Zions Extract and Glass...

Zion

nice rig rasta :yep: is that a dry piece? i cant see a downstem in it

There is a little 2 hole downstem, but it seems to be invisible in that picture for some reason.

Here it is without the curve:

med_gallery_56752_5378_21124.jpg

Rastakolnikov, is that a Hemp Light at the bottom of the photo? Ive been on the hunt for a couple, did you get it in the UK?

Yeah, although I got it from ALT i'm afraid. Just had to wait until i had an order large enough to justify £30 shipping.

Edited by rastakolnikov
  • Like 6

Good morning everyone, hope your all taking it easy :yep:

Just been looking at some more Pakoh & Salt glass, anyway thought I would drop a couple pics...

gallery_69110_4497_9402.jpg

Just love the detail...

gallery_69110_4497_18032.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_29184.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_61811.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_64622.jpg

Well I shall be doing a big Pestilence x Snowlotus BHO run in the next week or two. Got a lot on at the moment, anyway until then.....

Zion :hippy:

• Like 7

i wouldn't know weather to smoke it or kill ill it, it looks great. epically the flesh tones of the tongue and just under the teeth.

i bet its not cheep :yinyang:

• Like 4

i wouldn't know weather to smoke it or kill ill it, it looks great. epically the flesh tones of the tongue and just under the teeth.

i bet its not cheep :yinyang:

lol your right, it aint cheap bro! :wink: Defo right about the colour tones. For the monsters Salt produces, they must have one hell of a dentist!! lol Teeth are always immaculate. Guys got serious talent...

• Like 1

2 new recyclers from royal arrived this morning, one for me and one for my mate.........

gallery_77196_6045_5039.jpg

Picture dont do the fuming any justice

1 marble on each.......

gallery_77196_6045_4951.jpg

gallery_77196_6045_58058.jpg

Im a happy dabber this morning lol need to make new oil since they arrived mine has ran out lol funny that huh

• Like 11

im saying the dirty one thats been used lol

greedy twat couldnt wait for a picture first huh lol

did anyone find those hemplights in the uk ???

• Like 3

I should have looked a bit harder! Im still hunting some Hemplights, no joy so far. If I manage to find any I will let you know mate.

• Like 1

2 new recyclers from royal arrived this morning, one for me and one for my mate.........

gallery_77196_6045_5039.jpg

Picture dont do the fuming any justice

1 marble on each.......

gallery_77196_6045_4951.jpg

gallery_77196_6045_58058.jpg

Im a happy dabber this morning lol need to make new oil since they arrived mine has ran out lol funny that huh

Lovely stuff honeyoil :yep: happy dabbing m8!

• Like 1

Yer im very happy with them, they are lovely. This is my 2nd fumed piece and i love how the colours are different in different kinds of light. Non ground female joints are cool just makes the piece that wee bit more swanky.

Very nice honey oil, which one is yours? Both the marbles look great!

I dont see my mate till next week so im just using one till then and we can decide between us which to keep.

Cheers zion for our wee glass thread.

• Like 1

No probs on the thread Honey Oil :yep: my first bright idea in a while lol Yeah the colour tone is amazing, another beauty to add to the collection m8...

Viva that rig is lovely. Get it m8!!! I'll be round before the postie! :wink: Who's work is it m8? I'm trying to hold back on any glass purchases at the moment, got a salt piece just begging to be added to cart! lol

• Like 1

That rig's awesome, can you still use these things to smoke bud?? :headpain: With a different bowl attachment or something...

Also define pricey lol

Do you guys order most of these from the US?

:yinyang:

• Like 1