cannabis e-cig juice recipe

Twisted Rizla

Interesting. With regard to decarbing weed not destined for smoking - I do it before making edibles. 140C for half an hour in a metal pan with the lid on. This doubles the strength of my concentrate for edibles. It does smell, but not so much, run a fan and filter in the room and keep doors and windows closed.

• Like 3

I've done this and agree with other posters, it's not strong enough and I ended up just drinking the VG mix over the course of a month or so. It also burned out the atomiser.

Just bought a storm pen and it's brilliant. VG/pg mix is v messy and I don't rate the high from it when vaped. A teaspoon of it under the tongue is an entirely different proposition tho!!!!!

• 1 year later...

If anybody is interested my mate provides high quality THC Vape liquid made from shatter - its the best stuff ive ever had

Red card.

• 4 weeks later...
On Sun Feb 01 2015 at 10:44 PM, Twisted Rizla said:

I'd like to make some canna juice for my e-cig for vaping in public.

I've had a search around but can't find a mix/recipe that everyone seems to agree with - many opinions.

I'm vaping some canna e-juice now and it tastes very nice. I'm not sure if it's getting me too stoned as the backdrop to my day has been based upon Pineapple Express and Dinachem but I'd certainly like to make some for wandering around in public.

Can anyone point me towards a thread where such recipes are discussed please?

Hi all

I made my first batch of  herbal E juice last night ,

I purchased some DBmixPro from fleabay its 100% peg/pg,   £15 for 15ml posted .bit steep but i read it was better than the Ejmix thats popular.

I mixed it 60/40 with some rick simpson THC oil .

Warmed the pg for 5 mins in a shot glass in a pan of hot water then added the thc oil and strirred for 5 mins then .5 ml of blueberry flavour concentrate then straight into an empty ejuice bottle .

Tried it later that night and was impressed i got a very nice stone from it after only around 5 puffs !! 

I could taste the herb nicely and the blueberry was just enough and no real  bad taste coming from the pg .

Hope this helps anyone who is looking for a recipe.

A

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

I literally just landed on this topic for the first time.

It sounds like homogenisation can be achieved over many hours with heat and stirring. The link shows it can be done in minutes with a better stirring device. As that is surely the homogenisation method used if putting it centrally reduces it's efficiency significantly. Has anyone tried a blender with warm solution?

A 1" circular saw has a cutting speed of around 1.5m/s at 4000rpm. This will reduce most fluids to 0.02mm (20 microns) which is a hell of a beating. Most dremel like tools can go much faster. Don't put it in the middle though..

The coffee grinding attachment on my blender has a 3" blade. It must have a tip speed around 8m/s.

I notice some people struggling to get iso over about 70%. If you add salt, it will dissolve into the water and the two separate. Then you can draw off the iso, leaving the salty water behind. (I employed this as a water wash, adding water to my iso/oil mix, then separating the water and a load of water soluble rubbish with the salt)

I'm interested in centrifuges as a means of separating oil from various solvents. I haven't started down that road yet though.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

@Twisted Rizla, did you manage to have any success with this at all? Been off the fags for over two months now, vaping on my old arizer solo for my weed, but would love some ejuice for my innokin vape. Thanks in advance. 

GG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 25/09/2017 at 8:07 PM, Growgreen said:

@Twisted Rizla, did you manage to have any success with this at all? Been off the fags for over two months now, vaping on my old arizer solo for my weed, but would love some ejuice for my innokin vape. Thanks in advance. 

Yeah Riz im keen to hear if anyone has had good results yet and how they did it exactly so i can be lazy and copy haha

It's a dam shame you can not just slow cook vg with it in and be done with as my ijoy rbta laughs at 100vg and the wicks last ages too on high vg

I think a very light wicking system may help this work well as you can set a deck up to overwick easily if you make it right. That may well get thicker stuff perfect  :)

• 3 months later...
On 10/11/2017 at 11:32 AM, sterling-archer said:

Yeah Riz im keen to hear if anyone has had good results yet and how they did it exactly so i can be lazy and copy haha

It's a dam shame you can not just slow cook vg with it in and be done with as my ijoy rbta laughs at 100vg and the wicks last ages too on high vg

I think a very light wicking system may help this work well as you can set a deck up to overwick easily if you make it right. That may well get thicker stuff perfect  :)

I've had good results using various ratios of peg300/400 and a dash of pg. That's basically what gets sold at extortionate prices with the various products such as EJ and Wax.

Trick is finding the right e-cig to put the juice in. I've has good results with a cheap evod and also Aspire K3. I used your basic bho in a ratio of 2-1 or 1 gram bho to 2ml of the peg mix.

I've gone through a few e-cigs, coils and tried out the EJ mix plus a few others including Wax. They are all overpriced just like the e-cig juices which you can make yourself.

To those asking if putting some bho/peg mix in an ordinary e-cig works, the answer is yes. To those who wonder if it gets you high, the answer is a big yes! You can sneak your toke into a gig and nobody knows. You could be toking at the smoke break in work next to your manager, having a secret toke. It allows the average toker to hide in the open without being paranoid that everyone can smell that tell tale cloud from a joint.

I might put up a thread showing people how to make your own cannabis e-juice.

• Like 4

Cheers Fonz!

It will take a few days, but basically I will mix a ratio of peg 200 (not 300) and peg 400, plus some plain PG. I got the ratios written somewhere. After the mix, I place a glass bowl in a pan of water, (make sure not to get any water in the mix) gently heat and boil. Sir a lot. Take off and let cool. Take 2ml of the solution into a syringe, weigh out 1.2 gram of BHO, add to shot glass, add solution, then bring pan to gentle boil. Stir a lot.

Allow it to cool, then syringe it up and put into your ecig, using a new coil and a cleaned out or new e-cig. A cheap evod e-cig will do.

Then your good to go.

Takes getting used to smoking or vaping your weed, a little at a time is the best way. No way would I want some room filling vape using this, you'd be wasted big time. So might the room also.

More soon, but make no mistake, it gets you higher than a joint, your taking up to 70% of the THC and CBD, a joint is 15% or so, from the top of my head.

The flavour of your BHO will come through, no need to add flavours really but no harm either if the flavouring is verified safe.

Peg200 and peg400 are as cheap as PG or VG.

I did read the link posted on this thread that states PG is the way to go, but I do not like the look of the green e-juice and do not think steeping weed in pg will get anywhere near the intensity of simply putting BHO into a solution and vaping. That said, its all a new science so I will read more on homogenising pg so that BHO mixes in there to a good consistency.

Edited by MyDisplayName2000
Spelling
  • Like 4

• 4 months later...
On 2/7/2015 at 5:24 PM, Captain Bonglington said:

@@Twisted Rizla, just seen this thread. Me and a mate have had a go recently using that exact method in the video. It's a piece of piss to make, but you do need to have 3 hours spare to monitor and shake it up every so often. We used 70/30 PG/VG, and from 50ml of liquid added we ended up with 30ml of vape juice. We upped the weed quantity a bit and put 8g of various strains and half a gram of kief as well. ;)

Results were mixed, it's a lovely tasting product, but still wasn't anywhere near strong enough for our liking. More a mellow buzz than an intense high, which considering the amount of weed that went in for 30ml of liquid was disappointing. Something to also bear in mind is that it ruins standard coils in minutes, at the very least you need a variable flow coil opened right up or ideally run it through a dripper system. These issues might be more to do with us not getting the process quite right, fiddling with the VG/PG to make it less viscous might help with the coil issue, although the guy in my local vape shop checked out our liquid and reckons crystallisation is the issue, how you combat that I don't know. :g:

So I hope that helps a little dude, it's worth a bash, but don't expect fireworks is my opinion. Any questions feel free man. :)

Just a quick edit, as I'm sat here mulling it over...... regarding the strength of the product, experimenting with decarb and simmer times must be the way forward, we decarbed for 35 mins at 100c, and simmered in a pyrex "Kitchen Lab" beaker for a little over 2 and a half hours. 8 hours sounds excessive to me, you need to be simmering as opposed to boiling otherwise you burn the product and it'll taste shit, but maybe we do need to cook it longer to find a higher potency.

Why did you de-carb anything if it's being vaped? Surely not necessary? 

Also, If you've simmered shatter - you fucked it. utterly. medicinal compounds degrade above 30ºC - if you can't dissolve it at 25-35ºC into a pg/peg200/peg400 mix - the product isn't anywhere near pure enough - is it winterised or de-waxed prior to mixing?

On 2/24/2018 at 11:29 PM, MyDisplayName2000 said:

I've had good results using various ratios of peg300/400 and a dash of pg. That's basically what gets sold at extortionate prices with the various products such as EJ and Wax.

Trick is finding the right e-cig to put the juice in. I've has good results with a cheap evod and also Aspire K3. I used your basic bho in a ratio of 2-1 or 1 gram bho to 2ml of the peg mix.

Couldn't agree more with the K3 and evod - which rated coil do you use with the k3? I experimented recently with a 0.8ohm tank and a 13W input - somehow gives me a far smoother hit than the 1.8ohm tank ran at the same wattage? I think because one was made with more VG, and the other had no vg in whatsoever perhaps, but I need to do more tinkering.....

• 1 month later...

Terpenes are the way to go. Hard for a DIY, but lots of bad reports about peg turning to furmaldahide when reaching vape temps. Connoisseur Concentrates sells The Solution. I've done the math. It works out to about 2 Euro for every gram of rosin/bho mixed in.

• Like 2