Vapour Heads

Vapourizing hints, tips and discussions.

913 topics in this forum

1. Vape juice from BHO

• 2 replies
  2. Volcano hybrid

• 4 replies
  3. So far, vape's 1, neat pipes nil

• 2 replies
  4. Shhhh 2 in 1 vapourizer

• 2 replies
  5. Weed vape juice question..,,......

• 1 reply
  6. New Vape

• 10 replies
  7. OG Brick

• 4 replies
  8. Silver Surfer Whip and Wand

• 0 replies
  9. Ancient vapes 1 2

• 15 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. New toy NOW and one to follow.....

• 9 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 2.3k views
  11. Tubo Evic

• 10 replies
  12. parafin smell

• 5 replies
  13. Dynavap M modifications

• 1 reply
  14. Weed hangovers 1 2 3 4

• 45 replies
    • 2.1k views
  15. Best Portable Vape 1 2 3 4 6

• 86 replies
    • 8.8k views
  16. Saionara TAF Ti bucket 1 2

• 23 replies
    • 4.4k views
  17. New Volcano Hybrid 1 2

• 19 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Budgie bubbler

• 0 replies
  19. Cheap-ish Vape

• 10 replies
  20. cannabis e-cig juice recipe 1 2 3

• 39 replies
    • 22.7k views
  21. Calm it down!

• 5 replies
    • 8 replies
  22. Cheap Reanice nails from China

• 10 replies
  23. Vape pen for oil

• 3 replies
    • 1.1k views

• MindSoup
      Don't know eno to really offer any guidance, I did consider a SIP for a while recently, the only reason I decided against it is my lack of headroom.     I guess you've seen the earthboxes they have over the pond? What's about the autpot tray 2 grow? Not saying you should necessarily go and buy one but good designs to draw inspiration from. An Aquavalve in the reservoir of a SIP could be the ultimate low maintenance system, although you would need some way to remove it for cleaning every now and then.    Look forward to seeing it come to fruition 
    • MindSoup
      Well you wouldn't be the first person to use 12/12 on am Auto, it's just not something I usually see other than when they're bei grown alongside photos. @brock1 is an Auto flower Aficionado and he runs his at 12/12, reckons  it being the potency up and they express themselves more fully etc, I guess it makes sense, plants like to sleep just like us. 
    • mikeydoughnut
      The outcome. Predictable. Dare I say boring. The quality of craftsmanship. Out of this world. This era of football at Manchester City is as good as anyone alive has ever seen. Shows how good Arsenal and Liverpool really are. Keeping up with this team is an achievement in itself.   (if admin could stop with the passive aggressive nonsense and just post their feelings instead of being a maggot that’d be the polite thing to do. Cock) 
    • Joolz
      The warning comes from Oswestry Police, who said officers found a packet of the sweets on a 15-year-old boy in the town.   Police Community Support Officer Kurt McCabe posted a picture of the sweet packet online, asking people to check for themselves if they think it looked like 'normal' sweets.   The branding includes the name 'Millions Rope Bites' – but with the word 'medicated' above, set on a vivid yellow and green swirly pattern, as well as references to a '60-minute activation time'. PC McCabe has warned that the 'edibles', which contain an ingredient of cannabis, can have a "serious effect" on children.   He said: "Please take a quick look at the image of the packet of sweeties. Are they normal sweets?   "What you are actually looking at is a packet of 'edibles' or THC-laced sweets.   "They are sweets laced with six grams of THC, the active ingredient in cannabis which would have a serious effect on your child, especially if found by younger siblings of teenagers.   "So we are asking parents to be especially vigilant, as this pack was seized by myself from a 15-year-old male.   "His parents have been informed and we are glad to say that they are actively on board with the actions taken by the police.   "Please look to see what your children have in their possession, as this could easily have been mistaken for normal sweets."   https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2024/05/19/these-would-have-a-serious-effect-on-your-child--police-warn-parents-over-cannabis-laced-sweets/
  • 159 Cream of the Crop - March 2024

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

• CuriousOrange
      • iShouldCoCo
      • NezA
      • Văru'
      • KC
      • Green Dogg
      • Punta Roja
      • Killuminati

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use