White Widow

CK.

Just passing through ;o)

All looking lovely as expected here CK...

Astro :alien:

Cheers Astro pal, I was looking at the bros Widows today and got a glimpse of what's to come they are very strong healthy plants :guitar:

your a diary making growing machine boss! :rofl:

they just fly after the first sleep hey!

these look around thye same age as me JD

atb with them not that youl need it mate!

:bong:

Hey AP, yeah they loved a nice snooze, floor temps were 18.2c lights off today with the tube heater, that'll ding dang do for me :skin_up:

Cheers bro :yinyang:

• Like 1

Hey folks, hope :santa: was good to ya and you've had plenty of booze n chocolate, now we're in that weird time between Crimbo and New Year I'm gonna get some updates in tomorrow but I'll update what's gone down today as it's worth mentioning.

Right, this budbox is shit :wallbash: I've come to the conclusion that tents are not for loftys.

These have started to lock out due to cold, all the telltale signs are there: starts with purple stems, thats the early warning, then ya get droopy leaves, then they start to yellow which, in the past I've mistaken for hunger but then the final stage is leaf damage (because they have locked out the root system they can no longer take nitrogen from the soil so they start to use the N in the leaves.. literally eating themselves)

All of these symptoms could be mistaken for something else but because I've been through it before I've learned :book:

So yeah.. Too cold :headpain:

Having the leccy blanket under em and the tube heater in I thought they would be OK around the 20c mark evidently not.

The 125cfl will have to wait till the weather gets warmer so reluctantly I've put the 250MH in, at first I left the tube heater in and (still keeping the 4" on minimum) zipped up and 15 minutes later canopy temps read 39.4c :eek: so I obviously took the tube heater out and turned the 4" up slightly, 15 mins later canopy temps 31.2c, much better.

Having a lights out is not possible now, they've only got another two weeks in here tho then they will be potted up to 11's and go into my nice insulated Treehouse where I can put them back onto 20/4 for a couple more weeks before the big flip.

So now it's just a matter of turning the 4" up and down based on what the weather is doing as it's bound to get colder before it gets warmer like.

The life and times of a lofty in the winter lol

Nice bottle of Wolf Blass and some Outlaw on the menu tonight to celebrate my efforts lol

CK :smokin:

• Like 2

dude i'm honestly thinking of just growing in the summer the cold temps up and down up and down does my tits in, im not in a loft but the cupboard where my tent is, it would be as well in the loft, i now think that's what has buggered my mazars,

anyway im pished, dunno wat the fuck im saying,enjoy the rest, good evening :rofl:

• Like 1

It is a fuck on right enough mate but it's still worth it just needs a bit more effort like, ya SR in the same tent as the mazars tho eh, that's why I never mentioned it to ya cos they would have went south as well if it was the cold.

Enjoy ya drink mate n atb :yinyang:

• Like 1

you thought about insulating your tent with kingspan pal, im sticking some all around my tent in the loft to see if that helps, iv had the same trouble, temps dropping way to low with using 200w cfl, gonna stick the 250hps in there on 24 hours a day till i stick them in my flower room

• Like 1

you thought about insulating your tent with kingspan pal, im sticking some all around my tent in the loft to see if that helps, iv had the same trouble, temps dropping way to low with using 200w cfl, gonna stick the 250hps in there on 24 hours a day till i stick them in my flower room

I line my tents in that multi-layer foil insulation ,top bottom and sides when its cold and it certainly helps a lot :skin_up:

Cheers for the advice 5 & Hawk but I think I'm gonna get the old DIY skills out and build one, or just use the MH in the winter :yep:

:yinyang:

gallery_69331_4345_99071.png

White Widow ~ Day 28

Hey folks, hope you enjoyed Xmas and got spoiled :yep:

Bang on 4 weeks from seed they are now, as I mentioned in the last post they are recovering from a cold snap.

Few damaged, droopy yella leaves on a few of em but some are just fine, I'm sure the next update will be better :doh:

They've all been topped at the 4th node...

gallery_69331_4345_226922.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_2000.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_217915.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_341287.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_241875.jpg

They've got a healthy root system so they should pull round no probs.

gallery_69331_4345_332677.jpg

Happy New Year :cheers:

• Like 4

Lovely Job CK.

As usual Nice clean and organised.

When is Duck Egg gonna let us see his WWs mate?? Get your arse over to his with your camera Bro!! :yep:

Hope you had a good Christmas mate and all the very best for 2013 My friend.

Astro :alien:

• Like 1

Cheers Astro mate, they not in flower yet cos he's still rooting the 25ltr pots out haha

atb for New Year bro :cheers:

BTW......gallery_69331_3997_39670.jpg

:applause: Can't wait to find out who he's bringing with him.

• Like 1

Looking good CK and I think we've all suffered from temp issues, too low in winter and too high in summer, its a juggling act for sure!

I hope the seeds deliver what your after, WW was always a firm fave in the Dam for me during the 90's/early 00's and still have visions of my mate throwing a major whitey in Coffee Shop 36 after a session on it :D

Stay stoned :hippy:

• Like 1

Hey Serps, cheers for popping in bro, dreaming of moving somewhere nice and warm here lol Get comfy mucker.. Coffee or something stronger :wassnnme:

Ok so they aren't getting better in fact it's getting worse due to the extraction being turned up and the heat from the 2 fiddy making for VERY low humidity.. Soooo it's out with the 2 fiddy and back in with the 125 cfl with the extraction turned OFF, I'm gonna get the old sweaty walls but hey ho humidity won't be low :guitar:

Pray for them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ezVqSEkMJg

CK.

• Like 2