White Widow

CK.

I gre WW once, but never again. I really could not smoke it, it tasted disgusting to me. I think I threw the last jar~full away, because I could not stand that stink in my face. It smelled like an old persons underwear after a weak of urinal leakage. That smell you find in Old People's Homes. The lovely whiff of incontinence and geriatric leakages.

Me sticking with ma Blues ;)

But if you like the WW, good luck!

• Like 3

Good luck CK WW is a favourite of mine & I have some F2's of an unknown breeder which are very good genetics. I'll be interested to see how yours grow compared to the one I've just finished.

• Like 1

Hi C.K so white widow is your next strain am sure u have a few more ready to start aswell lol

well i will be watching your great work again on this as i want to try these myself

• Like 1

OK, this is just my opinion that I got from growing 7 Dutch Passion White Widow Seeds and about 11-15 of the Black Widow from Mr Nice.

Two completely different strains if you ask me. Dutch Passion gave me what I expected from a Widow, the classic Widow look (the white frosty buds), taste and stone. Grew like I expected too. The buds taste a bit more 'plain' from Dutch Passion, but to me, that is what a Widow should be. The Black Widow grew more Sativa like and many gave almost spear shaped buds. The taste was funkier from the Black Widow, but in a blind taste test I would not pick it out as a Widow. The Black Widow buds were very green, but had a good layer of crystals.

If you ask me, you made the right choice. Who cares about if its 'the original White Widow', its quality of buds you get.

Black Widow A 22.8g

Black Widow B 15g

Black Widow C 9.3g

Black Widow D 21.1g

Black Widow E 16.6g

Black Widow F 22.6g

Black Widow G 16.6g

White Widow B 8.3g

White Widow C 20.7g

White Widow D 13.3g

White Widow B was very close to being a keeper, just not quite.

White Widow Harvest Shots

Black Widow Harvest Shots (Small Pots)

Black Widow Harvest Shots (Larger Pots)

WOW excellent info there KBR, quality pics and buds as well, cheers for that :yep:

I see what you mean about the BW being very sat dom and that's certainly not what I'm looking for so I'm pleased you said I've made the right choice going with DP's version, a strong heavy yielding "frosty" plant is what I'm searching for here (but then aren't we all) lol when I think White Widow I imagine sugar laden buds with thick trichomes all the way to the ends of the leaves like it's been snowed on, hopefully we'll find something near to that :yep:

Alight CK hope your well, im gonna tag along to this one, love your diary's pal

must say i love white widow, it was the first plant i ever grew, did the ones from female seeds, but loved them, a pleasure to grow and a knock out stoned effect to smoke

all the best for the grow matey

Hey 5, I'm very well thanks for asking, pleased you could tag along for this one pal, thanks for the kind words and I'm pleased you had a good experience with WW, cheers :yinyang:

I gre WW once, but never again. I really could not smoke it, it tasted disgusting to me. I think I threw the last jar~full away, because I could not stand that stink in my face. It smelled like an old persons underwear after a weak of urinal leakage. That smell you find in Old People's Homes. The lovely whiff of incontinence and geriatric leakages.

Oh Nooo :eek: Sorry to hear you had a bad experience Arnold, sounds nasty :fart: out of interest was it this (DP) version of WW?

I'll get round to doing the blues one day, I love the Smellyberry (she's getting another run out next hopefully) I'm also hoping to get my hands on those Ugorg#1's :grubsup:

Thanks for swinging by.

Good luck CK WW is a favourite of mine & I have some F2's of an unknown breeder which are very good genetics. I'll be interested to see how yours grow compared to the one I've just finished.

I can see that WW has quite a divide between growers so far seems to be like marmite you either love it or hate it haha

Pleased you speak highly of it, the one you have sounds good, did you have a pic you could show off pal? chuck it on here if ya do.

Hopefully these will be as good eh, atb and welcome in.

Hi C.K so white widow is your next strain am sure u have a few more ready to start aswell lol

well i will be watching your great work again on this as i want to try these myself

Hey Sweets, still front row seats I believe, pull one up and get comfy mucker, thanks for following along :smokin:

No sign of life yet, this time tomorrow I'll start digging and helping them out a little if they aren't above the soil.

Thanks for the comments guys atb

CK.

• Like 2

Good luck with your grow mate,my wife loves WW i grown it alot never by DP though and it has never smelt of a coffin dodgers underpants not that i would know but i can imagine :unsure:

• Like 2

Good luck with your grow mate,my wife loves WW i grown it alot never by DP though and it has never smelt of a coffin dodgers underpants not that i would know but i can imagine :unsure:

like the queue outside the post office on a morning :fart::rofl:

Welcome in cabster, thanks for the good karma mate :yinyang:

• Like 1

you threw a full jar away? wow you couldn't think of any one you could give it to? :unsure: one man's rubbish is another man's treasure and all that eh.

• Like 4

you threw a full jar away? wow you couldn't think of any one you could give it to? :unsure: one man's rubbish is another man's treasure and all that eh.

wow? :unsure:

I am not in the habit of telling folks everything on my mind! But since you seem so shocked by what I said... I will let you have just a little bit of background info:

I'm not in the habit of letting folks (in general) know I grow, apart from a few (or more) well trusted friends, friends I've known for longer than some folks on this site have been alive! (lobbing jars full of weed around is kind of a give away, no?), and those that I do tell, were already well provided for at that time. I am unable to give you further info on this. But trust me, I would not let some of my friends go without, if they were in need.

Its but a plant, I grew it, I disliked it and so I chucked it. Why the shock? Is there some form of unwritten law that forbids us growers from disposing of our fruits anyway we choose?

In any case, when it comes to disposing (as in chucking away), or giving of weed ~ what business is if anyone else?

• Like 4

wow? :unsure:

I am not in the habit of telling folks everything on my mind! But since you seem so shocked by what I said... I will let you have just a little bit of background info:

I'm not in the habit of letting folks (in general) know I grow, apart from a few (or more) well trusted friends, friends I've known for longer than some folks on this site have been alive! (lobbing jars full of weed around is kind of a give away, no?), and those that I do tell, were already well provided for at that time. I am unable to give you further info on this. But trust me, I would not let some of my friends go without, if they were in need.

Its but a plant, I grew it, I disliked it and so I chucked it. Why the shock? Is there some form of unwritten law that forbids us growers from disposing of our fruits anyway we choose?

In any case, when it comes to disposing (as in chucking away), or giving of weed ~ what business is if anyone else?

No Mr layne there are no unwritten laws just seemed like bit of a waste when i read your post, Thats all no offence was meant by my post. its just when you hear things like that i immediately think back to the many times i had nothing to smoke and would have bit some ones hand off for a smoke of some kind. apologies if i pushed a button :yinyang:

• Like 4

Arnold Layne- I presume you have been growing for quite a while now and are unlikely to have paid the silly money some people have for an oz of weed. You see it for what it is, just a jar of plant matter, but to some people, that's £200/a weeks wages thrown away. But your post makes sense. :)

Edited by KingBlueRizla
  • Like 3

Eazy lads, U'll make CK put the kettle on and grab the biccies.. You know how he doesnt like the loud noises :D

I hope your White Widow came out like my white widow auto.. Hazelnut flavours and nice and strong.. Ive heard some spanish white widow is the highest tested THC so far at 25% :russian:

I wish there was somewhere you could send a nug of your grow to have it mass speced so we could see how well we did lol

Good luck dude...

• Like 1

Assumptions assumptions assumptions..... :rofl:

:ninja:

No buttons pushed, just trying to explain without getting into forbidden territory ;)

Its not something I do every day, by the way.

• Like 3

hi ck am sure you wont have to go rooting about i have had 4 seeds come above the surface

today so thats looking good

• Like 1