Desperately trying to find a method for vape juice

violent Keith

Hi, I've been getting in to the idea of making some vape juice, not like the 1ml knock you on your arse carts but the 10 ml bottles. I have some Gorilla Glue and tangie shatter, 1g of each so not a lot to waste and need a method of mixing it with what ever it is I need to mix it with. I assumed vg and pg then read about terpenes and special mix bottles, adding flavour amongst a few other things and now really have no idea. I thought I'd be able to melt the shatter in to the vg/pg mix or something but I've never made vape juice before.

Also what is the ratio for vg/pg if I'm using an aspire pockex  https://www.electrictobacconist.co.uk/pockex-p1963/s9654

What is the ratio of juice to 1g of shatter for someone with relatively high tolerance?

Any help with the simplest method would be very much appreciated, I expect to make a mistake but want to have a tried and tested method at least.

1 hour ago, Mr Turnip said:

Have you seen the wax liquidiser stuff? If not type it in YouTube.

Have you used this mate? 

Yeah it's not bad doesn't seem the best way but good for beginners it seems better products are available and better methods.

But it is really simple 1g of shatter 2ml of liquidiser 10seconds microwave make sure it's mixed properly and away you go.

Not had any separation issues and use ccel coils at a low wattage.

• Like 1

Thanks mate, it's all a massive learning curve. Shatters not cheap and I can't just nip to the local weed shop for some more. I think i was expecting to make a 10 ml bottle out of 1g shatter. I ordered a bottle of the stuff you suggested, just got the starter kit, 1 flavour, comes with an appropriate ecig. I would have replied sooner but couldn't remember my username. I'll update how I got on in a cple days, thanks again for the quick response

• Like 1

The coils in those are not good mate get a ccell coil for it. They taste horrible and burn out don't want to be your first time to be a let down.

If you can pop into a vape shop you'll be able to get a ccell atomiser for a few quid or a coil that'll fit your fit your atomiser for even less.

If I can help anymore I'll try...

I thought it might be, for 30 quid all in lol. Is the ccell the coil or the whole tank? Honestly mate I'm 36 and feel like even basic technology confuses the fuck out of me. If you could post a link for either the coil/tank that will suit that battery or just a good new pen for what I'm using it for I'd appreciate it. In your own time, not in a rush, I only ordered juice last night. Have you had much experience experimenting with concentrates?

Also one more question, it says put 1 or 2 drops in with a gram, does it make it weaker but still useable if you put more in or does it just make it too thin to vape?

• 2 weeks later...