White Widow

CK.

looks good with both bulbs burning CK. Will you trellis them up the side or are you aiming for a flat canopy?

warmer weather on the way I heard

• Like 1

Just been catching up CK and man, you've seen some ups and downs, although mainly downs with the temps! Good to see you've got your mojo back and things are now picking up :yep:

Stay stoned :hippy:

Yeah these Widows have had a rough ol time of it with this cold weather, I've learned a hell of a lot from this grow about heating a room PROPERLY tho Serps so good come of it, they are coming on great now but they won't finish as well as they could have, everydays a school day mate :yinyang:

looks good with both bulbs burning CK. Will you trellis them up the side or are you aiming for a flat canopy?

warmer weather on the way I heard

Sure does Tony, nice n warm now they'll take off man, No need for the side netting as they will probs struggle to fill the space anyway, I'm just gonna let them do their thing now mate, yeah bring on the big melt haha

Cheers lads :yinyang:

CK :skin_up:

Cheers stoner matey, Tetleys alreet for ya mucker? Got a latte making thingy as well if ya wanna be git posh, got some syrup as well, Almond? Hazelnut? lol

Enjoy the bubbler mate, CK's only gone and ordered a Plenty Vape :yahoo: Can't wait to have a blast on that.. Black n Decker stylee haha

CK :bong:

Tetleys will do just fine pal, one sugar, im no posh git ill stick to my roots haha, cant wait for the bubbler dude, my mates got a vape and never uses anything else now, im sure you'll love it, my plants are finally picking up now there in my main room

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Hey up CK, i see the heater doing the trick then? Bring kn the spring hey? Being my 1st winter up in loft it caught me out but hey ho we live and learn buddy, liking them orange bud plants lets hope they produce like last run for ya hey? I'll have 2 sugars and a blast on the vape plz mate, hope rest goes well dude. Nelly

• Like 1

Aye aye CK mannie they look a lot healthier now mate a wee bittie heat works wonders dont it. :D

Brew aye please coffee black cheers unless ye mean irn bru I could go some o that too like. lol

Aw the best dude.

Hazy :skin_up:

Edited by hazy harry
  • Like 1

Hey up CK, i see the heater doing the trick then? Bring kn the spring hey? Being my 1st winter up in loft it caught me out but hey ho we live and learn buddy, liking them orange bud plants lets hope they produce like last run for ya hey? I'll have 2 sugars and a blast on the vape plz mate, hope rest goes well dude. Nelly

Alright Nelly mate, aye the heaters keeping them nice n warm lights out now mucker, just costs more leccy than both my lights put together :wallbash:

Too right mate we live n learn, CK's plants won't suffer the cold again Nelly it's set me right back but then it's been such a harsh one it's caught a lot of peeps out like.

My Orange Bud is the biggest plant in there and she's flowering much faster than the Widows, keep watching and you'll see why I kept her mate :guitar:

The Vape should have been delivered today but no joy :headpain: 2 sugars comin right up noonaar :yep:

Aye aye CK mannie they look a lot healthier now mate a wee bittie heat works wonders dont it. :D

Brew aye please coffee black cheers unless ye mean irn bru I could go some o that too like. lol

Aw the best dude.

oy oy Hazy lad, yup they looking much better noo :smug: always plenty irn broooo in ck's gaff love it, here ya go mucker :beer:

atb

CK :bong:

Shame about the vape mate I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Now, while we're waiting did you mention posh coffee a while back? Need something proper to keep me awake!

Chars

Mr. T :pimp:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

gallery_69331_4345_99071.png

White Widow & Orange Bud

Day 20 ~ week 3 Flower

Ten Crack Commandments from the album "Life after death" a nod to my nearly dead Widows, play it and enjoy the update :yep:

Not sure about number 4 tho :nea:

So there really is life after death, couple of weeks warmth love and light and they are back on track, budding up nicely with lots of resin production :guitar:

There are a few phenotypes showing slightly but one is very different as you will see.

Temps don't go below 21c lights out now and believe it or not my temp controller is actually kicking in now and again lights on to keep it below 30c :B):

The last of the snow has gone away and it's only gonna get warmer now, I'll have to get in the garden soon, I love spring :)

Last week I introduced them to feeds, they got 2ml grow for a few feeds, last couple of feeds they got 2ml grow and 1ml bloom, they were still moist today so tomorrow they will get 3ml bloom and I'll keep it that way unless they ask for more, they are also getting a 5ml/l dose of seaweed once a week, much easier in 11's :smokin:

Not many smells yet just a strong vegging smell for now but I'll keep you posted.

gallery_69331_4345_343898.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_103650.jpg

White Widow

gallery_69331_4345_23967.jpg

This is the Indica dominant Widow, she is a lot shorter with broad leaves..

gallery_69331_4345_194470.jpg

Orange Bud

gallery_69331_4345_21544.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_397474.jpg

Thanks for looking :yep:

CK :v:

• Like 11

I they look sweet indeed min I always used to like a nice bit o widow mind you ye were never quite sure if thats whit ye were gettin fae the shitey dealers round here like. :wassnnme:

Keep em goin ma man.

• Like 2

you have resin dripping right to the end of the upper fan leaves Sherrif, roll us some widow hash (actually thats a good idea heh heh)

• Like 2

hi, long time lurker here, looking good my man, kudos to the love and care that results in rebirth :notworthy:

mind if Ah pull a chair?! ta! :yinyang:

• Like 1