Zions Extract and Glass...

Zion

looks very nice mate looks whipped up into a wax? looks ace any roads!

nice glass! :yinyang:

Thanks Autopoter, just been messing about with my samurai sword! lol I should really say dabber before people that don't realise it's not a real weapon...

The oil is turning into a wax as its unstable at the moment. It wasn't purged for long enough but will be purged again before consuming. Thanks for stopping by...

Hopefully have some more glass to show you guys next week :wink:

Zion :hippy:

• Like 2

Let me Introduce to you the HoneyScope:

gallery_46062_3243_55451.jpg

Unfortunatly I dont think Ill ever be rich enough to own something this beautiful.

I found out the artist is Joe Peters, heres another piece from this collection: The Honey Dragon

gallery_46062_3243_59391.jpg

Edited by Otherwise L.A.C.
  • Like 24

glad to see you got your dish and dabber zion mate, loving the sword :stoned: althought the pics look fantastic im sure they dont do it full justice, they never do when it comes to glass. i bet your choking for the postie to hurry up so you can start dabbing :smokin:

I've started seeing some amazing pieces of glass about since declaring I would only need one piece.

the dangerous world of glass addiction, more addictive and more expensive than crack :spliff:

shogun :smokin:

• Like 4

OtherwiseLAC Cheers for the pic bro, very nice piece :yep: I almost bought a rig simalar that was in the shape of a tank. Thankfully managed to hold myself back lol Theres lots of great artists out there at the moment and like Shogun said, it gets addictive. Feel free to post any other glass of extract m8...

Honey Oil Thanks mate, glad you like the dish and dabber aswell. Seems there's a lot of us thats into the whole martial arts type theme. I grew up on Martial arts movies, wu tang etc, so this up right up my street aswell. Cheers for stopping by bro!

Shogun Hey bro, I hope you know, I am the greatest warrior in the empire with my new samurai, so watch out!! :shuriken: Cheers for dropping in fella, I cant bloody wait for the postie :wink: I think it will be another few days...

Feel free to add any glass or extract to this thread folks, I think we all enjoy it, dosent matter who its from...

I will be adding some Psychosis dry sift soon.. :skin_up:

• Like 2

How do you make your dry sift? Do you use actual screens? I was gonna get some, but the 160µ bubble bag and a bucket works just as well I find. Does leave some resin powder stuck to the bag, but I am going to fill it up with water then use that to make Bubble.

That Honey Dragon looks amazing!

• Like 1

Lovely dabber and dish you have there sir. I drool over that one every time i visit ALT.

Here's the last of my C99 BHO. My dabber isn't as pretty as yours though...

med_gallery_56752_4_25328.jpg

• Like 5

How do you make your dry sift? Do you use actual screens? I was gonna get some, but the 160µ bubble bag and a bucket works just as well I find. Does leave some resin powder stuck to the bag, but I am going to fill it up with water then use that to make Bubble.

That Honey Dragon looks amazing!

Hey KBR, I use a very technical method bro...... an old baby powder tin (SMA in my case) lol I have to give a friend credit for the device though. Just cut out the bottom and attach a screen on, cant remember which size but its pretty fine. Only time I will ever see plant matter is shaking for too long with too fine leaf. Anyway, yeah, just shake, scrape together and press using cling film and a rolling pin. I prefer making bho to be honest, just enjoying the weed and being outdoors, cant beat it...

Heres some Psychosis dry sift from my last harvest. This stuff is just a serious sleep inducer! :yawn: Only been smoking this before bed, just cant get anything done smoking it during the day. Mustve got about 7grams...

gallery_69110_4497_45596.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_2588.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_32686.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_58614.jpg

Some Psychosis scissor hash, a little scared to smoke this one lol ...

gallery_69110_4497_66397.jpg

I know I can get better shots with this camera, just need to mess about with it as Im not use to this one at all. Any Nikon users with any advice, feel free to bend my ear.

Rastakolnikov Thanks very much buddy, the dish & dabber will be put through its paces very shortly! Thats a beauiful peice of oil bro, love the clearness to it. Goog job m8 :yep:

• Like 11

Honey Oil Thanks mate, glad you like the dish and dabber aswell. Seems there's a lot of us thats into the whole martial arts type theme. I grew up on Martial arts movies, wu tang etc, so this up right up my street aswell. Cheers for stopping by bro!

Shogun Hey bro, I hope you know, I am the greatest warrior in the empire with my new samurai, so watch out!! :shuriken: Cheers for dropping in fella, I cant bloody wait for the postie :wink: I think it will be another few days...

i know a glass blower who also makes mini sword dabbers the same way as traditional samurai swords are made (folded steel), brandon welk is his name, his glass and his mini sword dabbers are beautiful (and expensive) :stoned:

gallery_6671_3891_28143.jpg

gallery_6671_3891_51334.jpg

• Like 13

^^wow stunning Damascus type steel in those shogun, there beautiful too. its almost a shame that using them as dabbers will spoil the temper in the blades, almost ;)

• Like 1

i know a glass blower who also makes mini sword dabbers the same way as traditional samurai swords are made (folded steel), brandon welk is his name, his glass and his mini sword dabbers are beautiful (and expensive) :stoned:

gallery_6671_3891_28143.jpg

gallery_6671_3891_51334.jpg

Those are some lovely blades, reminds me of Damascus steel.

Sorry to go off topic.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Great stuff Shogun. Keep all your info on glass coming bro. If youve not seen Salts work check it out bro, hes another upcoming blower working out of JAG's studio.

Pretty gutted and glad at the same time as I recently missed out on a rig to go with my dish and dabber from Sokol...

gallery_69110_4497_125393.jpg

The dabber is the AK47 attched to the side of the piece by magnet. The butt of the gun looks like wood aswell! Amazing craftsmanship. Anyway, like I said, glad I meed it as Ive already bought enough glass recently...

• Like 10

^^^^loving those ak47 dabbers. i know salts work mate. salt, pakoh, torro, illadelph etc are some of the original glass pipe blowers, they inovated most of the styles and shapes you see on almost all rigs and bongs. although thier pieces are beautiful i cant help but think your paying for the name with those guys, theres lots of other glass blowers making similar things for way cheaper. funkfarmer who was a member on here till a few weeks ago had a few salt pieces, if you look for the old thread where i posted the wu tang bong you will see some of funkfarmers salt pieces. the 'salt and 4.0' nano collaborations always catch my eye but i just think they are way too expensive for what they are

a 'salt and 4.0' nano collaboration oil rig

tn_gallery_6671_3891_13633.jpg

Edited by Cambium
  • Like 2

Lovely colab vapour curve there Shogun :yep: Yeah, I agree on the name thing although I havent seen work like salts before. I didnt know funkfarmer had salt pieces, will need to try and find that thread.... I'm looking forward to my piece from Vigil, paitience is a pain! lol

Edit; Also seen this piece the other day with lots of small air pockets inside the glass, it was amazing...

Edited by Zion