Is 'Soap Bar' dangerous ?

splan

i know quite a few dealers, and most of them give at LEAST the said weight, if you know them well they will give you bit extra, not all dealers are scammers, they are just people selling weed to weed smokers, where would the non-growing smokers/medi-users be without dealers???

as for feeding plants ketamine, i dont think sending a plant into a k-hole will help it grow lol

[b-Dr]

A couple of points: Soap is usually produced in Spain or Europe. The Morroccan Hash is mixed with everything from Dog and human shit to Ketamine and Coffee. It also includes plasticising agents, plastic {from capsules of Tranquillizers and also from the original hashish wrapping}, and even diesel!

It will not contain LSD, since this is very expensive, and is rendered inactive when warmed, thus useless for smoking. It is highly unlikely to be mixed with Morphine {way too exensive and much more usefull for making Heroin}. If it did, one would expect to see lots of Morphine busts of very surprised pot-heads, but I know of none...?

Its poison. Leave it. Grow your own.

Peace.

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh!

I'm amazed anybody smokes the :( you've just described!

I live in Italy and although some of the hash that we get has been slightly adulterd most of it pretty good. Almost all of the hash in Italy is maroccan of various qualities, from pretty shitty stuff that has added gunk in it to damn fine pollen thaty will knock you dawn faster that a ton of bricks!

We get about 60-70% hash and 30-40% weed as a general rule but there are times that only one of the two is available from the local dealers.

I'm sure nobody in italy (well almost nobody) would smoke soap, it sounds tottaly foul!

But I agree on the fact that the best way to go is to grow!

:)

B) Well i dont know what the fuss is. All the soapbar i have smoked has been just that soapbar. This stuff i get is definately bona fide hash. It burns right it smells right it tastes right and it fucks you up. I think it depends where you are. Perhaps some of the unscrupulos are adding stuff but not to all of it.

If it smells like creasote though you might want to give it a miss. :smoke:

Well i dont know what the fuss is. All the soapbar i have smoked has been just that soapbar. This stuff i get is definately bona fide hash. It burns right it smells right it tastes right and it fucks you up.

It certainly fcuks you up.

Soap is shit. Some is a lot shitter than others but its all shit.

Just cos it fcuks you up doesn't mean its hash.

Read this whole thread if you haven't Ripper Nox

npk

B) Well i dont know what the fuss is. All the soapbar i have smoked has been just that soapbar. This stuff i get is definately bona fide hash. It burns right it smells right it tastes right and it fucks you up. I think it depends where you are. Perhaps some of the unscrupulos are adding stuff but not to all of it.

If it smells like creasote though you might want to give it a miss. lol

Soap might get you stoned but its not cannabis its all the chemical nasties which give you the buzz. You might think its good and clean because it isn't full of lumps of plastic, but I can assure you soap is still crap even without the obvious pollutants.

Don't smoke soap, don't buy soap and don't sell soap

hi guys i just dont smoke soap bar . thats four years not even a puff of the stuff . i can manage to make my grass last me till my next crop is done . if you guys r smoking soap. then you must be selling you grass to make cash and leave yourself with no grass and buying soap from the black market .the whole soap bar thing does not bother me at all why becose i dont smoke it . the only hash i smoke is the bubble i make ... i also live in the north east of scotland and all you get in my city is soapbar . also grass but at 7 pounds fifty a gram ....f@ck it just do what i do and dont sell your grass ... my grass is worth more to me than cash rule of thumb dont sell your stash and you dont have to buy from the dealers ?

this post was postd useing a sony ericsson p800

• 2 weeks later...

I remember smoking soap - one of the occupational hazardz were blims those red hot lumps that would burn your clothes/ furniture - I read recently that those blims are the benzene or other crap agents, so if you get blims you got strange shit in your gear.

On another note I was directed to a website that was reliably posting out quality weed and hash (Star of David (pollem), AK 47, Thai Stick) anything from 1/4 to ounce vacuum packed in Jiffy bags.

Im not going to bother posting the URL because they have now password protected the site and arent taking new members - I unfortunately just missed out. But if/when they get back up surely thats a better way to score decent hash then buying crap soap from the street.

Ill post the url if these guys open the doors to new members.

Peace

Chunkz

Yeah no probs - its frustratin as hell tho not being able to get on - this is the first site of its kind that Im aware of and have had it from first hand that these guys are reliable.

Rip Off Weed And Hash Prices Removed

This is what they had before they went to password protected - nice selection and not too expensive ;)

Shit hope I dont alert the authorities by posting this detail - perhaps the meds can remove this if they think appropriate

Peace

Chunkz