Amnesia's Sweet Seeds competition Grow Diary.

Amnesia

10/10 for you diary mate. I cant wait now to get my wild rose and sweet cheds down....only few weeks to go.....thanks for the smoke report also.

overall very good diray and im glad i chose the strains i did now x

• Like 1

real nice diary ,amnesia . and a great harvest aswell. happy smoking . and best of luck for the comp,and everyone else who has enterd this year to :yinyang::smoke:

Cheers for stopping by one last time everyone and a big thankyou goes out to all that took the time to read my diary, it was a most pleasurable grow for me as no problems at all were encountered along the way, my only regrets are not taking cuts from the Wild Rose as i cannot keep my hands out of her jars.

All the best and good luck to everyone in the competition diaries, with 18 prizes on offer those people are going to have an extra special year as well as our tasty harvests.

Sweet Seeds, Withnail and UK420 :notworthy:

net2-3 :notworthy: You are just the person i wanted to stop by as i want to thank you for writing your excellent 2009/10 Sweet Seeds competition grow diary as it was actually your Wild Rose smoke report that made me keep it in mind and i totally agree with you now that i'm smoking these fine buds, all i can say is that you have real good taste in weed in my opinion so cheers for that.

Anyhow good to see you mate, hope to see you soon in my next diary :yep: .

I'll be there, I'm already looking forward to it. What have you got on the cards?

Glad you appreciated the recommendation, she's now my joint favorite smoke that I have ever grown alongside an individual from the Mandala Safari Mix with a similar high, a good taste and a good yield. I've only grown the Safari mix but I'd recommend having a look at Mandala's strains, particularly Kalichakra if you like Wild Rose a lot. Some of my individuals from the Mandala Safari Mix give similar highs to the Wild Rose and the mix is meant to contain hybrids of that strain.

my only regrets are not taking cuts from the Wild Rose as i cannot keep my hands out of her jars.

Only one thing for it, plant some more! It's consistently good in my experience :wub:

Guest papaduc

Cracking diary mate. One of the best on here no doubt.

Wild Rose... Better than the Killerskunk eh?.. hmmm.... Might have to give it a go the way you're raving on it.

Hi net2-3, thanks for the recommendation, i will take a look into those. After my current grow is done there will definitely be a Wild Rose or two in there alongside some new ones i think, Cream Caramel is one that is high on my priority list to try as it sounds right up my street too especially tastewise. My next diary will soon be up and running and i can tell you that they are looking great so far.

See you soon mate. :yep:

papaduc Glad you liked the diary mate, this wild rose is worth a punt as it really is a nice and balanced clear tasty smoke and easy to grow and trim too, what more could a smoker want?. A good reference is to look at previous grow diaries like i did and everyone who has grown it seems to love it like they do with the Killerskunk. Both different but wonderful smokes. :wub:

Hope to see you in my upcoming diary. :yinyang:

So my next grow is already underway and a diary will be up in the next week or so, I've not started the diary yet because we all know that vegging is the boring bit so this time i have waited for them to grow up a bit. Not saying what they are but it is a very popular strain. :skin_up:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

I love the way you get your buds so big lol

Amazing Pictures ect ect from yourself as per usually buddy :yep:

Would have liked to see this Diary claim a podium finish for you Amnesia bud. :notworthy:

I've linked to this grow loads. hope you don't mind!

:king:

Guest papaduc

Would have liked to see this Diary claim a podium finish for you Amnesia bud. :notworthy:

Same here. I think in terms of plant health/appearance & efficiency it was possibly the best diary of all of them. Unlucky dude.

:yep: They were au naturel monsters. Love it Papaduc. Edited by DJCW420

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the inspirational comments everyone, very much appreciated. I never expected to win anything at all as i was just doing one of my normal diaries which i love doing, I have always done a diary with all my grows as some of you know except my current grow and that diary i am just about to start now that its flowering time. So winning more free seeds for doing my thing is a massive bonus and i'm chuffed to bits, as you have probably guessed Wild Rose is on the wanted list! :wub: Thanks again sweet seeds and to all those involved. :yep:

Anyhow my next grow diary will be up and running in the next few days if anyone wants to take a look, not saying now what the strain is but a very much talked about one on here.

All the best and hope to see you all in my next installment. :yinyang:

• Like 1

Guest oldskoolsmoker

ordered myself some wild rose to :wink: cant wait to try them

look forward to the new diary mate

oss :bong: