What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

mickle

Been playing Battlefield 2 recently after I decided to bite the bullet and pay cash for it, I have to say I AM LOVING IT!!!!

Need a new graphics card lol but the thrill of a 64 man battle with choppers, planes and tanks, or the rush from running out behind an enemy tank, placing satchel charges on it then legging it away before hitting the ground and pressing the detonator (and then subsequently realising that while you were legging it, your guys had killed the pilot and got into the vehicle themselves, making you a vile teamkiller) is unsurpassable.

Its a great game but it becomes an awesome game if you get a good commander and a good team that follows instructions and sticks together. Having your whole squad in a chopper, base raping, booby trapping control points and blowing the crap out of the enemy is a pleasure that everybody should enjoy.

Cant wait to see it with full detail.... :guitar:

black hawk down on the xbox........thought it would be better than this ;)

421061[/snapback]

try it on the pc mate, multiplayer

one of my best on line games

benny

black hawk down on the xbox........thought it would be better than this :smoke:

421061[/snapback]

Shooty-gunny games always seem better on a pc. I'm playing MotoGP 3 on X-Box at the mo....... ZZzzzzzoooOOOoooooommmmmm....

• 2 weeks later...

Started playing Rome Total War in the last two months. I like doing the single player campaign mode. Only tried online battles a couple of times. Brilliant game and very educational. Looking forward to the Barbarian Expansion pack coming out soon. Then it will be the Huns, Visigoths, Vandals and other hordes.

You should try the total realism mod that twelveways linked to. I tried, but I'm installing from a ripped iso & it's having none of it. Shame, cos it looks like the mutt's nuts. So I'm still playing the unmodded version. The campaign game changes in total realism look like they'd suit me, total war is geared a bit too much towards conquest for my liking, you can't sit back & research/build cos of the way troop upkeep is worked, you need to keep conquering new settlements to spread the cost over, but from what I've read the mechanics of total realism have been tweaked so you can play more passive builder if you choose.

Just waiting for Civ 4, really lol

Guest prettyasbouff

just bought a philips 170b6 17" crt flat....with a super vga box....connected the x box up...playing pro evo 4.......awesome graphics....and the perfect 8ms repsonse time on the monitor makes it play better than tv....lot quicker.

:ouch:

just bought a philips 170b6 17" crt flat....with a super vga box....connected the x box up...playing pro evo 4.......awesome graphics....and the perfect 8ms repsonse time on the monitor makes it play better than tv....lot quicker.

:ouch:

I'd rather play it on PC...

Guest prettyasbouff

know what you mean booj mate.....tried it on pc and it just dont cut it.....i only got a 256 ddr ram.....really need 512mb with all ive got on at minute. :ouch:

It is a ferocious game hardware-wise, given it's not brand new now. But with the right specs and a USB adapter for your console gamepad it's a seriously impressive game. Fifa games just make me laugh now, playing the depth of play, physics, ball control etc on PES then playing fifa, :wassnnme::blushing::guitar: fifa just aint football. But fifa's got all the licensed players & looks nice, so of course it sells more. Lunacy.