White Widow

CK.

lol My first dutch whitey was attributed to white widow from 36 - scared the shit out of me back then....good strong smoke it was :yep: I can understand why there's split opinion on it!

Will be interested on your take on it fella :)

Mr. T :pimp:

• Like 1

Oh, looks quite short and fat for 1L. I went through 5L of Bloom quicker than I thought, but 5L of grow would last ages. I got 5L of Canna Terra Vega, used about 2L and donated the rest out to a few people. Won't be buying 5L of any Grow again.

• Like 1

LSF now cos theres no extraction, they've perked up and the leaves aren't droopy anymore and they are still growing.. slowly lol just got brown moldy spots on the leaves.. can't win, not having a good time of it these widows eh :headpain:

Roll on Saturday, they're going in the Treehouse :guitar:

Hope your Widows pick up dude.. Ive never noticed any probs from Low RH before just been lucky i guess.. My 250MH is going on again soon.. What RH% was causing you problems out of interest..

Rock on bro, the heat will come back soon.. Good for colour finishing your treehouse off though ;)

S

• Like 1

Coming along great mate! When are you planning on switching them to flowering cycle?

And don't worry mate, White Widows are known soldiers!

I've seen few of my mates grow White Widows from multiple seed banks and most of them have been very very forgiving! :wink:

All the best mate

NH :yinyang:

• Like 1

Hope your Widows pick up dude.. Ive never noticed any probs from Low RH before just been lucky i guess.. My 250MH is going on again soon.. What RH% was causing you problems out of interest..

Rock on bro, the heat will come back soon.. Good for colour finishing your treehouse off though ;)

S

Think I've finally cracked it matey, I've got the 4" on a voltage controller and I've literally turned it down so far that you can just hear the blades inside the fan spinning really slow, the tent pulls in... just, so we have very minimum negative pressure, it's enough to take the excess humidity out without taking the heat away... Pot temps 22c and dry walls :guitar:

The damage is done tho and half of them look worse for wear with most main stem fan leaves now fucked, side stems and new growth looks tip top tho, gonna get some muck on Sat then pot on to 11'z and in the Treehouse under a 400MH.. that's when the show starts :dj:

Coming along great mate! When are you planning on switching them to flowering cycle?

And don't worry mate, White Widows are known soldiers!

I've seen few of my mates grow White Widows from multiple seed banks and most of them have been very very forgiving! :wink:

All the best mate

NH :yinyang:

That's reassuring mate, if they can survive the shower of shite I put them through then they really are zombie proof hehe

I'm gonna pot them on Saturday then they'll need at least two weeks to root out the 11l pots and recover from this debarkle, I'll train and top them to try and get a nice even canopy ready for the flip so yeah 2 weeks.. hopefully lol

Cheers bud and atb to you too :yinyang:

looks fab good luck xx :smokin: :smokin:

Cheers dessi :hippy:

Hey CK , good choice imo, I had a 3 DP WW fems gifted a while back and they were great. I really loved the weed and I am usually a sativa user, but they were really nice and chilled but not mongy great for day and night.

good luck.

C :yinyang:

• Like 1

Nice one C, it's reassuring to hear people say good things about WW it sounds really nice, I'm looking forward to smoking it, best get them in flower first eh hehe

Cheers bro :yinyang:

Keep at em CK I'm sure they'll bounce right back in your good hands fella :yep:

I'm 3 weeks in on mine at the mo and she is starting to frost up quite well and smelling quite spicey, so I'm hoping for good things too :) I cant get to mine atm though, me boiler's packed up and the gas mans about 4 foot from me tent(in other room) :spliff:

ATB :bong:

Edited by Nugz