Volcano hybrid

Arthur Mix

Just thought I mention that Storz and Bickles new hybrid vape may have some health issues.  They changed the instructions of use over Xmas and not tell customers , a vape trader told the community on Fuckcombustion . If you have one run a cotton bud round the chamber aluminium and check there is no dust. It’s happening to a few people as well as melting plastic .. Be interesting to see how they play it now the company was sold lol 

Edited by Arthur Mix
Add link
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Arthur Mix said:

the company was sold

They sold it?

But burning plastic and aluminium in your lungs is the last thing you want.

I love my old Volcano, it's fantastic. The crinkly bag is a bit of a pain but I am used to it.

• Like 1

@Hugh Jass It was announced last week Canopy Growth, a leader in the cannabis space, had AcquiredGerman Vaporizer manufacturer, Storz & Bickel, for 145 million Euros or 165 Million Dollars.12 Dec 2018

thats a quote btw 

• Like 3

£500+ for this is a right piss take, you could 2 or 3 better vapes for that price! And it's barely any different from the first version released nearly 20 years ago :wallbash:

• Like 5

There's been quite a few reports On melting plastic and aluminium dust with the volcano hybrid, I'd hold out for anyone thinking of buying.

E2a: thought this was an old thread, my bad.

Edited by OLaC
  • Like 1