Is 'Soap Bar' dangerous ?

splan

Hi all,

Ive got my tail between my legs..............

Sincere apologies for posting inappropriate material on here - should have read the T & C's properly

Detoxed - you've been on here a while you sd it wouldnt hurt to post the URL - the handprint marks on my buttcheeks suggest otherwise.

Anyway message rec'd and understood - me be a good boy from here on :)

fuck me are you serious..... I juts realised whick site you are talking about. Oh God I missied my fucking chance......

Was it for real, obviously I am not gonna mention the name ........fuck fuck ......excuse the profanity.... lol

jujst went to the url and its username/password protected......I knew it was too good it wasss true.......... lol

High MH,

I will wait and see how things develop, I have an email contact and Ive let them know that Im interested.

I will NOT post any further details on here as it breaches the rules but if I find them to be reliable, good quality etc then I will speak with the meds before inviting PM's

As a rule these operations dont deliver and can be a rip-off so I will explore further.

Keep Smokin ;)

• 3 weeks later...

c'mon, you dont really want to be buying weed over the net, even if they are for real

if you have no weed, find your self a decent dealer

[b-Dr]

• 2 weeks later...

was just wonderin if any1 has seen a recipe for soap on the net. im not gona make any, but just to see what they suggest puttin in it and how exactly its made. I think itd be a good deterant for people who buy it. Then they'l see what IS in it rather than just a list of possibilites, many of which will only be in the worst possible soap.

a local soap dealer got raided by 5 guys in ballies. they stole his car, weed, phones, money, electricals etc. he may sell shitbar but no1 deserves that! some of my m8s often go round thr and smoke with him, lucky they werent at the time really.

stay safe n healthy

rocky

was just wonderin if any1 has seen a recipe for soap on the net.

You can find a 'recipe' from this article: SMOKING SOAP = SMOKING POISON

Look in the paragraph 'MAKING SOAP BAR IN YORKSHIRE'. You will need:-

10 grams of hash

200 grams of dried leaf

5 grams of beeswax

5 teaspoons of condensed milk powder

1 teaspoon of turpentine

2 pinches of instant coffee

And a good pair of lungs if you plan on smoking any of it :toot:

c'mon, you dont really want to be buying weed over the net, even if they are for real

if you have no weed, find your self a decent dealer

Whats the difference mate? Don't wan't to be buying anything off the shady f$&ckers around my parts lol

MH

• 4 weeks later...

hi everyone this is the missus talking:rolleyes: ! Just wanted to have my say. Erm, to my knowledge ( ive been toking for 10 years now!:stoned:) the so called hash or morroccan or what ever has been getting worse over the years. Reading through some of the stuff people have posted has made me laugh, but it also brings back memories of some of the stuff ive forgotten about!

I havent heard of slate for years, & I havnt had squidgy for a while, either. But it made me realise something, hasnt everyone noticed how the hash isnt really soft any more, and is now hard and brittle? I have been thinking about giving this shit up for a while, but the prob. i had was that all the bud/ skunk id smoked always gave me a headache & sore throat so ive always preferred to smoke solids, until now, that is! The youngsters around here seem to prefer their £10 1/4's of soapbar lol and if you try and reason with them, they say "yeah, but look how much you get! :mashed: " We know the difference, & would rather pay more for quality! :mashed::geek:

• 2 weeks later...
The youngsters around here seem to prefer their £10 1/4's of soapbar :yuck: and if you try and reason with them, they say "yeah, but look how much you get! :headpain: " We know the difference, & would rather pay more for quality! :headpain::headpain:

Yeah I know quite a few people like that. They can get hold of some good bud just as easily as dogbar, but they get the solid cause 'you get more'. Dogbar just gives me a headache and puts me to sleep in 2 mins, I'd love to get my grow on but can't at the moment, argh!

Liam

• 2 weeks later...

:)

ADMISSION OF GUILT.....

:( desperate times call for desperate measures......

Mono and missis ran out day before christmas eve.....

Found local lad who had some "pretty good hash", when he popped it round and told me 15squids for the janet my little monkey heart sank.....

I know I shouldn't have, but I took it and had a joint, that flavour, that gritty crumble, that stale stink.........the rock burns, the headache, the lingering bad taste on the pallet, and the COMPLETE TOTAL lack of ANY hash like effects at all......

Tookit back to the lad, who unnderstood... ;) , and refunded.....found an old jar with couple of birts twig and scraps I'd already sifted for scuff couple times already......

Much nicer , and just got us through Christmas.....

Desperate times indeed, but not so deperate....

If you think you desperate enough to resort to soap, better go pick some rosemary sprigs, mint leaves, lavender heads, any ot them give you better more natural buzz than that soap.....

Peeps down my way even referring to it as Maroc!!!!!!!!!

Please don't hold any of this against me.....

lol

:nerd:

Mono....x

I reckon another reason for all the soap still on sale is the fact that a lot of commercial bud is just nasty. I'm new to growing & don't know squat about strains or hybrids, & the dealers I know just call what they sell bud or skunk, though I'm sure it's not proper, pure strain skunk. What I am sure it is is a strain that's been hybridised for pure in-your-face one hit shit power. Now, call me a lightweight, but I don't smoke herb to get paranoid as fuck after 2 tokes of a spliff. "Hey guess what, lads, my dealer just let me have 3 days of para on tick, result eh?". And I know I'm not the only one, my best mate took his first drag on the same spliff I took my first drag of, about 16 years ago, and he's travelled in India & Thailand, toking his way - he knows his weed probably a whole lot better than I do, & he only buys solid now cos he's sick of all the pokey skunk (though we do get quite a lot of proper polm around here, so it's very rare he ends up with anything soapy).

I just think commercial weed's been overhybridised to give a really noticeable high, so folks go "wow this is good bud", but it aint cos it just makes you edgy.

That's my twopenneth, anyway - and whichever way you look at the problem, the final answers the same - and I guess that's why we're all here ;)