Zions Extract and Glass...

Zion

Quick Q if I may?

I've got my first oil setup on order from OG but I imagine its going to be delayed (have you seen the pic of OGs injury? It's bad... :( ) So I'm looking for a cheapish stop-gap

Any suggestions?

I've been looking at the black leaf glass, anyone have any experience?

Thanks for any help :)

Quick Q if I may?

I've got my first oil setup on order from OG but I imagine its going to be delayed (have you seen the pic of OGs injury? It's bad... :( ) So I'm looking for a cheapish stop-gap

Any suggestions?

you can buy adaptors to convert normal bongs into oil rigs, thats if you already have a bong with a 14mm or 18mm joint, you could probably find an adaptor kit for £30. other than that i cant really think of a cheapish stop gap, glass aint cheap. its hard to find a decent rig for less than £100, most are way more than that

as for black leaf, i used to own one of thier bongs, solid trusty glass, not as unique as some of the pieces on this thread but decent none the less. ive never seen thier oil rigs though, didnt know they did rigs tbh

i used to own this bong / bubbler

gallery_6671_4461_93486.jpg

• Like 4

Heres my latest finds... Im finding collecting pictures of the glass i like a lot cheaper than collecting the glass itself lol

This is a great Collab piece by Elbo, Kind and Rob M

gallery_46062_3243_45867.jpg

this is that lovely recycler I mentioned in another post

gallery_46062_3243_212677.jpg

a Lovely colourful set

gallery_46062_3243_26250.jpg

What the... Great piece, think its by Zii, not sure though, Zii has done lots of similar stuff from what ive seen.

gallery_46062_3243_10807.jpg

Pokebong!

gallery_46062_3243_25421.jpg

How the hell...

gallery_46062_3243_64879.jpg

If O.G could make dishes with member snames like this, I think he'd make a killing!!

gallery_46062_3243_80328.jpg

and thats my lot.. Gave my lonely rig a nice clean today, justy gotta bloody wait for a plant to finish so i can make some oil now!! :)

• Like 8

ask them to declare it as a gift on the customs slip, that way you can still declare its true value, if it arrives broken you can still claim the value of the piece but customs cant and wont charge you on a gift, ive done this many times, most companies are willing to go along with it :stoned:

You'll find most 'names' will only put it through as goods only as they could get in trouble with paypal, I hear what your saying, some will, some won't and some won't put a $40 receipt with the rig they that legit. I waited almost a yr on a waiting list for an EA cycler only to find out he wouldn't to the receipt thing, it turned out well in the end because as beautiful as they are they seem a little too common now, ie every mofo's got one.

Heres my latest finds... Im finding collecting pictures of the glass i like a lot cheaper than collecting the glass itself lol

This is a great Collab piece by Elbo, Kind and Rob M

gallery_46062_3243_45867.jpg

Yeh, he finally made a cute made a cute dino did Elbow. It's called 'the death of beaker'

You on TC LAC? If so whats ya username bud?

• Like 1

I like it even more now I know the name is "the death of beaker" i really like the rigs with the dabbers integrated into the design.

I'm not a member of TC 2hi, this is the only place on the internet I'm active in, I do browse a lot of forums and save the images to my iPad. A lot of these ones came from browsing the glass heads subreddit.

• Like 1

@Shogun: thanks for the reply. I don't currently own a bong, I was gonna get a cheapy and convert it for oil..

Some amazing glass being posted in this thread :)

• Like 1

I saw this and thought of this thread.. lol

E2a Oh and some BHO I made today and I have got debris on it already.. :rolleyes::)

med_gallery_8903_1568_43061.jpg

Edited by madgiz
add edit
  • Like 5

Quick Q if I may?

Any suggestions?

I'd go for an oil rig and a bong, 1 hit from a bong and the water is nasty, you can leave the water in an oil rig a month and it will taste fresh n floral. Don't ruin a rig by smoking green through it. I hope ya find what ya looking for.

• Like 1

OLAC Thanks for the recent pics m8 :yep: I like the death of beaker piece, especially the dabber! Also love that colouful set, right up my street. Keep it coming bro, hopefully not too long before you can get yor crop down for some bho runs!

Madgiz Hey m8, love the ranibow piece, talk about over the top! Nice oil aswell m8, shame about your little bits of green in there, gonna send you some parchment paper! lol Anyway, look forward to more of your pics bro!

Djembryo Hi Dj, theres some really good points in here about your potential new bong/rig. I agree with Shogun about grabbing a converter for a bong if your trying to find a really cheap way, about £30 or £40 will sort that but on the other hand, I also think 2hi is spot on. The first thing I noticed about my oil rig compared to bongs is the water left in the rig the next day, it tastes amazing! lol Never thought I would ever like the smell of bong water lol Let is know how you get on anyway m8...

2hi What up 2hi, I think its about time you show us your glass collection m8, you didnt think you were getting in here for free did ya? :wink: Dont hold back on the oil either bro! Look forward to your work...

Well I was on a mission yesterday to find butane as I left it pretty late and eventaully after trawling through various poundshops, poundland etc etc I eventaully seen a full shelf of bull :wub: Felt like super market sweep pushing the shelf off into my basket! lol Anyway was all nervous about nothing, never even got so much as a 2nd glance at the till, probably due to the crack head singing full pelt behind me. Long story short, got a few runs done and still ran out of gas :headpain: Gonna purge again today and I'll get a few snaps up. Really need to get about 100 ordered online for a big run coming up...

Keep them extract and glass pics cominig guys!

Zion :hippy:

• Like 1

Cant believe I forgot all about this, heres one for you Shogun...

I was at the cup in Amsterdam last year, had a great time but more to the point, I was lucky enough to get to handle this peice. It was DNA's glass entry for the cup.

Without further ado, heres the MF DOOM mask rig....

gallery_69110_4497_31583.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_16031.jpg

The piece is one of my favourite by far! The blow torch is attached to the rig aswell, has a seperate little compartment for the butane, it really is a work of art, oh for anyone wondering how much it costs, it's about 25K!

Zion :hippy:

• Like 3

I think that's a bargain at 25k! I would happily have that on my mantle piece.. :)

Cheers for the info guys, if I do go for a converted bong it will only be used for oil. Tbh I'm thinking of giving smoking the flowers a break so I can get extra-fit ready for the climbing season :)

Thanks everyone, you have all been really helpful especially those that took the time to pm me with suggestions. Big thanks peeps!

I will report back when I have made my choice :)

Happy dabbing!

• Like 1

that mf doom piece is awesome, totaly impractical but awesome none the less. i can just imagine the funny looks if i was to pick that up, mount it on my face, fire it up and take a dab lol imagine breaking a piece that costs 25k, you would be so gutted :( i cant help but think the rigs with the built in torches are plain dangerous, what happens if you knock it over while the torch is lit? boom

Edited by Shogun
  • Like 2