Amnesia's Sweet Seeds competition Grow Diary.

Amnesia

thisUncoliingMortal If you venture in the jungle i don't think i will find you again until harvest time as when i open the door now buds are literally falling out of the door! lol

mr rhino Should be a good show this one, drop in anytime fella.

Sweet Seeds I think they must have everyone elses share of stretch with these sweet cheese, Amazing plants mate and awesome to be looking up at them in real life. I've always wanted to grow a Sativa so that ambition has been achieved, the coming weeks should be a great sight.

Just watered fed the girls and could not resist taking a few pics now we are at Day 39 of flower, strong smelling now you can almost taste the sweet skunkiness. The yoyo's are already in use supporting some of the buds.

First up the Wild Rose with a couple of cheese buds in the foreground, getting extremely fat now and very stocky. Looking like a good yielder.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_404151.jpg

A close up of the main cola on the WR.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_150071.jpg

Taller than the shade, well over 6.5ft in the pots! :fear:

med_gallery_46705_2371_75045.jpg

SC2, all those stems coming out of the main cola on top are linking up now, an interesting sight i reckon in a few weeks.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_388082.jpg

A side-view.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_183150.jpg

Keep it green! :skin_up:

Sweet Seeds I think they must have everyone elses share of stretch with these sweet cheese' date=' Amazing plants mate and awesome to be looking up at them in real life. I've always wanted to grow a Sativa so that ambition has been achieved, the coming weeks should be a great sight.[/quote']

Hey mate!

Thanks for your words. Hope you enjoy also the smoke of the Sweet Cheese ;)

Keep it, sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Wow A, that`s some seriously lovely looking girls you have there, real healthy specimens dude, looks like you`re gonna heve some 3ft colas i reckon lol good luck mate :skin_up:

PowerPainter Thanks for dropping in mate, that Wild Rose is a real looker. Very fat now and i reckon the widest cola i've ever had, will update later with the size of it.

Sweet Seeds Well it certainly lives up to its name with the aromas, very cheesey/skunky at the moment and funny enough it does have a sweetness to it!

Very much looking forward to this harvest.

All the best.

ratdog Good to see you mate, the crazy thing is that i've already got the yoyos in use and its only now they are really packing the weight on, never expected this and every time i go in the growroom i'm truly shocked at the size of them and in little 6ltr pots too!.

Full update later this evening, for now here is an upskirt shot i took yesterday.> The bar at the front of the growroom is to stop them falling out when i open the door! lol

med_gallery_46705_2371_101677.jpg

Saturday 26 February, Day 43 Flowering.

Cheers for the good words Serpent and oldskoolsmoker, loving this grow and if they were a bit smaller things would be just perfect as i'm missing the Parabolics light spread.

A little late with this update but here we are today at Day 43 of flower, the girls are real stinking now with a typical skunky/cheesey smell, i would imagine these aromas are coming from the sweet cheeses as the WR is at the back and so cannot really get to her up close to have a sniff. The WR looks absolutely awesome though with massive chunky buds and the main cola must be the widest one i've ever grew being around 10cm thick, really looking like a big yeilder and will be interesting to see the final weights at harvest time.

Over the last week they have been on 5ml/ltr of PM Oldtimer Bloom with no problems at all so far, still not a yellow leaf in sight even the lowest ones and definitely my greenest lushest grow so far.

SC2, SC3 and the WR drinks around 2.5 litres of water/food every 2 days but SC1 is happy with a 3 day cycle and slightly less food, temperatures in the growroom are still never above 28c at the canopy (or shall we say roof! lol ) and the humidity is stable at around 45% raising a little of course at lights out.

The heights of these Sweet cheeses is astonishing, just been in the jungle and took measurements of them all.

All of the following measurements are from the surface of the soil to the tip of the plant.>

SC2 and SC3 are exactly 183cm or 6ft tall! :eek:

SC1 is 148cm ( 4ft 10").

WR stands at 113cm or (3ft 9")

So standing in the pots the two biggest cheeses tower at around 6ft 10", you can understand now when i say its a crazy sight every time i go in there and blows me away every time, the tips of the buds on sc2 and 3 are actually beyond the reflector by couple of inches and grew around it, also putting on some serious weight and i can see all the yoyo's being in use soon as some of the colas are 3ft long.

On with the pctures took yesterday.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_298055.jpg

Wild Rose.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_46111.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_272102.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_49585.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_110238.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_214773.jpg

See you soon. :yinyang:

looking absolutely AWESOME in there Amnesia..i think i'm a bit in love with your growroom.. :wub:

i'm dying to grow a single cola plant, but my light it say 'no'..but i'm happy enough to feed that desire by gazing upon your beautiful plants..

nice one dude..(you lucky, lucky........).. :)

They are looking great mate, 6ft? OMG least the stretch has stopped. Are they showing any signs of discomfort so close to the lights and will you be moving the smaller plants closer to the light?

Ace going though!

Azza

Really enjoying every picture from your drobe at the moment, beautiful stuff. SC2 sure looks like it's working out to make the most of the light nicely, I'd love her in my set up :wub:

Great looking Wild Rose, does she have much of a floral aroma? My best had quite a distinctive floral smell to it, almost like lilies but less sweet and pungent, was also quite narrow leaved like yours. Ime she will get fatter yet so you might want to keep an eye out for mould later if those buds are as tight as they look.

Afternoon Amnesia mate hope ya well , did i hear you say 6ft ! looking nice dude that Wild rose sure looks a mint lass what sort of scents are coming of her mate ? carry on the fine work man not long now untill the finish line bet ya cant wait to sample can ya lol take it ez...

FG :wink:

Guest Jibbajabba

BANG me side ways, thats right man i said bang me!!

There some very pretty trees man, well done amnesia, thats gona be some sight in another two weeks man!!

Keep it up fella!!