Amnesia's Sweet Seeds competition Grow Diary.

Amnesia

Thanks for the replies fellas, much appreciated. :nea:

In every diary i look in, the sweet cheese seem to be the most vigorous and lush, Super growth.

Woop woop,Larry the lettuce is a beauty :ninja: MM

lol Lora the lettuce? My special girl.

This is her again just to remind us all how she looked.>

bottom right in pic, not as though you need her pointing out!

tn_gallery_46705_2371_401248.jpg

22 Days later she was looking like this.>

tn_gallery_46705_2371_289286.jpg

Three days have passed since that last pic and shes really going for it now in mid-stretch. Sure proves that there is no need to worry what they are like as seedlings, things can certainly turn around. I might throw in a couple of upskirt shots later, some thick trunks on these babies.

Full Update will be this saturday when it will then be day 14 of flower, Its looking like the day of the triffids in there! :spliff:

Friday 28 January, Day 14 of flowering.

BongMonkee Thanks for looking in mate, no stopping them now!

All the best.

Remember SC2 the lettuce?, she was the smallest runt of a plant to start out with but is now my biggest one and even outgrew mighty SC1! ;)

Over the last week they had 3ml/ltr of Oldtimer grow and today at exactly 2 weeks of flower they have started on 2ml/ltr of Oldtimer Bloom.

As 3/4 of the plants are now well over 3ft tall from soil to tip the shelves have been removed from the growroom and the pots are now on the floor so they now have plenty of headroom for hopefully the last bit of stretch.

Not much more to say really besides that they are the healthiest plants i've ever grew with every leaf perfect and its amazing just how vigorous these girls are, the fan leaves are much bigger than your hand and the branches/stems are fat with thick knuckles on them where they join the main stem. I think the first sign of budlets are starting to appear but the stretch is still ongoing and should slow down now.

Heights and Growth rates over the last 7 days are as follows :

SC1 = 99cm, so has stretched by 25cm over the past week.

SC2 = 100cm, grew 40cm, massive growth now my biggest plant!.

SC3 = 99cm, and grew by 33cm.

WR = 74cm, stretched by 24cm.

I've put the pictures up in a different way to save you clicking on the thumbnail images, any likes or dislikes about this please let me know and i will change it back to my old way, just experimenting.

Only the WR needs to be raised a bit now as all the others are on the floor and have a nice even canopy.

On with the pictures, first up the canopy.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_319959.jpg

next an upskirt shot, look at those stems!.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_127218.jpg

A close up of one of the main stems with a lighter there for scale purposes.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_251858.jpg

side-view.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_212111.jpg

couple of close-ups.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_340392.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_304122.jpg

close-up canopy.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_78069.jpg

So, Let the buds begin! :rofl:

Those plants are looking lush Amnesia!! Great work mate.

What makes you decide which leaves, etc. to trim from the bottom of the plant?

I think that I need to do some trimming of the bottom of my plants - but how much and why? I am at day 1 of flower, do you think it is time? I suppose I should get some photo's up?

PE

heaven in a tent there lovely work A gallery_36087_2052_804.gif

Smells like heaven in there too!, good to see yours are coming along nicely.

Looking awesome Amnesia, a real credit to ya, keep up the good work :yinyang:

Likewise mate, Proper nice plants you have in the competition, not seen any autos on here as good as yours and definitely the biggest i've seen.

Those plants are looking lush Amnesia!! Great work mate.

What makes you decide which leaves, etc. to trim from the bottom of the plant?

I think that I need to do some trimming of the bottom of my plants - but how much and why? I am at day 1 of flower, do you think it is time? I suppose I should get some photo's up?

PE

I normally trim mine before flowering and again at the end of stretch, just been looking at yours and they look spot on.

Thanks for looking in, see you soon.

top work as ever Amnesia mate :yep: and look at the size of that stem ! :stoned:

FG :yep:

Loving these Sweet Cheese, the best looking plants i've ever grew anyway. Very tall yet strong and sturdy.

Yours are looking superb too, nice selection you have in there.

All the best.

Very Nice indeed fella :yep:

Thanks for the good words mate, impressed myself with how these have turned out. The plants have done it all by themselves though, i only give them water and a little food and this grow has turned out so far to be my best grow ever.

Drop in soon.

The grls are still going for it and we're nearing week 3 of flower. Little budlets are appearing but every day they are still getting taller.

I wll try and put up a mid-week pic up later on to show you how much things have changed in just a few days! :thisbig:

Saturday 5 February, Day 22 of Flowering.

Cheers for taking a look at the leggy ladies oldskoolsmoker and Chilli, glad to see yours are coming along great too. :yep:

Absolute crazy growth has been happening the last week and all have shot up by a massive amount, i never expected this as in previous grows the stretch normally slows down by the third week, these are proper looking Sativa though so they may go even more yet!. I hope and pray that they have stopped now because the Parabolic is now at its maximum height and very near the carbon filter :headpain: .

SC2 has certainly proved her point of not wanting to get left behind and i get the message now as its not even funny anymore and i just wish she would stop it. As you will see in the pictures she's actually growing into the shade now and in the pot stands at around 6ft tall :scared: , Its hard to believe they have grew this tall being in only 6ltr pots, just wondering what i would of done if i had put them in 11ltrs!.

All of the Sweet cheeses have been supercropped multiple times over the last two weeks, i actually squeezed the stems so hard on some stems that they were virtually flat but to no avail, next day they were upright without a care in the world and still going for it. My next plan is to tie the bitches down and see if that works :naughty: .

Even the WR grew at its fastest rate this week and stands well over 3ft from soil to tip but the little budlets are more advanced than the cheeses.

They have all had 3ml/ltr of Oldtimer bloom this week, very thirsty girls too with nearly 12 litres of water being consumed between them every 2 days!. Temperatures at the canopy never go over 28c and temps at soil level being about 22c and Humidity has been a steady 50%. Still lovely and green all over and very lush, a nice sweet skunky aroma is also coming from them now and getting stronger. Thichomes are already appearing on the top leaves and this again looks very promising at only 3 weeks into flower, as i previously said i'm very happy with this grow but started to worry about the height now.

Anyway the Heights of the girls today and Growth rates over the last 7 days are as follows, all measurements are from the surface of the soil to the tip. :

SC1 = Now 128cm (4ft 2"), streched the past week by 29cm.

SC2 = 153cm (5ft exactly), so shot up by 53cm in just seven days so i really want her to stop it now as she's in the Parabolic!.

SC3 = 135cm, (4ft 5"), grew 36cm last week.

WR = 102cm (3ft 4"), i reckon she's done her stretching now but has still streched by 28cm.

On with the pictures, first a look at the canopy. Look at SC2 in the shade!>

med_gallery_46705_2371_110803.jpg

Buds are appearing now.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_113410.jpg

Frostiness coming along.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_400460.jpg

random buds.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_145090.jpg

More pictures coming up after this :skin_up:

Back now, SC1 lovely budlets.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_272805.jpg

Close up of SC2 in the parabolic!.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_22169.jpg

Wild Rose close-up, as you can see she is more advanced than the cheeses.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_24821.jpg

Wild Rose again coming along nicely.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_233274.jpg

Will try and show each plant individually later so that you can see how they look sitting in the pots.

All the best people, wish me luck. :lucky: