Zions Extract and Glass...

Zion

honey oil - The plan is to smoke it on its own in my glass pipe later tonight.

gallery_70722_5914_259114.jpg

Really looking forward to it. The bubble hash is still from the same Sativa trim too, but I am looking forward to a different experience later tonight. Last night was fun with the Sativa jelly hash, I can't wait to make and try the Indica jelly hash.

From the 2 purges I have done, I would agree that higher heat can darken the colour of the oil. I think the amount of heat on the Indica BHO was pretty good, it has a much nicer softer colour.

So many types of BHO, all this shatter, glass, amber, wax, sap, so confusing. :D

Edited by KingBlueRizla
  • Like 3

Shogun Lovely shots there m8 :yep: Im yet to delve into bubble but have checked out quite a bit on it now. That second pic has me thinking about making some full melt bubble next run m8!

Honey Oil Nice cumberland sausage m8! lol Looks tasty, hope you had a good session bro...

OLAC M8, Ive still got some different extract left and I still cant wait to do another few runs lol Next one is gonna be a pure Pestilence x Snowlotus bho scrape, mmmm, cant wait!

KBR I would also smoke the oil on its own bro, especailly after the work youve put in to make it. Obviously isnt the easiest without a rig, I know but you should still get an almighty knock to the head! lol

Loving all the snaps guys, threads kickin ass!

Zion :hippy:

• Like 3

Nice blob of oil there. They the £1 mini Kilners from Wilkos? I like them, but sometimes the orange bit gets all squashed. Not noticed it on the larger ones.

Ta dude. Yeah its a wilkos mini kilner, its ok. Expensive for what it is tho...

Some lovely looking extracts in this thread!

Btw has anyone read the High Times article (its online if you Google it) about dabbing? That "Selecta Nikka T" doesn't half talk some shit about BHO...

Semi-interesting article though.

Happy dabbing :)

• Like 2

Had to post a bit of glass today. Hope you dont mind Shogun, took this one from you bro...

Wu Tang Clan rig and dabber. Im trying to hold back from glass right now but If I had the chance to grab this it'd be a done deal!

gallery_6671_4461_58208.jpg

• Like 12

found a lovely recycler earlier, will post a pic later, wondering if OG could knock up something similar :unsure:

• Like 2

Had to post a bit of glass today. Hope you dont mind Shogun, took this one from you bro...

Wu Tang Clan rig and dabber. Im trying to hold back from glass right now but If I had the chance to grab this it'd be a done deal!

gallery_6671_4461_58208.jpg

Nice. That is a bad ass set!

Edit: The other one you posted is pretty awesome too

med_gallery_6671_4461_6611.jpg

Edited by rastakolnikov
  • Like 5

Ps.. To stay on topic, found a lovely recycler earlier, will post a pic later, wondering if OG could knock up something similar :unsure:

Have you seen the recycler OG made recently? It's gorgeous! If I had more money it would also be mine... lol

E2a: that second bong posted above (the little one) is beautiful! How much does one of those babies go for?

Edited by djembryo
  • Like 2

rastakolnikov hey bro, yeah that wu bong is a peach aswell, love the colours.

djembryo they pieces would be at least 500, I'd expect a little closer to 1000 but not sure m8.

honeyoil Lovely couples of rigs there m8! One recycler not enough for ya! lol

heres some pics to make you all drool, none are mine unfortunately, just photos ive nabbed from glass blowers facebook pages

tn_gallery_6671_4461_7798.jpgtn_gallery_6671_4461_10770.jpgtn_gallery_6671_4461_9516.jpgtn_gallery_6671_4461_26128.jpgtn_gallery_6671_4461_47385.jpg

tn_gallery_6671_4461_5689.jpgtn_gallery_6671_4461_6134.jpgtn_gallery_6671_4461_62446.jpgtn_gallery_6671_4461_25144.jpgtn_gallery_6671_4461_265893.png

another wu tang piece in the making

tn_gallery_6671_4461_37667.jpg

and these two technical pieces have the blow torch built in to them

tn_gallery_6671_4461_61175.jpgtn_gallery_6671_4461_12104.jpg

Edited by Shogun
  • Like 5

Some sweet glass there bro! Especially love those glass torches.

The only one I've seen for sale so far (not on f.book) was over 2k!

my humble little collection. the mini tube in the last photo has been sold. im also currently waiting on a custom bubbler being finished and shipped to me from 'a glasswork orange'. also have a large hand carved bamboo elephant bong from thailand and an antique 19th century opium pipe in my collection (thier not glass so didnt post em here), and a couple of other bits n bobs that i didnt think were worth posting pics of (diffusers and bowls etc),

i should also have had a heady glass lizard bubbler in this collection but i was ripped off by a glass blower called elevated alchemy (avoid him at all costs) he took my money, made me a bubbler and jar set, sent me photos of my set then i never heard from him again, turns out he ripped off a ton of people then disapeared, but he is a very skilled glass blower and he must be out there somewhere still making glass, so be careful

tn_gallery_6671_4461_163034.jpgtn_gallery_6671_4461_9858.jpgtn_gallery_6671_4461_33897.jpgtn_gallery_6671_4461_182467.jpgtn_gallery_6671_4461_72480.jpgtn_gallery_6671_4461_43277.jpg

• Like 2