Zions Extract and Glass...

Zion

Nice blob of oil there. They the £1 mini Kilners from Wilkos? I like them, but sometimes the orange bit gets all squashed. Not noticed it on the larger ones.

@KBR, how'd you get on with the vac purge bro? Forget your thread, post it in here!! lol Just joking m8, cant wait to see your results :yep:

Zion :hippy:

• Like 1

Well I wasn't online after making it yesterday, so I think that speaks volumes. :D

I made BHO from the Sativa and Indica trim, keeping them separate. I got about 1.5g of each. Its great fun making BHO. I did see making Bubble as an effort (Especially without a washing machine), but this process was fun. Maybe I will get bored of it in the future and see it as an effort, but for now it is fun.

The oils are currently just chilling in the fridge, I will take some more photos later today. I mixed about 0.5g of the Sativa oil to 1g of the 45µ Sativa bubble to make some very tasty hash. I think I will mix most of my oils with bubble, makes it easier to handle and I can smoke it in a joint. For my first real extraction, excluding a couple of extractions with the Honey Bee, I am pleased with the results.

I used direct heat for the Sativa BHO and indirect for the Indica. The Indica has a much more lighter colour and a very funky smell. I have some pictures on my camera, but I am not sure how well they turned out. I will have a look through and see what I can put up now (ish).

• Like 1

Looks great KBR! :yep: Looks a little dark but Im guessing that'l be because you have bubbled the trim already. Anyway, looks tasty m8, thanks for posting in here aswell bro, I'll get the rig out then, shall I!... :smokin:

Edited by Zion
  • Like 1

Lovely bit of BHO there, it's funny cos that's the colour my Sativa AHO came out...after I'd already done a cheeky dry sift :)

• Like 2

Yeah, I read that if you bubble it first, it usually ends up darker. This was the first one that I did, which I heated directly and too much before putting it in the vacuum chamber. The second lot I made from the Indica trim, I just warmed a ramekin, then put the BHO on greaseproof paper in the ramekin, then under vacuum. The Indica BHO is a bit lighter, but still dark. I have a jar that has a pinch from 25 different strains. So as soon as I feel confident, I will use it to make some crazy BHO. Should have a good range of cannabinoids. :D

• Like 1

im fucking green and livid with envy! every time i look in this thread there's awesome stuff going on. :skin_up: excellent work people!!

is there any other way to make oil as nice as that here without using Butane as the solvent?

e2a i dont want to spoil the thread with answers tho people so could you please pm me any ;)

thanks

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 1

im fucking green and livid with envy! every time i look in this thread there's awesome stuff going on. :skin_up: excellent work people!!

is there any other way to make oil as nice as that here without using Butane as the solvent?

Some people like using ISO/Isopranol to make QWISO.

• Like 2

e2a i dont want to spoil the thread with answers tho people so could you please pm me any ;)

thanks

Yeah I think bubble bags would be the only way to get a truly solvent-less oil. If you get the bubble process down really good you can end up with a product that is very much like a hash oil. Matt Rize, Nikka T etc are a couple of folk you should check out. Some of the ice wax Ive seen them make is amazing. I prefer making Bho though. Let is know what path you decide on anyways Sancho!

• Like 1

i will do zion. had a set of cheepy bubble bags of of fleybay and got some ok stuff, even tho i found it difficult to smoke as only smoke pure :unsure: ive binned them and i am looking for a new set, their just very expensive. :(

will check out the guys making ice hash as well cheers

@KBR' that qwiso' looks more up my street and i found guide on how to make just a little at a time using a french press.

nice one man :yep: as it wil be quite cheep to set up i think ill be trying this as well.

cheers again guys

e2a its more a green isue with the butane but what is exactly green about what we do any way, so maybe i should just nut up and do some butane runs...choices, choices.

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 3

Some people like using ISO/Isopranol to make QWISO.

i prefer qwiso over bho, iso has always given me a tastier oil, even the right dark cloured stuff was still tasty, qwiso is safer to make too.

still prefer bubble over any oils though, dabbable bubble aint that hard to make and is just as tasty as oils, below is a couple of pics of full melt bubble i made last year, the first is from sensi star and the second from blueberry headband, these hashes were dabbed on an oil rig, dome and nail set up :smokin:

gallery_6671_4461_22393.jpg

gallery_6671_4461_230558.jpg

Edited by Shogun
  • Like 6

Lovely heads. Proper bubble hash. :D

I found that the ISO took too long to evaporate. Butane evaporates much quicker.

Edited by KingBlueRizla

I find the more heat i use during a purge the darker the oil gets, it also starts to taste like burnt hash. Kbr you should try the sativa oil on its own bro, i bet the hash is levelling out the hit it would be more up up and away on its own lol

some oil i made from mixed buds, all but gone after last nights session lol........

gallery_77196_6045_109582.jpg

I like my oil to be like a sap these days, its easier to handle than shatter but lasts just as long

• Like 8

I wish at least one of plants would hurry up and finish so I can use its trim for another run. I'm all out of oil :headpain: And am missing my dabs.. Especially my pre-bedders, Seems to send me off to such a nice sleep. :) lovely pics as usual guys making me pretty fucking jealous here as I work on BH Monday :unsure:

• Like 2