Zions Extract and Glass...

Zion

Alot of blowers use fb these days, its a great way to spot up and coming blowers get to know them and get good prices on lovely glass.

• Like 1

yeah salts work is a bit more unique but there are others doing that style, the eyes and teeth thing is his style but its been copied a few times, its glass carving that creates that look, glass carving is a skill in its own :smokin:

Alot of blowers use fb these days, its a great way to spot up and coming blowers get to know them and get good prices on lovely glass.

definately mate, half the price of head shops and lovely glass

edit to add.. just checked back to the old bong thread and funkfarmers pictures have gone, his gallery must have been removed when he closed his uk420 account :(

Edited by Shogun
  • Like 2

lovely looking bho there mate. that been purged once for an hour with heat wots your method?

been blown away by some of the glass work hate to drop them

• Like 1

Nice oil man, lovely! Lovely dish and dapper too!

Man those dagger/dabber collection is unreal, your a serious oil man then eh! :bong:

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Honey Oil Couldnt agree with you more bro :yep: Shogun helped me out on that one...

Shogun Cheers for the info once again m8. I never knew much about Salt until I seen a few pieces that stood out. Yeah, I couldnt find that thread so thanks for letting is know....

DrGreenthunmb Hey man, thanks! I love the set aswell. Haha, yeah oil is real nice but just a dab or two a day... :smokin: I love everything about oil and glass...

crop circler Hi buddy, I use the caftiere method and purge in warm baths a few times at an hour or so each time.

Heres some bho I made earlier from LA Cheese, tuck in! :smokin:

gallery_69110_4497_143615.jpg

Zion :hippy:

• Like 10

How much did the dish cost? I looked online and saw one shop selling them for $200-$400! Am I missing something? It looks like a (nice, very nice) glass ashtray to me?!

• Like 1

Alrite Zion,superb glass mate and natty pics-like ya say,its going to take a while to suss all the piccy settings,great start mate.

Some of those glass pieces are works of art,i`ll check the prices out,purely for interest as smokings outta the question these days.......enjoy mate.

All the best Z.....................be lucky.......B

• Like 2

How much did the dish cost? I looked online and saw one shop selling them for $200-$400! Am I missing something? It looks like a (nice, very nice) glass ashtray to me?!

lol Hey KBR, like Shogun was saying, glass aint cheap :wink:

Yeah, It cost more than $200 and shipping etc. Its not for everyone, I can see folk saying why pay that? Its just a love of the art and detail. A lot of the techniques these guys do are kept quiet. Better than any cheap chinese glass imo... Also you should note, like Honey Oil and Shogun were saying, you can cut out the middle man so to speak (heady shops) and get in direct contact with blowers through fb. They will be cheaper and customise your colours etc...

The Dish's are to put your concentrate in mate. Like oil, wax etc...

Heres mine being put to use. Last night I managed to get some purging, warm baths done. Cant wait to have a smoke of this one...

You wont see any ash in here KBR! lol I gave up the joints and tobacco a few years ago...

gallery_69110_4497_227410.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_45677.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_148272.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_160384.jpg

• Like 12

Just seems crazy to me, other than the artistic quality, I just see a $200 ash tray. So this is just used to store extracts in? Would a small mason jar not do the same job, for just £1? Really struggling to make sense of it all really. I think it looks great, its just the price tag that gets me. I got a lovely pipe from Original Glass, £17. So 8 pipes = 1 dish?

Good call on giving up the ash making, now just make hash. :D That hash looks oh so lovely too. :D

Edit: If that dish is $200, what would you think roughly the price of the Honey Dragon would be? Surely thousands?

Edited by KingBlueRizla
  • Like 2

Like I said mate, each to thier own. Yes, you could keep it in a £1 jar, Ive done that for long enough myself.

A lot of these pieces take a long time to make aswell. I think we all like OriginalGlass but comparing £17 shire's to the dish and dabber isnt exactly the best way of making your point. Like I said in my previous post, I do understand where people are coming for paying more etc, its just like any other product in life really mate, why buy a more expensive phone, they all phone and txt? Not exactly the greatest example but hopefully you see my point...

Yeah, that honeyscop will cost a few thousand without a doubt. Most of the fully worked rigs etc will set you back near a thousand at least.

Will be making more hash and bho next week hopefully :guitar:

• Like 5

Just trying to understand it man, to be honest, I think its lost on me. I don't really appreciate much artistic things really. I like pretty things, but actual art, not for me.

I only compared the Shire pipe as it is the only glass I have ever purchased, except pint glasses. :D

I get what you mean about the expensive phones against cheaper ones. They both do the majority of the same things in the same way. On a side note, have you seen Gresso phones? They are nice, but cost THOUSANDS! Yes, multiple thousands for a phone, how crazy!

We may not share the same ideas about storing oils, but we both enjoy oils. :D Looking forward to seeing more.

Edit: I have no point, just expressing thoughts. :)

Edited by KingBlueRizla
  • Like 2

Hey KBR, I appreciate the post m8. I agree, we aint gonna see eye to eye on absoloutely everything, aslong as we do in the main things :smoke: Nah, Ive not seen they Gresso phones? Will need to check them out, not that I'll be buying any! lol

Anyway, back to extract & glass, Im really looking forward to seeing your vac purger.

• Like 1

Gresso phones are crazy. Made with African black wood for the back, with diamonds and stuff all over them. Imagine dropping that in water!

The vacuum purger looks good and holds a full vacuum, just need an electric griddle and coffee filters now. My first few extracts will be don using trim that I have made bubble from, then once I feel confident, I will use trim that hasn't been bubbled. I have a jar that has a pinch of each strain I grew recently. Once it is full and I am confident enough, I will make BHO from buds.

• Like 1

I found this lovely collection, but not sure of the artist.

gallery_46062_3243_12714.jpg

Im not normally a fan of rainbow glass but thought these were rather nice :)

• Like 7