. *grumblegrumble*

Sounds like a right scare you had. You don't really need to worry about Choppers though. The chances of you getting busted from a fly over, unless it's a very snowy winter and you're growing in the attic, is minimal to none. Its pig propaganda to make you think that every chopper flying around is outfitted with thermal imaging cameras, so rest easy friend :) Shame to hear about the poor person that committed suicide, that's really sad. I always wonder if they could have been persuaded away from it, in a scenario where one was there to talk to them. Here's hoping they rest in peace.

I've tried finding your diary in the GG forum but no luck, any chance you could link me?

• Like 2

Hi Spider,yep,heliocoppers haven't been back. I've just found out a massive electricity cable runs near me n' the elec' compenies coptor runs up n' down it looking for faults every other week aswell,lol. My 'Medicine Row' diary's in the med' forum. My bad,i sent you to the wrong forum. Just found out that a spot i've been told i can use,gets an anual visit by people recording the local fungi. So that plot may have gone. Off out tonight to scout for more. You getting stuck into that crop of yours yet? How's the smoke?. I'm busy germ'ing auto's. Just started some Blue Auto Mazar. Should be good. ATB.

• Like 1

Smoke report coming tonight for the first of the three kinds :) and yeah have been getting stuck in... that's why it's taken so long to write a smoke report :D

• Like 2

AWWWwwwaaa.......... that Auto Blue, is of such a qualitative, quantitative, superb genetic inheritance, and is truly a gynoecious delight. And thats just the 'perfume" from it wk 6 !! The rest is now legendary, great choice Cb... AM

• Like 1

Man I need to get some Dutch Passion merch. Didn't get squat when I ordered my 3 sets of seeds. *grumblegrumble*

Sounds like a right scare you had. You don't really need to worry about Choppers though. The chances of you getting busted from a fly over, unless it's a very snowy winter and you're growing in the attic, is minimal to none. Its pig propaganda to make you think that every chopper flying around is outfitted with thermal imaging cameras, so rest easy friend :) Shame to hear about the poor person that committed suicide, that's really sad. I always wonder if they could have been persuaded away from it, in a scenario where one was there to talk to them. Here's hoping they rest in peace.

I've tried finding your diary in the GG forum but no luck, any chance you could link me?

3 sets of Dp beans Spidy ???....................... AM

Alright CannyB.................. is that the JD's in that bag posted above bro ??................... looks fine bro ... yey............ how are the Edges & OHS getting on bro ?/............... you asked in a previous thread, re my OHS that i "Mained" , thats mained not "Maimed", although i did maime em into the maining !!......................... hope you dont mind CB................. but as you asked i thought i would bang em in here for you to see..........as my update is days away !!........... here is the best of the 3 OHS 8 ball colas maining, at day 80 overall, 39 flower Cb, another 4-5wks left in flowering........... The Mained, OHS for cannyB... >>

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 80 Fwr 39 Wk 004

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 80 Fwr 39 Wk 005

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 80 Fwr 39 Wk 006

All good so far though, hope your good bro... AM

• Like 1

Hi AM,yep that's JD's in the bag alright. Very nice it was too. The OHS n' TE that I maimed lol.have been repotted n' are just starting to grow again. Not sure what the outcome will be with those. The other two,well,the OHS was nipped n' is growing four ok colas. The TE however is unwell. I didn't get to see it for a while because of the move n; it's suffered from cal/mag def'. I'm giving it some Epsoms tonight but fear it may be too far gone. I'll mist it n' water some in too. It's greatly decreased bud production. Shame but I still have a couple of seeds to have another go with it. My computers down n' i'm borrowing this one to reply but can't get any pics up just now. Hope all's well with you. Waiting on some seeds that Dutch Tony's kindly sorted,bit overdue but it may be cause we've had a bank holiday. Fingers crossed,they're ok. atb.

• Like 3