White Widow

CK.

CK, I apologise if you are truly offended. It was never my intention to be offensive, or rude. TBH, I do not believe I have been, though. Here is my first entry in this thread:

I gre WW once, but never again. I really could not smoke it, it tasted disgusting to me. I think I threw the last jar~full away, because I could not stand that stink in my face. It smelled like an old persons underwear after a weak of urinal leakage. That smell you find in Old People's Homes. The lovely whiff of incontinence and geriatric leakages.

Me sticking with ma Blues ;)

But if you like the WW, good luck!

I have underlined and emboldened the two parts I feel need reading carefully. I was simply expressing my opinion, not trying to lay down any laws or "facts". Just an opinion, a matter of taste, smell and personal choice.

If you find that so offensive, I am sorry. But I am unrepentant, because I truly do not believe you have understood what I was saying at all.

I repeat: I am delighted you enjoy the WW, and that is has been so good for you. Delighted. May it be for you what my favourite plant is to me.

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Aaaaah! I've learnt so much from both of you, this is like watching ya parents fight :unsure: Hope all hatchets are buried now! :bong:

• Like 2

I grew the white widow and I agree with Arnold, not so much piss, but a real acrid taste and smell, I agree with you when you say pine musk sort of smell.

It was a semi strong smoke but didn't register on the radar with the other vars I had going. The version I grew out however was from Sam the skunkman stock though.

Happy smokes ck.

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments Darwin & Atomic :yinyang:

Thank you for understanding my frustration with your views Arnold, hatchet buried :D

Now roll me one of them blues so I can see what the fuss is about lol

Peace .

CK.

• Like 3

Guest grandad

enjoy the aroma and taste while you still can arnie, losing both is just around the corner. i'm growing ww for the first time just now, i'm smoking the bubblehash i made from a ww at the moment, i aint got no complaints.

• Like 2

Guest ickiwoo

Like the dry sift,ck be trying that next go myself instead of the ice bags.

Also only just seen this diary and like your veg box looks cushty.Do you run the light 24hr to keep temps up in winter,they look healthy in there anyhow.

Atb Icki

• Like 1

Cheers Icki yeah I was surprised how much I got off it tbh, and to think all the trim I've thrown away in the past :doh:

Aye the veg box runs 24/7 mate there's nothing else in there by way of environment control so all I do is either switch 1,2 or all 3 strips on and there are big holes in the lid for the warmer times and I cover it with a towel when it's colder, works a treat :)

Atb :yep:

• 6 years later...