Saionara TAF Ti bucket

FarmerPalmersNT

Do you need to use temp control on these?

To be honest I can't be arsed to look at a big thread on fc.

Cheers

Get a mod with tcr. Set it at 320. Ignore the bs values they suggest, it'll fuck your coil. Lock resistance at room temp and set at a temp you like. I'm using 390f.

Smoant naboo works well for me. Don't buy hookey clones. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a second one of these with another smoant naboo but it was all over the shop. The firmware in the mod was buggered and wouldn't update so got a refund and an innokin proton instead. I think it's actually better than the naboo and the tcr adjustment is easier to use I find. Smaller and less clunky but not as solid as the naboo. Vapes beautifully on tcr 320, 370f. Really impressed. Got a decent set of high amp Sony 18650s too. 

large.20190609_215506-746x1326.jpg

• Like 4

I must say I'm still very much loving my sai taf and now use it every day as my go to piece its just so convenient for quick dabs. I gave up on dab pens a few years ago as it was just a pig with breaking coils and short shelf life but the bucket system seems to really work well and after a few months heavy use with a stag weekend thrown in its still on its original donut coil and the bucket comes up like new.

• Like 2

I bought the quartz quest V2 and was enjoying it, in fact it gave me the closest thing to a wgitey I've had in years when first playing with it trying to get the settings dialled in lol...bit the  the tiny glass tube broke :( didn't want to get another one as just too fragile for my clumsy arse.

So I've just got myself a sai TAF with Poseidon bubbler... Installed artic fox on my mod...

Now just the painful wait of my grow to finish so I can make some concentrates to use on it.. I refuse to christen it with my reclaim and abv oil..blerch! that's just going in some gummies.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It confuses the fuck out me..

I broke the ceremic dounut thing under the ti bucket. So I bought a ceramic dounut coil I can't screw my ti bucket into that so I bought a sai quartz bucket now I can screw my ti bucket into that and I've also bought a triple ti with quartz coil.

It's just bloody confusing getting all the settings sorted and not having shitty whispy hits or breaking something else.

Breaking the ceramic is usually one of 2 things. Either too hot, or screwing the coil in too tight before screwing the unit to the mod. 

Always assemble by screwing the sai tight to the mod without the coil first, then the ceramic finger tight and no more, then the bucket also finger tight. 

If you do the whole thing the contact pin can push up and apply pressure to the ceramic, which has nowhere to go if it's very tight on. 

What mod and settings are you using? 

• Like 1

My settings are TCR 320 400f I have hit it twice at 60w by accident it's anodised the ti bucket blue but not affected my ceramic heater.

I'm getting the hang of it more each day definitely prefer the ti bucket over the ceramic one. 

The mod I'm using is an Rx duel I can't figure out arctic fox but not that bothered...

• Like 1

I'm really liking the ti bucket now not bothered about the quartz bucket and the triple ti coil had jumping ohm's.

The quartz bucket looks good and I e just used the same settings as the ti bucket as that's what I've read but it doesn't get hot enough. I don't want to ramp it up incase I damage the heating part.

Not tried the ceramic dounut yet. 

• Like 1