Zions Extract and Glass...

Zion

Hi everyone, long story short, starting a thread for my extract etc but also for my new addiction in fine art glass..

Some bho I made from a couple of Bodhi strains (Pestilence x Snowlotus & Afkansastan x Talk of Kabul) out of my latest harvest. I wasnt gonna post anything diary wise but the misses just bought me a Nikon so I feel I have to lol Im still trying to get use to it though, cant get it exactly how I want it, just need to keep fiddling about with it. Anyway, heres we go...

gallery_69110_4497_194171.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_130165.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_135970.jpg

Still to be purged again then I'll hopefully be dabbing in stlye...

Zion :hippy:

• Like 38

Hey KBR, I always purge through heating. I know its not the best method but Its clean so good enough for me. Leave it in the pyrex dish again for a an hour or so. Cheers for stopping by bro, Im gonna be updating this in half hour or so with some glass so come check it out if you manage stay away from all that bubble!

• Like 1

I have only made oil a couple of times before, I think I only nearly properly purged the last batch though. My friend says I made some white oil, but I don't even remember that at all. :) I have a few things to do now, but I will be back later to check out the glass. I don't plan on smoking bubble today, but it depends if I open the bubble drawer or not. I am trying to save up a good collection of hash for the summer.

Sancho Panza - The crackers would make it taste worse. :D Nice in hot chocolate.

Edited by KingBlueRizla
  • Like 1

Sancho Panza Haha, cheers bro, It wouldnt taste the greatest, I like it on its own or like KBR said, some hot chocolate, mmmmm... Cheers for dropping by Sancho..

KingBlueRizla Yeah mate, bho is second to none when purged well. I totally loved my last batch and I wasnt even smoking it properly ( just a dab on top of bud in the bowl) I always use the caftiere method and will be making some straight pestilence x snowlotus oil in a few weeks...

Well feel like a kid on Xmas day as my concentrate dish and dabber finally arrived today :yahoo:

Like I said, Ive fallen in love with glass, the work put in to some of these pieces take ages!! Anyway, one upcoming glassblower that caught my attention was Aaron Sokol from the states. His detailed work is amazing, usually sticking to black and gold.

The dish and dabber he's made has an "Art of War" Sun Tzu theme, Im sure youve all heard of the famous book etc..

Now that Its finally arrived, I dont want to put my oil into it! lol

Beautiful Packaging with his signature logo...

gallery_69110_4497_84663.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_29013.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_52837.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_54995.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_138727.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_40097.jpg

A glass vial with sokol description and with an Sun Tzu quote inside a little script.....

gallery_69110_4497_37318.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_112253.jpg

And now, my favourite part as we take the top layer of out of the box...

gallery_69110_4497_9015.jpg

My glass samurai dabber!!

gallery_69110_4497_159613.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_61343.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_40177.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_38482.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_100648.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_142261.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_63769.jpg

Finally...

gallery_69110_4497_147756.jpg

Cant wait to have a dab!! thanks for stopping by...

• Like 39

Love it!

I was looking at those dish n dabber sets on aqua lab tech a while back..

I wish I wasn't poor :(

Hope you enjoy it mate :)

• Like 2

Stunning bit a glass there Zion, I've started seeing some amazing pieces of glass about since declaring I would only need one piece.

Seen this incredible oil rig the other day called the honeyscope, not sure of the artist I'll try and post a pic up.

Edited by Otherwise L.A.C.
  • Like 1

ChalkyWhite Do it bro, extract is the way forward bro, only thing is it sends your tolerance through the roof so dont run out! lol

djembryo Hi mate, thanks very much, yeah, seems we have the same style in glass bro....

OtherwiseOLAC Haha cheers OLAC, Ive been obsessed with glass for a while now. Shogun really helped me out on the glass scene (cheers bro!) Yeah, I thought I would be happy with one piece aswell :wassnnme:lol Its an addiction alright! Look forward to seeing what piece your talking about m8.

Theres a few more artists Im really intrested in but my next piece will most likely come from Salt. His work is astonishing to say the least. He is a master of doing teeth and eyes. The eye to watch over you and the teeth to keepbad spirits/demons away. Anyway defo my spends will go in his pocket for sure!

• Like 1