What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

mickle

Got bored of Far Cry on the 1st level

Then you did'nt play it for long enough - its fantastic

deserves a mention for anyone who has not played it yet - Knights of the old republic - wicked game - more Star Wars than anything George produced in the last 15 years

• 1 month later...

I've been playing Defender just recently , just for the sake of nostalgia and also because it beats the piss out of most modern games , I won't be happy until I can score over 1,000,000 I used to be able to do it but my reactions these days are shocking .

Sims 2 at the moment, bloody awesome game. huge load times though on my PoS pc. waiting with bated breath for Rome Total War and Black and White 2. Medieval has to be my favourite game though I spend hours nd hours just planning my moves, have one battle and its 3am, the next day I forget all my plans and start again, I have databases for one campaign detailing where all the best troops come from what region is set to make what and so on it truely is an in depth game. I also play Americas Army quite a bit, im rubbish, but I like it.

At the moment, Microshit Golf 2001 :( How sad is that?

I love the command and conquer games. Me and a mate used to do a link up with 2 PS1's and 2 tellys, spend about 4 hours building our bases, then go for a sesh on the park for the day, come back and all the ore had regrown, then we would have the most amazing battles. lol

Shogun: Total War is a buzz too, conquering Japan with heavy cavalry and samurai.

I got a box full of about 30 old PC games from an auction a few weeks ago for £6 (some of the games sell for £20 used on Ebay ;) ) But amongst them was one called "Phantasmagoria : Puzzles of the Flesh" and it's mental. It's like an S&M film in a game. Scarey as feck :wassnnme:

Medal Of Honor online I can't stop playing it realy addictive also Call Of Duty thease games are realy cool for online games powerd by gamespy arcade realy realy cool

Edited by sexygitt

• 10 months later...

Have nearly completed GTA San Andreas on the pc, having lots of fun and violent thoughts.

When Im done, Im gonna buy Battlefield 2, I've got it on warez and really want to play it online. Wicked fun in single player though.

Also squeezing in Guild Wars when I find time, I had nearly ascended when my GTA finished downloading and have played it for less than an hour since.

Just waiting on GTA:SA, only 3 gigs to go :yinyang:

Umm :mmmmmmm: is it worth DLing a ripped version of guildwars, can you get on the server ? How about world of warcraft, is a proper registered version of that needed (been without the internet for too long).

Mostly playing GC games, mario power tennis, timesplitters 2 & have spent recent days immersed in Legend of Zelda the wind waker, superb game if you can get over the 'cutesy' graphics problem that so many folks seem to have with nintendo. Admittedly a pretty easy game, but fun & addictive searching for treasure, completing side quests etc.

Where the f*** did I put the remote? Not a game, more like mind torture.

1 hour already and I still cannot find it. :mmmmmmm:

It's under the cushion

Or on the top of the toilet cistern.

Or in the fridge. Those are the 3 most common places for my remote :mmmmmmm:

Edited by Boojum