What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

mickle

First three places I looked! Doing my head in.

I am seriously suspecting the cats. That's my mind think at the mo. Payback time at my in-disposure for getting them nutered.

Battlefied 1942's Desert Combat mod........brrrilliant! I just love flying those helicopters, but I need a little more practice.

194566[/snapback]

great game,

I'm now playing bf2 fantastic.

the choppers are a pig however . but as they say practice makes perfect :mmmmmmm:

i'm playing brothers in arms and moh european assult on the ps2 just now. i think brothers in arms is a good addition to the first person war game genre. although i read it was better on the xbox and pc (obviously) still both cracking games.

First three places I looked!  Doing my head in.

I am seriously suspecting the cats. That's my mind think at the mo. Payback time at my in-disposure for getting them nutered.

401900[/snapback]

I was right!!!

Little darlings had pawed it under the sofa thinking it was their new toy.

Hurragh!!

Now I am not stuck on Fred Dibnah's building of britain, interesting as it was, but started getting on my tits in the last hour or so.

Steptoe & Son for me.

Sims 2 all the way for me. :stoned:

I love playing God and deciding what everyone does, and even when they die in some cases. :spliff:

Umm  :spliff: is it worth DLing a ripped version of guildwars, can you get on the server ? How about world of warcraft, is a proper registered version of that needed (been without the internet for too long).

401888[/snapback]

Nope, you need a registered version to play Guild wars online and theres no single player mode so its pointless, WoW requires subscriptions and theres no way round it. ppl I know that have played both usually recommend GW over WoW, I think you can get GW for under 20 quid now, Wow will cost you 8 quid a month.

I think GW is a more arcade style RPG, a lot of emphasis on skills and tactics rather than stat building and level grinding.

Nice1 twelveways, cheers for the info - thought summat like that may be the case. Definitely not paying a subscription to play a game, not sure I fancy GW enough to pay for it....

Waiting on Rome : Total War anyway, my all time fave game (even taking into account some easy AI), probably keep me busy til, ooooh Christmas :stoned:

Still buzz off the nice touches, like the commanders cavalry unit saying "unleash hell" a la Gladiator when you order them to charge :unsure:

Hope they make another total war, napoleon total war maybe, or cromwell total war. Possibly american independence total war, give us a chance to right history and keep those pesky colonies in line :spliff::smoke:

Hope they make another total war, napoleon total war maybe, or cromwell total war. Possibly american independence total war, give us a chance to right history and keep those pesky colonies in line  :spliff::stoned:

401928[/snapback]

Their next project is Spartan: Total Warrior a first person hack em up with huge armies. A napoleanic wars one would be brill, they would have to do something with the naval side of it though.

edit: my mistake, thats only available on the PS2 and XBox :unsure: gutted. May still get it on XBox though.

edited again: and for GC if you fancy it.

Edited by Twelveways

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not playing much at the moment, still enjoying pro-mode Quake3a though. There doesn't seem to be much in the way of decent games out at the moment, I'm looking forward to Quake4, FEAR and Hellgate: London mind you. :unsure:

Mostly playing rome total war, GTA san andreas & warhammer dawn of war. Civ IV is out later in the year, probably looking forward to that more than I did Doom3 (hope civ 4 is better....).

Mostly playing rome total war, GTA san andreas & warhammer dawn of war. Civ IV is out later in the year, probably looking forward to that more than I did Doom3 (hope civ 4 is better....).

413731[/snapback]

Hey Booj, have you tried the Rome: Total Realism mod yet? Prepare to cream your pants.

Its available from Gamespot.

(actually, if your using a cracked version theres a chance it may not work... Im not sure)