Is 'Soap Bar' dangerous ?

splan

hi dd,

too true..........beeswax,chemicals,bootpolish,bitchumen,coffee,treated leaf cuttings.......

and a tiny little matchhead of thc................. :(

soapbar is the shite and fluff from the devils arse,mixed and flavoured...........imo

yep you get what you pay for all right.............. ;)

sr

BEWARE HOTROCKS........ ;)

Had my first experience of the dreaded soap bar last night, I've always been able to get decent hash or weed and now i'm self sufficiant it's never been a problem, but a mate brought some round and i skinned up with it ( i say skinned up, but it was more like chislling lumps of rock into a skin). Before that i was wandering what all the fuss was about, surely any weed is better than none right??? Wrong!!! How the hell can people actually pay money for that. It doesn't look or smell like hash, tastes like shit (worse probably) and doesn't even get you stoned. you might as well go out into the garden dig up some turf and get stuck into that.

oh and really do watch out for hot rocks, especially if your on the shitter, that's one rock burn i won't forget in a hurry :ouch::huh:

• 2 weeks later...

soapbar is dirty dirty shit but ganja petes gort some which is unusually good and is quite clean so...im not bothered. but im gonna try to only smoke skunk but its just harder to get.

• 2 weeks later...

you say that now, but when you're desperate, and thats all the dealership has in stock, you won't turn it down... dirty shit is better than no shit, and my lungs still have a good few years abuse left in them...

The German

Well oddly enough I can't seem to get ahold of soap. Either dealer's got quality hash or he doesn't have any hash. I'm very grateful to live in a place where all types of weed an be obtained, and where scamming isn't so dirty. The worse I've gotten is stuff where all the crystals were rubbed off the bud :smoke: .

Detoxed

just to renforce my point...

I am a tramp . I was out of skins, roaches pipes anything. And I couldn't be arsed to wait. Althou now i wish I had smoked it, not because of the side effects, but because smokin is nicer and buzzes u quicker.

Detoxed

EDIT : you have no idea how low I would go

desperate times call for desperate smokes...

The German

Hi

First off Am not talking desperate times etc…

Just my Opinion.

Lets face it if you have to cook any hash to soften as much as soap bar it most be shit, why because hash is soft anyway if you have to heat it up it most be mixed with something to make it go hard as nails I have seen soap heads use a hammer and chisel to brake it and they look at you and say `its good stuff you know`, ya right my money in my pocket is good stuff you mean :ouch: bloody soap dealers do anything for money there again that’s there game is it not MONEY (am not saying every single dealers like this but a lot are, as you all know) they are not interested in good weeds or hashes why simple if they had good stuff its no good to them, no money in it, sells to slow as the punter makes it last longer because its strong plus great equality and they use a fraction of what you would use of soap bar, also the other reason the dealers prefer soap bar is that its cheap and easy to get hold of, well after all its make in a kitchen sink some were?.

Nasty stuff no matter what dealers say its all about money in the end, at times I bring in stories here and when I find out in privet, the stuff they are killing etch other over with is not worth the time of day as most of the soap bars are mixed with plastic and pills and all kinds of shit you can make kilo of soap for less then £80 with the right equipment and stuffs to make it, also the colour makes no difference that’s just clouring easy to make with marzipan etc…the feeling you get from soap bar is not a stoned feeling it’s a numb feeling like tranquillisers that’s because that’s what it is tranquillisers, this in turn I feel is why more people are getting into chemicals as soap bar is full of chemicals, plus there not getting that high there looking for etc… The list is endless on modern ways of making hashes etc… So grow your own and have your first go on real Cannabis, like you have never had before.

Bongme

Just having a rant on soap bar and having a Saturday night stone inn… lol

Hi

First off Am not talking desperate times etc…

Just my Opinion.

Lets face it if you have to cook any hash to soften as much as soap bar it most be shit, why because hash is soft anyway if you have to heat it up it most be mixed with something to make it go hard as nails I have seen soap heads use a hammer and chisel to brake it and they look at you and say `its good stuff you know`, ya right my money in my pocket is good stuff you mean :ouch: bloody soap dealers do anything for money there again that’s there game is it not MONEY (am not saying every single dealers like this but a lot are, as you all know) they are not interested in good weeds or hashes why simple if they had good stuff its no good to them, no money in it, sells to slow as the punter makes it last longer because its strong plus great equality and they use a fraction of what you would use of soap bar, also the other reason the dealers prefer soap bar is that its cheap and easy to get hold of, well after all its make in a kitchen sink some were?.

Nasty stuff no matter what dealers say its all about money in the end, at times I bring in stories here and when I find out in privet, the stuff they are killing etch other over with is not worth the time of day as most of the soap bars are mixed with plastic and pills and all kinds of shit you can make kilo of soap for less then £80 with the right equipment and stuffs to make it, also the colour makes no difference that’s just clouring easy to make with marzipan etc…the feeling you get from soap bar is not a stoned feeling it’s a numb feeling like tranquillisers that’s because that’s what it is tranquillisers, this in turn I feel is why more people are getting into chemicals as soap bar is full of chemicals, plus there not getting that high there looking for etc… The list is endless on modern ways of making hashes etc… So grow your own and have your first go on real Cannabis, like you have never had before.

Bongme

Just having a rant on soap bar and having a Saturday night stone inn… lol

nuff said...................... :(

sr

Agree with bongme. Also german, you keeping an archiv of all my wise words of wisdom ? Starting to scare me :stoned: .

Detoxed

• 2 weeks later...

You know i have never herd of this stuff ,an the hash that i seen is real hash , i wounder id its just in the uk or round other parts?

lol almost sounds like bong snot mixed with chems eww shit B)

I've seen it in France so it's not just the UK.

I think a lot of it is in fact produced in the growing countries (North Africa) and fobbed off onto unsuspecting europeans.

Certain individuals known to me refer to it as "euro-hash", as distinguished from "Moroc" or some other originating name. They know its a rip-off, that is why they buy it. The import price is tiny, and even at £50 per oz on the street the importer is making a percentage markup in three figures.

But it is going to end.

60% and rising of UK dope is home grown.

Up the Revolution! Kick out the Importers, Dealers and Shitheads!

I've seen it in France so it's not just the UK.

I think a lot of it is in fact produced in the growing countries (North Africa) and fobbed off onto unsuspecting europeans.

In France its called (or used to be called) Chernobyl, and I've seen report of at least 1 doctor claiming it has killed because of its impurities.

Insert that "Smoke a joint whilst you wait page" cause I'm off to find it