Weed vape juice question..,,......

stoner 76

Hi folks

I'm new to making ejuice out of my beloved weed...I've done a couple of bakes so far with average results but I think it could be better. I'm following some instructions off youtube decarb then in a jar with Pg/vg bath for about 3 hours strain.....

I'm having issues with the oven in that the seal on the door is shit and so it don't keep the heat in and baking at around 100 for 20/30 mins don't touch it.so I was wondering if I could do it under the grill???? I'd put it in foil envelope and put it under but how long should it cook for and what sort of colour should it be after????  I don't mind trying again in the oven but didn't know how much longer to give it at the low temps??????....and finally what temp does the water bath need to be????  I think I've read that having the water too hot will burn it and make it cloudy .,,......mine was slightly cloudy but also golden...

So basically.  Can I decarb under the grill???

What colour should it be after.......(how do I check I'm not burning it without opening the foil envelope..). I kept opening it before because I was shitin myself incase I burnt it..

And how hot should the water bath be?????.......

So basically the whole process. ....thank you soooo much for any help

Am lovin what I've made so far tho.....  ;)