White Widow

CK.

gallery_69331_4345_2980.png

White Widow ~ Day 4

Welcome welcome one and all, thanks for the comments, mak ya self comfy lads and lasses cos this grow is a go go!

I am pleased to announce we have yet again a 100% Germination from DP.. top stuff :yahoo:

They have all shook their seed casing and are beginning their journey, looks like the JI seedling soil is good to go :yep:

gallery_69331_4345_159306.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_32326.jpg

Take it easy out there.

CK :smokin:

• Like 8

an there off i dont think nothing can keep this man down all we know is

what every C.K gets his hands on its always the 1 to watch looking forward

to yet another one of your great dairys

• Like 3

Hi boyo the widows are away. a lot of mixed comments on here as well and Arnold must have been bumped with some shite :soap: seeds or something cause every time I have done crop of widows it has been as good as the say it is (LEGEND) so crack on as always :bong:

• Like 2

great result pal 100% germination thats awsome well done

Cheers 5.. 10 seeds = 10 plants, can't ask for more than that eh :yep:

an there off i dont think nothing can keep this man down all we know is

what every C.K gets his hands on its always the 1 to watch looking forward

to yet another one of your great dairys

Haha, gotta keep it going Sweets you know me by now mucker, cheers for the nice comments bro atb :yep:

Hi boyo the widows are away. a lot of mixed comments on here as well and Arnold must have been bumped with some shite :soap: seeds or something cause every time I have done crop of widows it has been as good as the say it is (LEGEND) so crack on as always :bong:

Cheers boyo, I think we'll be alright with these man lol I get to see yours growing first as well, they WON'T be as good as ya big bros WW tho haha :wink:

Cheers lads :yinyang:

• Like 1

Nice work, always a clean run with you CK..

I really wanna see how the WHite Widow turn out..It has always been my go to smoke when i was in Dam before i grew.. There are so many different breeders with the same strain making different claims..

DP's one won a cup recently so great to get your views on it big man..

Laterz

• Like 1

Ha ha now we both know that's not true am not very good on a PC or with a camera but I know how to grow some mighty fine weed so when am just about to take them down ya can come and do some of ya paparazzi skills on duck eggs donkey knobs ha ha lol :wink:

• Like 1

Nice work, always a clean run with you CK..

I really wanna see how the WHite Widow turn out..It has always been my go to smoke when i was in Dam before i grew.. There are so many different breeders with the same strain making different claims..

DP's one won a cup recently so great to get your views on it big man..

Laterz

Hey Sparks, welcome in grab a beany or whatever makes ya comfy, put ya feet up and roll a PHAT one mucker :skin_up:

Ya done a top job on them autos there Sparkles :king:

Cheers man :yinyang:

Ha ha now we both know that's not true am not very good on a PC or with a camera but I know how to grow some mighty fine weed so when am just about to take them down ya can come and do some of ya paparazzi skills on duck eggs donkey knobs ha ha lol :wink:

Sounds like a plan boyo, let the good folk of 420 see what CK's brother can do eh ;) it will be good to see what they look like finished beforehand as well, how long veg ya got left boyo?

Nice one CK always liked widow sure ye will do grand wi em.

Aw the best mate.

Hazy :skin_up:

Ah good to have ya Hazy bro, WW sure is a legend and I'm right up for this one mate.

atb :santa:

CK.

White Widow ~ Day 9

Hey folks hope all is well in yer grooms cos it's fackin freezin in CK's loft a tell thee brrr :smilie_tux:

Things are chugging along nicely indeed, they have got a little more stretchy than I wanted with the lights being permanently fixed to the lid but last run I raised the pots and they got a little scorched so I think I'd prefer a little stretch over that tbh.

Second set of leaves are coming through nicely although we do have a little runty/slow one which is fine by me as 10 is an awkward number for the way I've got my Treehouse (Flower room) set up atm, I only needed 9 anyhow so it makes my decision easier on which ones gotta go :guitar:

I'm not giving them anything other than 2ml Seaweed every water and they are taking 70ml each every 3 days

Roots have started to poke out of the bottom of the drainage holes so I'll give them another 5 days in these pots as the JI soil has enough feed for 14 days so Friday they will go into bigger pots meaning I can bury the stem a bit to counter the stretch they have and under my 125cfl in the mini Budbox.

gallery_69331_4345_311036.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_322177.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_102906.jpg

Runty!

gallery_69331_4345_266820.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_340287.jpg

atb :santa:

CK.

• Like 1