White Widow

CK.

Very nice start CK, They will shoot off soon :D

looking good boss!

AP

Looking forward to seeing this unfold CK!

Cheers lads, they're coming along great I'm impressed with this JI seedling soil mind, holds the water well and contains sand which will help defend against bugs as they can be deadly to seedlings.. I know! :headpain:

Have to say I'm a tad worried for the big move into the budbox Friday tho, I swear it's cursed that tent :fear: I may leave them in these pots a day or two when they go in there so they can adjust to the different environment and brighter light before I pot them on.. Lessen the stress on them like :yep:

Ta for popping in :yinyang:

CK :santa:

gallery_69331_4345_99071.png

White Widow Day 13

Pot up to 3l

Hey guys hope all is well :yep:

Right then the Widows have been potted up and are now residing in my budbox small ~ 75x75x100cm, 125w cfl, Leccy blanket, 4" extraction with matching budget filter and a 6" clip on fan.

For now the 4" and the fan are off as I need to dial the temps in, I've always ran my 250MH in there but I'm trying to save a bit leccy as ya do so with the 4" on I think it will be too cold as the cfl doesn't generate much heat at all.

So they have gone into 3 litre square pots in Plagron Royalmix watered in with 2ml Seaweed, I've buried them so that the stretch is gone now.

Before the pot up, Runty (top middle) got binned :headpain:

gallery_69331_4345_197798.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_315844.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_26410.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_72990.jpg

Leccy blankets set to medium and away we go :guitar:

CK :santa:

• Like 7

I used to grow this exact strain some years back, IIRC the seeds I had was from '05

Going to sit here in the corner and see how you do with 'em,

all the best

:yinyang:

• Like 1

And we're off! Nice one CK :wink:

Cheers Therms mate :yep:

I used to grow this exact strain some years back, IIRC the seeds I had was from '05

Going to sit here in the corner and see how you do with 'em,

all the best

:yinyang:

Hey Hashishin, welcome along mate, it will be interesting to see if the strain has changed since you did them.

Cheers :yinyang:

gallery_69331_4345_99071.png

White Widow ~ Day 19

Hey folks it's the end of the world tomorrow so I'm getting this update in lol

All is well, the Royalmix is a tad hot for them as I expected but they have adapted well to it just a few droopy tips is all :guitar:

I could have used Lightmix but they will be in these pots for another 3 weeks or so and they would have used the nutrients in it by then.

Roots have hit the drainage holes already and with these pots being so tall that's good going imo.

loving the CFL I expected them to be a lot slower compared to my MH but not by much it seems, they are a little colder because of it (few purple stems) but it will be worth it's weight in gold come the summer :yep:

Still on 2ml per litre seaweed, they're taking 400ml each until run off every 4 days now...

gallery_69331_4345_190014.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_376778.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_282849.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_176441.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_328878.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_66576.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_157951.jpg

atb :santa:

CK.

• Like 6

Looking great CK. Nice tight internodal spacing. Lovely and healthy!

Looking good mate, i bet you will enjoy these :)

Bootyful specimens of cannabis health :notworthy:

Cheers lads :yinyang: :yinyang:

Just dropped the light on em when I was watering :doh: no damage done fortunately :lucky:

• Like 1

yo CK on my first grow which was white widow i dropped a light which landed on 1 plant during veg, it split the top but turned out the best plant in the end, looking good as always dude, keep up the good work

• Like 1

yo CK on my first grow which was white widow i dropped a light which landed on 1 plant during veg, it split the top but turned out the best plant in the end, looking good as always dude, keep up the good work

Amazing plants mate, they grow through anything we chuck at em, cut the main growing tip off and they end up a better plant for it :king:

Cheers 5 :yinyang:

E2A: They had their first sleep today 20/4 lights off 10:00 ~ 14:00, I put the cfl and the 4" on the timer to go off as it would have been too cold with the 4" on.. and it still was, 15.5c it got down to :headpain: so I've had to add a 2ft tube heater, I'll try it with that on tomorrow during lights off, we'll get there :yep:

Edited by CannabisKing

Guest AutoPoter

E2A: They had their first sleep today 20/4 lights off 10:00 ~ 14:00, I put the cfl and the 4" on the timer to go off as it would have been too cold with the 4" on.. and it still was, 15.5c it got down to :headpain: so I've had to add a 2ft tube heater, I'll try it with that on tomorrow during lights off, we'll get there :yep:

your a diary making growing machine boss! :rofl:

they just fly after the first sleep hey!

these look around thye same age as me JD

atb with them not that youl need it mate!

:bong:

• Like 1