What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

mickle

:yinyang: Bit of shame that wasn't it? It could have been brilliant but turned out to be boring and with no decent multiplayer game they killed it's longevity.

As long as someone writes a pro-mode multiplayer mod for q4, then I'll be happy.

Edited by Pieshop

I really love the UT2004 bombing run mode. American football with big guns & no downs :spliff:

It's especially fun to fire the ball at an opponent then eviscerate him with your flak cannon when he catches it lol

I'm a man of simple pleasures :yinyang:

Freeciv on linux, one of the best civ engines ive played so far, in fat scratch that to *t!he best!* and its free i tells ya! With free oline play, you really have to play proper to beat people :yinyang:

Wahay!!

A very nice Dohped called tonight and fitted me a graphics card donated by a Dikki its an Nvidsummatorother G-force 64mg of whatsit and tv out :(

But there was a major problem during install we couldn't get the fecking monitor to light up bloody rebooted about a dozen times then, BINGO!! like a flash of pure GENIUS the problem was cured......................

PLUG THE BLOODY MONITOR INTO THE BLOODY GRAPHICS CARD YOU PRATS :):toot:

Ah well the cindy bodes well :ninja:

Gonna play a game tomorrow dunno what but just cuz i can

Cheers to Dohped and Dikki

:smug:

:yep:

But there was a major problem during install we couldn't get the fecking monitor to light up bloody rebooted about a dozen times then, BINGO!! like a flash of pure GENIUS the problem was cured......................

PLUG THE BLOODY MONITOR INTO THE BLOODY GRAPHICS CARD YOU PRATS :ninja:.gif :smug:.gif

:(:):toot:

BF2 - The third (yes third) patch has started to sort a few things out, now only I can find a server who dont use planes as taxis or are full of people who are scared to go out of thier bases unless they are not touching the ground, it would be a feking fantastic game instaed of a really really good one! B)

Just got Black & White 2. For those who dont know, its a god game where you get to train and develop a giant creature.

To be perfectly honest, not much has changed from bw1, the tutorial is still painfully slow and the 'helpers' (saint and devil, good and bad conscience are terribly annoying). The biggest difference is villager combat and I havent used it much so far.

The creature is a lot less random in this version however and his training method has been simplified quite abit, although the monkey is not as cute as it used to be and he looks a bit like a deformed baby.

Defo worth a look if you have never played the first game and if you liked the first game then it may be worth playing with. However, people who didnt get anything out of the first are not likely to be swayed by this.

Still playing Battlefield 2 as well, is there a UK420 clan? Im shit but enthusiastic.

I found B & W to be the singularly most disappointing game I've ever played (even more of a let down than doom3). I liked the first level, where you got introduced to the creature, the world etc, and the silver & gold story scrolls, but found the subsequent levels (once you get sucked through the vortex) to be utterly dull - micromanagement nightmare with a naughty child running round eating your villagers & crapping in the grain store. I'd have preferred to just keep teaching the creature & have had no control over the villagers building etc at all. I gave up on world 2 cos I just didn't enjoy it. Reviews I've read suggest that the micromanagement in B & W 2 has been toned down a bit, which sounds good, but on the flipside creature training is a lot easier & less intuitive cos it tells you what the creature is thinking. I may check it out - can't fault Peter Molyneux for trying, though, he invented the god game with populous & at least he's attempting summat different, even if he didn't quite pull it off with B & W 1.

I spent all weekend playing Fahrenheit and I'm quite impressed by it so far. It's really immersive and has pretty original gameplay (which makes a nice change), in fact, it's a top game to play stoned and it's very addictive. I can't wait to get home so I can start playing it again. :headpain:

try starwars galactic battlefields its like age of empire's but starwars(if you know what i mean..!) im quite hooked on it which is strange as i aint a fan of starwars or age of empire's.

oh yeah its a RTS type thing..!