Zions Extract and Glass...

Zion

Tbh bro the dish was just for the pic, usually its in parchment paper. Storing bho correctly is vital for keeping it as fresh as possible. covered at all times and in the fridge over night or in the freezer for any longer.

Edited by honey oil
  • Like 3

if its getting dusty your clearly dabbing like a school girl :wassnnme: :wassnnme:

grab ya baws dig deep and dab faster lol = no dust

Edited by Jiffa
  • Like 2

I had nothing like that. Nothing I would have found would have been as clean though. I think it made the BHO magical. :D

• Like 3

I swear i can taste a dabber made out of stainless steal i usually get laughed at when i say that but i think i can, only glass or ti dabbers for me lol

• Like 1

Does fluff and dust not get in those type of containers without a lid?

i use my dish as an ashtray and keep my oils in a small sealed honey jar

• Like 1

honeyoil Lovely couples of rigs there m8! One recycler not enough for ya! lol

Zion :hippy:

No he's got another on the way the greedy git.

• Like 2

To celebrate the arrival of Spring I spent the afternoon getting high in a field :hippy:

I took some pics while i was lazing about so i thought i might as well post em up in here.

Enjoying some Caramel Kush BHO:

med_gallery_56752_5378_231954.jpg

Nice bit of C99 dry sift

med_gallery_56752_5378_171422.jpg

• Like 5

Rastakolnikov, is that a Hemp Light at the bottom of the photo? Ive been on the hunt for a couple, did you get it in the UK?

• Like 1

Rastakolnikov, is that a Hemp Light at the bottom of the photo? Ive been on the hunt for a couple, did you get it in the UK?

i use the bees wax hemp wick, which is similar, just wrap it round a cipper lighter, got it from ebay for a couple of quid :stoned:

• Like 1

I have a clipper thats wrapped but I like my silly toys! AQL have them but want $42.99 delivery!? They are $4.99 each! Someone should make a UK Clipper version.

• Like 1