Is 'Soap Bar' dangerous ?

splan

unless dealer is trying to turn u into a smack head

but surely they would give you smack,

how would you know you wanted opium,if your smoking something else?

didn't even think of the class change arnold,

it's got to be an urban myth.............

cheers

sittingrelaxing

My two penneth,

I lived in Leeds 9 year back, & i did come across some weed that had been laced with heroin. Not that this happens all the time btw,(this was a one off), but the fact is there are some fuckin' wankers out there who will lace their weed. Little Johnny comes back for another bag & before he knows it, he's on the road to a heroin addiction. I threw up & nearly collapsed in a phone box after having one spliff of it.

The Opium myth - I read somewhere that during the 60's/70's you could get a sticky black laced with opium? Though today, i doubt that very much.

Gives me an idea though......

Bubble hash/Hen & Chickens :ouch::woot:

I go with the idea of the hash repressers adding something to make it addictive. I doubt very much that it's opium though.

AFAIK most of the repressing is done in spain or the UK. There's not a ready supply of opium to add here. It's too expensive.

Back in the days when I could get nice slate, it used to be red/gold seal black that people seemed to think had addictive additives.

Reminds me of special brew. I believe that used to have Valarium extract in it to keep the brew heads coming back for more. Til they banned carlsberg from adding it.

npk

• 2 weeks later...

I fixed some guys computer on Friday. As payment I was given 1/2oz of hash. This was horrible scentless crap. It was hard like rock, and crumbled like clay. Smoking the lot with two other people that night resulted in relatively mild high; myself and another also spent quite some time throwing up. :D

In essence the total antithesis of what a good night of getting high should be.

I fixed some guys computer on Friday. As payment I was given 1/2oz of hash. This was horrible scentless crap. It was hard like rock, and crumbled like clay. Smoking the lot with two other people that night resulted in relatively mild high; myself and another also spent quite some time throwing up. :)

Send him a virus !!

Send him a virus !!

or sleep with his girlfriend and give her one........................ :ouch:

and a virus.............. :ouch:

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some of the other substances found in this bad quality cannabis sold by rip-off dealers:

animal turds!

omg Yuck!!!!!!!! :ouch:

where else do you think the term good shit came from? :ouch:

Sith (who really hopes thats not where the term came from)

lol

I do hope not! ;)

Hey

Those are lovely hands! :hornydevil:

Are they really yours? hehehe

Edited by Mermaid

umm, thanks, I think.

Yep, my hands, attached to my wrists. very usefull for rolling spliffs, typing and other stuff.

On the subject of lacing, is it just a rumour about thai sticks being coated with opium? I'm assuming so.

Thanks

Sith (wishing it was warmer)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Dirtydogg

im rockyed at the moment, i have no problem with soap cos round my end its not too bad. the barey is allways fun, who cares if its weak, u get what u pay for

hi dd,

u get what u pay for

too true..........beeswax,chemicals,bootpolish,bitchumen,coffee,treated leaf cuttings.......

and a tiny little matchhead of thc................. :(

soapbar is the shite and fluff from the devils arse,mixed and flavoured...........imo

yep you get what you pay for all right.............. ;)

dump the dealer,it's a devil's steamer.............. ;)

sr

BEWARE HOTROCKS........ ;)

• 3 weeks later...

This topic saddens me ;).....theres a lot of soapbar round this area, even the guy who i get mine off, now his is the best resin round here but it seems that it nothing but soapbar, its usually always very dark round the edges, with light brown in the middle, you have to heat it to cut through it and after it has been warmed up in a microwave it usually hardens again within 10 seconds, and its £45 per ounce.......sounds like bad stuff