JORGE'S DIAMONDS/Orange Hill Special/The Edge[A joint venture]

cannybuzz

Hi All.

An update on the mainlining experiment.

I've got a bit behind with this. The girls were at 54days yesterday when i applied the mainline. They now have four tops each n' will lst'd n' then be left for a further week before going into 12/12. That'll make it 9wks under my T5. They don't get that big under a T5 when compared to an MH but are good n' sturdy.

OHS. Before mainline.

gallery_80526_6686_88592.jpg

The topping.

gallery_80526_6686_199011.jpg

N' after.

gallery_80526_6686_221210.jpg

Radical hey?

The Edge pre mainline.

gallery_80526_6686_313780.jpg

n' after.

gallery_80526_6686_244795.jpg

I took six stems from each n' will try n' start them as cut's.

gallery_80526_6686_81193.jpg

N' there we have it.

I can see the logic in this @@AutoMaster n' am looking forward to the results. Yours will be through first,mine a couple of weeks behind.

This is the original TE top taken as a cut' n' just rooted.

gallery_80526_6686_191199.jpg

Good fun this growing lark innit. lol. lol.

Happy Grows 420's.

• Like 3

CannyB mate;....That is some awesome logistics to move your girls mate. Did yuz move em with black bin liner over em after lights out ? the ones in flower bro ?...........all us organic & soil guys are expert root ball smugglers !! you know the one. triple wrapped in the wheelie bin, just one per week !!.........10 weeks and all are gone !!..........and no concrete heavy wheelie bin either !!

But this effort in covert night/day kit smuggling logistics, deserves a Dutch Passion "Orange Trouw" award.....for sheer timing and endeavor, root ball smuggling experience comes to the fore !!

Dp's "Orange Trouw" Award; White ball 10/10 for covert smuggling operations, carried out in high density population, in Western Europe !! without detection. Well done Cannybuzz >>

bits 001

For a chill-out desktop; just think of the motherland, Denederland !! Pictures taken by me, on my "Big Carp Fishing Expeditions" in nl !!...where some stony sunrise/sunsets yey >>> on the old Rhine >>
Motherland, Nord District, yey

Zagerplassen Alphen Ahh Den rijin

sunrise kinderdijik NL sleepy cool motherland No2

On the branched and UN-branched mains Cb.........try to pull primary bows down with Lst wire, (Should you get a spare minute !) as this will spread bloom allowing more light into flowers later on bro, yey great work cannyB........ Cb, you better drop into me thread bro, been some developments with one of the mains bro, that was "Topped" before micro pre sex showed, it was the only one before pre sex bro !!.........AM
Edited by AutoMaster

Hi AM, 'Orange Trowell award'. :yahoo: I'm honoured n' chuffed. I've got a black plastic refuse bag big enough to cover an adult male. It's for placing over pallets to keep goods dry. Yep,It helped to smuggle the plants n' then this pm was used as a floor covering to pot on 4JD's after i'd spun thier GT Alpha mix in a new electric concrete mixer. Great bit of kit. I find mixing my substrates tiring after my cancer so invested in this n' it did the job really well. I plan on lst'ing my mainlined plants tomorrow evening n' now plan to pot 'em on to 20 ltr Airpots. I was looking in on your thread this pm aswell. :yep: All's good here n' now AM. Thanx for the award. Which i'll treasure the memory of :) ,My first since a 2nd place in an AAA(Amatuer Athletics Asscosiation) Javellin comp aged 12yrs.lol.lol. I know a good carp spot. I was snapped once while fishing a local spot. My float then kept appering up n' down the stretch for the afternoon. Those windmills are a beautiful picture AM. atb. Canny'.

• Like 1

.JD's Tent Update.

The move appears to have gone unnoticed. :yahoo: n' the JD's are rested from their ordeal n' loving the new Parabolic.

gallery_80526_6686_274945.jpg

Did some potting on,then l left it for today. I'll sort them some more tomorrow.

The small tent has the 4 JD's cut's n' the 10 Cheese x Pychosis B x 1 seedlings,which are ok n' hopefully will produce some girls.

gallery_80526_6686_121501.jpg

I tried to put a couple of pics up about that but failed. Again i'll try that tomorrow.

As you can see they all survived the move ok.

Hope we're all well this evening.

Happy Grows.

:)

• Like 3

.Jorge's Diamonds F1 cut's Tent.

.Tidying Update.

Some of the JD's in the big tent have got a bit out of hand,unruley lot. :) .Armed with twine n' canes i set about the task of taming 'em.

Anyone not seen the film Terminator 2? If so this won't make a lot of sense, lol,to those who have....... The scene where Arnie is blasting alluminium dinner plate sized dents in the 2nd Terminator with a pump action shotgun during the final battle scene above the molten metal tank,sees the 2nd terminator almost blown in two as tin foil dinner plate after tin foil dinner plate sticks to his frey bentos tray afflicted hide,(steady Canny', lol,). It's torso halved down the middle,it's arms hanging flopping by it's sides.

gallery_80526_6686_321650.jpg

When a plant does this, that image is always what it reminds me of.! Warped mind,i know,but hey that's my stoner mind for ya. :) .

No room for that sort of malarky even in the 1.5m x1.5m tent so i caged 'em up an pulled 'em back into line.

If a plant's stem bends,my understanding is that growth slows from the point of the bend as the plant puts energy into supporting said stem. Support your plant then innit.

I put canes in each corner n' ran twine around at 2 or 3 levels,n' generally tidied 'em up a bit. Removing the lower underdeveloped stems n' popcorn budz.

gallery_80526_6686_133169.jpg

Ahhh...That's better,the plants supported n' more relaxed n' that means i feel supported,(by the thought of increased yield) n' more relaxed,now i've returned the plant to a happier state. Is the word for this sort of relationship,symbiotic? Heads up anyone? I do believe that it's the nature of our relationship with the herb,that it tends to us as we tend to it.

gallery_80526_6686_51988.jpg

The canes in the corners of the square pot seem to bring a sense of order to the tent,but being someone who feels a good ol' dose of disorder can also sometimes be called for,the plants in the foreground are in round Airpots. oh,you rebel you., lol.

I've a few more tweeks to make but for the most part the plants are ready fro the last half of 12/12,standing,(no longer flopping),as they do at 5wks 12/12,with 5wks to go.

I'm gonna be cropping two of the JD cut's in my perpetual sog cupboard this evening. They're quite nice lil' bushes but no where near as big as these babies will be by the time they're done.

I've gotta get gone. Hope you enjoyed the read,n' gained n' insight into how i go about things.

Happy Grows

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 5

Hey 420's.

Here's one of those cut's chopped at 9.5wks.

gallery_80526_6686_242410.jpg

Not a bad lil' bush,don't you think!

It's sister plant was just as good but i deleted the pic by mistake.durr!!

Here it is hanging with it's sister.

gallery_80526_6686_98462.jpg

Not a bad size either,though i don't think they'll make 3oz each. Let these indica pheno' ones go that extra wk n' finish 'em at 9.5wks n' they'll reward you with lovely solid budz.Sticky with resin n' friuty smelling,i like the taste n' smell of these.

Been a busy day with the plants n' i'm due a spliff! lol. lol.

Hope this update gives an idea of what the JD cut's can do. I'lll do a report on their nutes n' enviro' when i take the other two down.

That's it for today.

Happy Grows all.

• Like 3

Fucking hell man you've been busy! Loving the description of the plant that looks like the blasted up T-1000, jokes! Nice to see you got your parabolic as well, they're wicked aren't they? So what's the deal, do you have 2 growing spaces now in different locations? Seems like your operation has gotten drastically more productive! A wicked read as always my friend.

• Like 1

Hi Spider mate. Yep i've upped the anti a bit haven't i. I've moved out of the family home while i set the shop up.but am still maintaining my lil' perpetual sog. I've started a new JD's cupboard for a decent sized crop and now have another veg space to start strains that i'm gonna put outside in a poly tunnel this summer. I've started a thread in the GGforum called Wizards Sleeve x Smelly Berry a Southern UK GG.I'm gonna move everything to there as i'm finding it too time consuming trying to do two diarys at once.What with work n' all. My plan is to set up a medi' grow called 'Medicine Row', Where i'll be doing my best to produce some med' quality oil n' study the plant as best i can.Give it a look Spider. I'll pop by your thread this evening after work. I'm doing this while at lunch. atb.

• Like 1

Man, I'm envious of your available space. It's awesome :) My small 1x1x2m tent is located in my bedroom, which makes my choices for what to grow very limited. I'm moving cities in September though so hopefully the new space will have more options.

Will totally check out your other diary thread man, didn't realise you'd started one!

• Like 1

Cool Spider,hope the new pad gives you more options. It was only last xmas that i was thinking i could do with more space n' then this turned up. atb.

.Jorges Diamonds Bondage Session.

gallery_80526_6686_366727.jpg

I've got four of my JD's cut's to a decent size at last before putting 'em under. My perpetual sog wasn't big enough to do 'em justice,n' seeing as this is a diary i really wanted to show what they can do. Now they're in the 1.5m x 1.5m tent they've got room to breathe n' should do a lot better. I'm LST'ing these four cut's just like the last four JD's cut's n' have built 'em a lil' bamdoo cane cage to tie down to. I've used plastic covered twine. Not ideal but i've looped it loosely round the stems. I'd normally connect to the stems with elastic bands,more forgiving n' easier on the plants skin.I've run out n' seeing's it's Easter Sunday n 'Noah' the film is being re-ennacted outside my feckin' window,they'll just have to suffer, lol.

gallery_80526_6686_164185.jpg

That's better,bound to do better. Bound,geddit, :clown:

I reckon they'll double the yield of the other cut's. Right,three more to do. Best get on.

.Happy Grows.

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 2

Hi J45,good to hear from you mate. Might have a wee go....? At what? come on ,spill. LST'ing,mainlining(a form of stress training,not banging up, lol,). atb mucker.vibes to Howto'. :)

Edited by cannybuzz

Some interesting training going on in here, Will deffo keep my eye on this lot. I don't have the headspace you lot have, and have to make do. Been making more mainline cuts and trains this afternoon - trying to keep them as low as possible is a bugger.

I notice you're leaving them quite big before you lash 'em down, I'm doing mine relatively early and trying mainlines from 1st, 2nd and 3rd nodes on (diff plants) aswell as a node with only one growth point on one side. Why are you leaving them for the time you do? ...Not saying it's too long, but wonder what the benefits are.

:v:

Hi @@bumpkinbwoy mate,

my grows all over the place at the mo' as i've been too busy with other stuff. If you look back to the beginning of this thread you'll see that i've actually been growing in quite an enclosed space. I would usually allow my plants to get to 10"-12" before putting them into 12/12 depending on strain,n' it's only because i've been short on growroom time that they've got so big. I'm lucky now to have more room so i can cope with these bigger plants,but only with the topping n' lst'ing will they be short enough. If you look back through the last few pages,you'll see contributions by a fellow grower Automaster in which he includes links to mainlining n' further back a link on how to do true scrog. both tutorials are by nugbuckets another respected grower. Haven't got m' head round how to send 'em to you. So a bit of invistigation is required. A quest for the holy grail if you like. Tutorials like these two move your growing skills on no end. This of course increases yield. Yields what we want innit. lol.atb.

(DP) Perpetual sog12/12

Seedlings,cut's n' mums.

these two pics show my sog cupboard n' 2nd pic shows my 1m/h x 1m/w x 50cm/d T5 cupboard.
Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 1