Amsterdam - Some Pictures

Hashishin

just stumbled across this thread, its got me needing to be their now, gonna start looking for hotels now, :thumsup: , going end of november tho, long wait, take the lass for her first time for 21st. i recognise most of the pics, proper takes me back. oh n that cake from dampkring looks like one i had, but av never bin to dampkring, where bouts is it? was it where some irish bird works? think it was pink floyd or summet, cant remember. an that febo place, haha, was that fooked i couldnt work it, went out hungry and looking stupid, ha, class. everytime i go i take a camera an never take one pic so im goona get some this time an ill post some up.

Dan

Nice pic's of Amsterdam, dude.... in my hometown (150 km east from Amsterdam) are some good shop's too! Let me know when you come to Holland.

we meet and smoke ....

gallery_30077_1460_44238.jpg

:naughty:

greetz

hi HT and 420`ers, just a piece of useless information about the stairs. i read somewhere that in the old days in the dam your house was tax`d on how wide the front was. bigger front = more tax, and as a staircase in a house can take up a lot of room they made them steep to get the most living space out of the room they had.

Also I think they got taxed on the front door at street level as well, thats why most houses have steps going up/down to the front door.

On a slight side note, has any1 gone to the Museum Our Lord in the Attic, it looks like a normal house in the RLD and inside its the same as it was in the 16C, but 3 floors up is a massive hidden church. Pretty cool visit

Having a good look around and a smoke again now, will let you know what I have smoked when I get back.

So far overall the weed and hash are good but the prices in many places are getting stupid, so it's a good job that I know where to go :smug: !

H.T.

:yes::(:rofl::rofl:lol:D

Lucky fella. A few of us are already trying to plan our next trip over.

Someone go in De Damprking for me and find out where I can get love potion #5 seeds from please =)

haha nice one whazzup

hope you guys had some top quality smoke on the go I bet you did with HT on the case.

;)lol:soap:

well we had some early (not completely dry yet) Anesthesia (the herijuana pheno) and a bit of Amnesia Haze I had left. I think it went down well :D

It certainly did go down very well indeed Whazzup and I was very impressed with both of them. I personally found the Anesthesia to be a very relaxing yet powerful smoke I definately feel that there is something special going on with the genetics within the plant as the effect was very unique.

The Amnesia Haze was exceptionaly good aswell and was much better than the other Amnesia Haze that I was smoking earlier in the evening, a very memorable evening and smoke that is for sure.

Once again Whazzup I thank you for you time, it was a pleasure to have met with you.

H.T.

:soap:

Thanks for dropping in Danlad, Jim Jim, and Rambone. Home-growerNL unfortunately I was to late when I seen your post but I am sure that I will be in Amsterdam sometime again in the future and I will P.M. you about it when the time arrives.

O.K. some more pictures.

post-28825-1214077303_thumb.jpg Freeked me out when I parked the bikes up next to these when I was :wink: lol . Near the Leidseplein.

post-28825-1214077431_thumb.jpg The same windmill in Haarlem which Growndome done a shot of earlier in the thread, in lovely Nederlands sun shine :D .

These are the only views I have taken shots of this time as I have mainly concentrated on shots of hash and weed this time which will follow as soon as I can get my head together enough to do it :soap: .

H.T.

:stoned:

Edited by Hardcore Toker

O.K. here is the review of what I smoked in Amsterdam and Haarlem, I thought that I would post it on this thread to keep it all together. I firstly went around and brought some buds and some hash and then I went and found a nice sunny coffeeshop terrace to photograph and sample them one by one. I hope you enjoy looking at this just as much as I enjoyed smoking them :yep: .

First up....

post-28825-1214127746_thumb.jpg 1. AK47 - Central Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E12.50 1.9 Grams

One of the cheaper smokes I brought whilst over there, very crystally almost looks loke it could have been sprayed with something, but after looking under my 30X magnification device I could see no signs of contamination or crap. Quite commercial but I only brought it to fill out my pure joints as it was cheap. It done the job and got me stoned but was nothing that special really. It did smoke well and the ash was white off of a bong or a joint. Not bad for the price but tasted like shit.

post-28825-1214128220_thumb.jpg 2. Nepalese Temple Ball - Central Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E12.50 1.5 Grams I have a soft spot for good landrace black hash which can be hard to find nowadays as alot of it is contaminated or adulterated, but this stuff is the real deal. When tuched with a flame there was a slight melt which gave some indication of it's quality and purity, the smell was unique. The high was very special and this stuff was strong. I smoked it in with pure joints and in pipes, it went down very well. Ash burned almost white, very lighy grey colour. Tasted like soya sauce or chinese food or something - nice.

post-28825-1214128622_thumb.jpg 3. NYCD - Willie Wortles Sinsemilla Haarlem - E12 1 Gram Lovely NYCD obviously grown well seemed a very sativa pheno compared with the NYCD that I have smoked in the past. Active buzzy high perfect for a summers day, strong sativa strong smell. Ash burned white and tasted very good indeed.

More to follow shortly......

H.T.

:stoned:

Edited by Hardcore Toker

post-28825-1214131167_thumb.jpg 4. Power Ice Hash - Willie Wortles Indica Haarlem - E37.50 2 Grams I decided to go to Haarlem for my ice hash as the prices are so much cheaper than in Amsterdam, and also with the discount that Willie Wortles offers you can't go wrong. Melts abit but not to much, it doesn't drip through your pipe screen. I felt that it was extremely good value for money. IMHO not as strong as the Ice Ball Hash below, the ash burned cleanly but it tasted bad I think it is something to do with the ice or water used in the extraction.

post-28825-1214131178_thumb.jpg 5. Ice Ball Hash - Willie Wortles Sinsemilla Haarlem - E32 2 grams Now this stuff is strong indeed. Definately the best value smoke I come accross whilst I was out there. This stuff messed me up badly it was like the Power ice in the respect that it didn't melt to much. Looks tastes and smoke lovely, the ash burned white. Definately a new favourite of mine.

post-28825-1214131196_thumb.jpg 6. Lemon Skunk - Greenhouse Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E10.50 1 Gram O.K. I went to the Grey Area to check out their stuff and found better cheese and the same Lemon Skunk at the Greenhouse for much cheaper. This was one of the best value weeds available at the moment IMHO. A good solid stoned effect, strong as almost anything else on offer weed wise but not a bad price. Citrus lemon taste which was nice, the ash burned white. A favourite of mine again I had to go back for more....

post-28825-1214131238_thumb.jpg 7 . L.A. Confidential - Grey Area Coffeeshop Amsterdam- E14 1 Gram I would not have brought this ( as the prices in the Grey Area are getting f#cking stupid to say the least, I don't care how great there weed is, it is not worth what they charge for it end of story ) but Mrs H.T. brought it for me to try. I walked in the Grey Area and asked the Owner ( john is it :nea: ) if I brought some weed then would he clean out a bong for me, he said he would. I brought 1 gram of this stuff and he went up stairs with the bong and I thought great I will get a nice clean bong to smoke through. But no..... he came back downstairs and had only cleaned the water in the bong and the glass still was tarred up very badly indeed, he had obviously made no effort to clean it :toot: . I don't know how they can smoke through a dirty piece of otherwise nice glassware. Anyway not impressed atall I took the weed and left, I went to the greenhouse picked up some more Lemon Skunk for a better price and tried the L.A. confidential through a nice clean bong in a coffeeshop that actually looks after its customers abit ;) .

Anyway the L.A. Confidential very strong Indica weed indeed smoked some bongs of it and it mashed me propper, had to have a lay down back at the appartment for a while :)lol . Tasted good, strong taste and hit the ash burned white, excellent weed but way way overpriced.

post-28825-1214132082_thumb.jpg 8 . Jack Herrer - Central Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E25 3.8 Grams Again I just brought this stuff to fill out my pure weed joints as it is good value for money. I also wanted to try this strain as I heard of it about 12 years ago but never got around to growing or smoking it before. Quite commercial weed again but no signs of any nasty shit atall. Good stoned effect and high for the money, ash burned white. Tasted much better than the AK47 I had from this place earlier in the trip. Impressed, good value for money, done the job.

post-28825-1214132479_thumb.jpg 9. Mexican Haze - De Dampkring Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E13 1 Gram A lovely equitorial sativa, soaring sativa high very strong indeed, apparently the best, strongest haze at De Dampkring at the moment. Excellent smoke indeed mashed me up smoked it in the morning and really set me up for the day ahead. Tasted good but burned fairly badly, may have been over fertilized or not flushed properly prior to harvest.

post-28825-1214132769_thumb.jpg 10. Cheese - Greenhouse Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E11 1 Gram The best value and strongest Cheese I found whilst over there, almost on par with the one I have grown before. Excellent strong stone and high. Tasted great and the ash burned lovely and white. Forget the Grey Areas Cheese with this stuff around which is much better and much cheaper IMHO. You can also get a clean bong to smoke it through in the Greenhouse :wink: .

A few more to follow....

H.T.

:yahoo:

Edited by Hardcore Toker