White Widow

CK.

It's a struggle with these temps mate. I've decided that I'm just not going to bother having a grow on the go Dec-Feb now. I can't be arsed with the extra work and struggle to keep them in shape. Not to mention the ramped up bills.

All the best with them CK! :yep:

• Like 2

Its fucking soul destroying at times mate :wallbash: constant battle with the cold, I'm sure you will get them back on track dude.

Good luck mate :yinyang:

• Like 1

Guest AutoPoter

admire your dedication buddy! theres a few are looking good mate so all is not lost!

been the same for a few folk av seen, and tents are shit :rofl: !

sure the summer clone run will be a blinder mate :spliff:

thats a cracking treehouse that man looks a good size when empty like that!

atb :bong:

Edited by AutoPoter
  • Like 1

Guest nelly123

Hey up CK we all finding it hard man, i personally would'nt say that is lsf, i think it roots just getting far too hot or cold, i've had it on mine here but some thats away from hear have been kept warm and none on them yet, so it must be cold that meks the burn mark on fans. Nellys having log burner put in so chimney breast keeps warm and keeps loft warm, thats were one of other plants at and its blown mine in every way, i no log burners are a pain but hey no electric blankets needed nor heaters, somet for you to think about CK. nelly

• Like 1

i no the feeling pal, mine are shocking at the minute and hardly growing, im sticking with them though, had to take them out my tent and thick them in my main room under 2 400s to try perk them up, bloody winter ay pal, roll on to hot in the summer lol

Hey stoner, hope ya well m8, those big lights should bring them round man, yeah Spring and Autumn are best I find, too hot or too cold otherwise, saying that I'd much rather it be too hot mind haha

It's a struggle with these temps mate. I've decided that I'm just not going to bother having a grow on the go Dec-Feb now. I can't be arsed with the extra work and struggle to keep them in shape. Not to mention the ramped up bills.

All the best with them CK! :yep:

It sure is bud, I think I'll do what was suggested and grow Autos during the really cold mths, It would equal much more stable temps and I have to say I would quite enjoy the hassle free growing of a Treehouse full of Autos, Also If I'm spending extra money on leccy it may as well be lighting instead of heating eh, Cheers Therms m8.

Its fucking soul destroying at times mate :wallbash: constant battle with the cold, I'm sure you will get them back on track dude.

Good luck mate :yinyang:

It really is Smurf, kills ya watching it man I'll get there fear not oh blue one, CK will get plenty of buddage from these ladys, just look at how that Mazaaaaaaargh bounced back, cheers dude :yinyang:

admire your dedication buddy! theres a few are looking good mate so all is not lost!

been the same for a few folk av seen, and tents are shit :rofl: !

sure the summer clone run will be a blinder mate :spliff:

thats a cracking treehouse that man looks a good size when empty like that!

atb :bong:

Cheers AP, yeah tents are not insulated enough for a loft during the frosty months mate, as said I'll shut it down when the frost hits and do an auto grow in the Treehouse till the cold fucks off again lol yeah bring on the summer Widows mate, cheers.

Hey up CK we all finding it hard man, I personally would'nt say that is lsf, i think it roots just getting far too hot or cold, i've had it on mine here but some thats away from hear have been kept warm and none on them yet, so it must be cold that meks the burn mark on fans. Nellys having log burner put in so chimney breast keeps warm and keeps loft warm, thats were one of other plants at and its blown mine in every way, i no log burners are a pain but hey no electric blankets needed nor heaters, somet for you to think about CK. nelly

Ya probs right there Nelly the cold has fucked em good man, log burner eh, we got central heating so the chimney is shut off, I got my sky box and ps3 in the hole where the fire was, telly bolted to the wall and the wires go inside the chimney breast so I can't put a fire in haha, good idea tho warming the chimney up, not just a pretty face eh hehe, cheers Nelly.

• Like 1

Same boat here regarding temps and the 1kw heater lol

Although I let mine get a lot worse looking than yours CK :headpain:

That's you on top of things now though mate. :guitar:

• Like 1

Kills me putting that thing on Floyd, even tho its thermo controlled and isn't on constantly I can just sense my hard earned cash getting sucked through the filter :(

It certainly works tho mate and they are noticeably better everyday, the Orange Bud cutting is unaffected and is really going for it now, cheers Floyd buddy, good to hear from ya.

CK :yep:

• Like 1

gallery_69331_4345_99071.png

White Widow ~ Day 6 Flower

Back on Track!

Hey 420ers, hope y'all good :yep:

Things are getting back to normal here thank fuck, CK's got his MOJO back!

The 1KW heater is keeping them nice n warm now.

I trimmed them up, took all the N depleted foliage off, spaced them out, put the other 400W on and changed the MH so they got TWO 400W Dual specs now :B):

Still on council pop, pre-flowers have started with the Orange Bud being first out the blocks, all is good.

Here ya gan me bonny lads n lasses, brew anyone? Brew?.....

gallery_69331_4345_93982.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_14087.jpg

Orange Bud

gallery_69331_4345_204140.jpg

White Widows

gallery_69331_4345_18303.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_75921.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_179944.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_360269.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_324941.jpg

All set for the flower show now, see ya next week like :bong:

Stay warm cos the snar's ere again brrr :yep:

CK :v:

• Like 7

Looks like a lovely space to grow girls mate Can be a fecker growing in the loft during the extremes!

We'll all be better prepared next winter eh :stoned:

My 1st successful grow was white widow/big bud lovely smoke good luck with the rest of your grow :yinyang:

• Like 1

nice one mate looking much better! :guitar:

wish my grow was in me loft, be so much easier sir!

atb :yinyang:

Aren't they AP.. still shite, but better lol I love growing in the loft mate, peace n quiet just me n me bitchiz, just sit in there with em sometimes and blaze (soon to be vape) away :bong:

Cheers bro :yinyang:

There a bootyful sight ck, onwards ma man :yinyang:

Aw shucks Smurfy they got a blush on fer ya nice compliments bro :yinyang:

Looks like a lovely space to grow girls mate Can be a fecker growing in the loft during the extremes!

We'll all be better prepared next winter eh :stoned:

My 1st successful grow was white widow/big bud lovely smoke good luck with the rest of your grow :yinyang:

LMJ let me tell ya that Treehouse is amazing mate, I know I'm blowing my own trumpet but it really does keep the perfect environment, I put a lot of graft into sealing and insulating it so it's airtight and snug, I feel if ya room is comfy when you step in your plants will like it and sometimes when I'm up in the loft pottering about it's soo cold up there so when I go to water my flowering girls in the treehouse I don't wanna leave it's so warm n snug in there me luuuurves it, just a shame the veg tent fucked em up because you can see theres a lot of space wasted this time around, My Freddy's Best grow had the same number of plants but they were only in 6.5's and it was RAMMED in there, Like you say, we will be on top of it next year man.

Cheers for the comments mucker.

atb :yinyang:

CK.

• Like 1

tea one sugar my owd, looking good now ck well done, done well to bring them back to full steam, mine are looking better, just waiting for my original glass teapot bubbler to come now, any day now, be well chilled then

• Like 1

Cheers stoner matey, Tetleys alreet for ya mucker? Got a latte making thingy as well if ya wanna be git posh, got some syrup as well, Almond? Hazelnut? lol

Enjoy the bubbler mate, CK's only gone and ordered a Plenty Vape :yahoo: Can't wait to have a blast on that.. Black n Decker stylee haha

CK :bong:

Just been catching up CK and man, you've seen some ups and downs, although mainly downs with the temps! Good to see you've got your mojo back and things are now picking up :yep:

Stay stoned :hippy:

• Like 1