Amnesia's Sweet Seeds competition Grow Diary.

Amnesia

Good to see you again playingedges and glad to answer your questions, yes the update on the 1st January was the first day they were in the main room under the HPS. The Parabolic would have no chance of fitting in the tent anyway.

Regarding the distance from plants to the bulb this is still something i'm experimenting with as i'm unsure what the sweetest spot is. In my last grow it was kept a lot higher throughout the grow, right now it is around 6 inches away from the nearest plant but as they grow taller i do raise the gap from the top of the plant to the bulb further so that you get a more even light spread to penertrate through the canopy better, because they are very small at the moment and close together you do not need that much light spread.

Temperatures at the canopy are never more than 28c at any point and they do have the fan blowing through the canopy and the other fan through the plants so they should be cool enough.

I am a little worried that this could be too close though and cause light bleaching as they are only small, they seem fine with it so far though. :spliff:

Thanks for bringing that up playingedges, something i was wondering but forgot to ask it myself.

See you soon mate.

Thanks for answering my Q's mate. As I mentioned in your other thread, I'll keep you posted with my findings.

PE

Thursday 6 January, SC1 at 24 days veg, others are Day 15 veg.

TheStoneDuk Thanks for looking in on the ladies and positive comments, its the girls doing all the good work and its looking like there is no holding them back now! :yep:

oldskoolsmoker They certainly love the hps and as you can see in the pics in just 5 days they have shown it with crazy growth,

All the best with your beauties too mate, hope to see you soon.

playingedges Glad you found it some use mate, i've had no problems at all with the distance from the bulb to the canopy just lovely lush fast growth. I've raised the distance since because they have grew so much taller to get a better spread.

All the best.

leng Hate to disappoint you my friend but no Snow fruit in this grow now, nothing to do with them not wanting to show up, just a major balls up on my part, all is explained in the previous posts. :)

And so just 5 days since the last update, I would not normally do an update so soon but i just have to show you how much they have come along in that short space of time, SC2 the baby runt of the litter has gobsmacked me, i actually thought with the bad start she had the growth was stunted and it will be well over a week before i see any noticeable growth but she has shown she does not want to get left behind, SC1 has become a little tree and the other two are shooting up.

Enough talking, just so that you can instantly see the growth in the last 5 days i will first put a pic from January 1st update and then todays pic only 5 days later! The plants are in the same position as last time. :D

top left = WR, grew 5.5cm now 11cm tall.

top right = SC1, shot up 11cm now 20cm in height.

bottom right = SC2, grew 5.5cm so tripled in height standing today at 8cm tall.

bottom left = SC3, 7cm bigger now so 13cm.

tn_gallery_46705_2371_401248.jpg

tn_gallery_46705_2371_385792.jpg

and a side-view.>

tn_gallery_46705_2371_1222.jpg

They have had a small amount of PM Catalyst and Bio Silicon last watering and seem to be thriving on it. Very happy with these girls so far and certainly looking like good strong no-nonsense genetics. They will all be re-potted in a few days time so hope to see you then. :)

Nearly forgot to add that temps are still stable at 27c light on and around 21c lights off, RH has improved slightly but not great at 45% but they seem just fine.

Hi Amnesia!

The thread is looking nice, too bad that some of them had problems, hope you still can fill the space you have with those healthy plants you got with.

Keep it! :yinyang:

|tommy_g|

Tuesday 11 January, SC1 at 29 Days veg, others are day 20.

Sweet Seeds Come on in tommy, a lot more to see now. It is a pity about the snow fruit as that sounded right up my street, yet another one on my list to do!. I'm very happy how these ladies are turning out and i can still see the room being very full in flower the way these girls are going so everything is going extremely well so far.

All the best mate and thanks again for the (free!) opportunity to grow out these. :)

lol Only 5 days since last update and things are really moving along so i just thought i had to show you all.

On 8th January SC1 was potted up into the 6ltr and the others into 4ltr pots, all had PM granules and watered in with 0.5ml/ltr of PM Boost.

9th January SC1 and SC3 were topped as these fast growing girls were starting to overshadow the other two, also these two were showing off their femininity.

10th January all were watered in with a small amount of PM Catalyst and Bio-Silicon, very thick sturdy stems on these so i think they like it.

No problems at all so far just very lush green growth all over and all the way to the bottom. SC2, SC3 and the Wild Rose are all due to be repotted into the 6ltrs probably tomorrow and once rooted out all will be going into flower so only days away now! :rofl:

Before the pics, over the last 5 days they have all grew by.>

SC1 19cm bigger and so now 39cm tall.

SC2 11cm taller, now 19cm.

SC3 15cm bigger now standing 28cm.

WR 9cm so she is now 20cm.

On with the pics then, they are all in the same positions as last time so if you look back at the last update only 5 days ago you will see the big difference!

top left = WR.

top right = SC1.

bottom right = SC2.

bottom left = SC3.

tn_gallery_46705_2371_421434.jpg

A close up of SC1, gorgeous lady.

tn_gallery_46705_2371_122054.jpg

Last a side view.>

tn_gallery_46705_2371_207370.jpg

See you very soon. lol

Sweet Seeds Come on in tommy, a lot more to see now. It is a pity about the snow fruit as that sounded right up my street, yet another one on my list to do!. I'm very happy how these ladies are turning out and i can still see the room being very full in flower the way these girls are going so everything is going extremely well so far.

All the best mate and thanks again for the (free!) opportunity to grow out these. :rofl:

You're welcome mate, it's a pleasure to see how things are going not only in your thread but in the whole subforum... It's like a big, crazy growing party lol

They look very beautiful, lets hope they get bushy and fill the space.

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

nice diary Amnesia..your posts are always really thorough and informative..

that's a shame about the snowfruit dude..would have made the grow really interesting having a fat old 90% indica in there..!

everything looking good with your ladies man..this sweet seeds comp is crazy..getting to see a lot of people doing there do with some lovely strains..

take care.. :offtopic:

agree with everyone mate nice diary great detail broo keep it up i be following this to the end BEST OF LUCK with the grow and comp :stoned::yinyang:

Saturday 15 January, Day 1 of flowering.

Thanks all for taking a peek and the kind words, welcome anytime. :applause:

Today is the first day of flower after SC1 had 32 days of veg and the others had 23 days.

On 12th January SC2, SC3 and the Wild Rose were repotted into the 6ltr pots using granules and watered in with plain bubbled water.

And yesterday 14th January i gave them there first feed of PM Oldtimer grow at 1ml/ltr, very thirsty girls now being dry after only 2 days.

Very pleased with how this grow is going so far with nice lush green growth all the way down and a skunky smell is already starting to come from them and no problems at all, temperatures are still steady at 28c light on and about 21c light off, RH has got a little better now hovering at around 50%.

So the heights of them at Day 1 of flowering are.>

SC1 = 49cm or just over 19 inches.

SC2 = 29cm, (11.5").

SC3 = 37cm, (14.5").

WR = 27cm, (10.5").

The room is already looking full and no stretch yet!, so no worries about not having a full room this grow, I've had to raise the smaller ones to bring them all to a similar height. I have around 5ft height in the growroom but i can remove the shelves if need be later on to give me around another 2ft spare if i need it.

On with the pics then, took just before the first period of 12/12.

The plants are in the same position as last time.

top left = WR.

top right = SC1.

bottom right = SC2.

bottom left = SC3.

tn_gallery_46705_2371_323912.jpg

tn_gallery_46705_2371_44882.jpg

Next update will be next friday at Day 7 of flowering when the stretch should of well and truly begun.

All the best. :clapping:

Wow dude, things turned around n you have some real Sweet looking plants there. Mind if i jump on board now to keep track of the SC?

DC1

DaChunky1 Welcome mate, things are really moving fast now so plenty to see, even the lettuce (sc2) has come on leaps and bounds! :rofl:

Glad to hear your girls are now on the way, prepare for the mad growth with these Sweet cheeses though! :hi:

Chilli Thanks for stopping by pal, amazing growth on these girls :rofl:

Good to see your ladies are looking ready for the show, Nice diary too.

All the best.

oldskoolsmoker Cheers for the inspiring comments mate, very impressed with these so far.

Super growth on your's too i see, i'm seeing some lovely Sweet Seeds plants now.

Hope to see you soon. :)

Absolute crazy growth on these beauties now, as you know its only been 2 days since the last update with pic but i've just got to show you what is happening, its like a jungle in there!

I can honestly say this is my healthiest grow so far, every leaf all the way down is a lush green and not a mark on them. I don't know if its the PM compost or super genetics as i've never grown anything from Sweet Seeds before.

A quick pic just taken at Day 3 of Flowering, i think these are going to be big strong plants as the stretch has not really even started yet! Just hope i have enough height, as long as they are no bigger than 4-5ft i should be okay anyway.

tn_gallery_46705_2371_204196.jpg

The proper update is still this friday when it will be day 7 of flower, every day i look they are bigger so the pics should be very interesting by then. No worries about not having a full room!