What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

mickle

Still battlefield 2 for me. Total class.

Just wish they would bring out a patch with tunes on it like there was in Vietnam and a couple of other things from it.

Nice one twelveways, looks wicked. I'm defo gonna DL that (not at the mo, though, got emule on rebuilding my music collection & DLing UT2004). It's cool, I'm playing a ripped version but I still got the ISOs, so I can just install it again (on the site it says it needs a reinstall anyway).

Buzzin man, cheers for that lol

Nice one twelveways, looks wicked. I'm defo gonna DL that (not at the mo, though, got emule on rebuilding my music collection & DLing UT2004). It's cool, I'm playing a ripped version but I still got the ISOs, so I can just install it again (on the site it says it needs a reinstall anyway).

Buzzin man, cheers for that  lol

413742[/snapback]

No problemo.

You will lose all your save files though, although technically its the same game theres a lot of changes (Like only 1 roman faction and hundreds of different units to play with)

Im playing with the Ptolemics(Egyptians) atm, they got elephants lol

Lately i've been playing Dungeon Siege 2 & Fable: The Lost Chapters on the PC, both are awesome games but i still go back to ass whoopin on Call of Duty......wicked anger management game heh :badass:

Of course i pay for absolutely all of my games/movies/apps/music/tv episodes :D nah ;) i'm :soap:

counterstrike source for me at the moment .

413665[/snapback]

Cor bilmey thats a blast from the past ( 1.6 ), might ave a quick raz if there are any servers still up. St.Alfonzo is resurrected!

might ave a gander at source too.

I wonder if it was called source before the code was pinched :stoned:

If you fancy gettin owned at counter strike source get you self on the leglise cannabis alliance server IP  82.136.36.39:27050

:guitar: [LCA]tinger :wassnnme:

417202[/snapback]

niceone thanks ting, i know a move or two so might be doing the owning tho!

Not sure, i cant see it being much different from the first one. Does that server use steam?

niceone thanks ting, i know a move or two so might be doing the owning tho!

Counter-Strike:Source Euro 5v5 Ladder

Rank  Team  Record (Llamas)  Status  Rant

1  immiX immiX.  18 / 5 - (0)  Def v. Majestic Twelve - mj12.info (TBD) rant (5)

2  TerrA Clan TerrA¹ |  7 / 4 - (0)  Def v. Dead Cows Strike Back (TBD) rant (1)

3  Dead Cows Strike Back .:DCSB:.  11 / 10 - (0)  Att v. TerrA Clan (TBD) rant (1)

4  Majestic Twelve - mj12.info MJ12 ||  17 / 10 - (0)  Att v. immiX (TBD) rant (5)

5  |WFM| |WFM|¹  12 / 5 - (0)  Def v. #Narc.css | CounterStrike:Source Team (9/13)

(CS:S-de_port) rant (4)

6  Irish Online Army [iOA]  15 / 13 - (0)  Def v. Legalize Cannabis Alliance (9/10)

(CS:S-de_tides) rant (4)

Ok maybe not then!

None the fecking graphics card aint worth shit and the one i've been given (a very nice one) won't fit because theres no agp slot ffs poxy E-machine crap!!!!!

So i play games with the mrs instead :wassnnme:

:guitar:

Guest prettyasbouff

gonna b pro evo 4...when i eventually get off here and into bed an up again !!!!

love the pro evo...6 stars is killing me!

Nowt ATM, my gfx card is shite too (I was one of the idiots that bought an fx5200 :guitar: ) & it just aint doing GTA or rome total war justice. Getting a cheap geforce 6600gt agp on Tuesday though, hope that improves things. That's just a stopgap though, next purchase is gonna have to be a motherboard with a PCI express slot.

i just cant seem to get into games anymore.

the last couple of games ive played were The Sims:Breaking Out (YAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN) and Final Fantasy X, which entertained me for about 3 days before i got bored.

before that, i was playing Star Wars:KOTOR, which lasted for about 5 days, again, before i got totally bored with it, and also Halo, which pissed me off after about 2 days.

wish i could find a game that held my interest for longer...

i think im getting old... :headpain:

Edited by MU

Nowt ATM, my gfx card is shite too (I was one of the idiots that bought an fx5200  :headpain: ) & it just aint doing GTA or rome total war justice. Getting a cheap geforce 6600gt agp on Tuesday though, hope that improves things. That's just a stopgap though, next purchase is gonna have to be a motherboard with a PCI express slot.

417630[/snapback]

I use a xfx 6600gt Its a really good card for the money. You can get a DDR3 256mb version now for a little bit more