Fuckwarp…

Amarillo slim

Well couldn’t be a better day to announce the new improved Fuckwarp F1s are now available - I will be taking payments via PM (sorry to anyone who wanted to purchase that doesn’t have an account with 50+ posts).  

Heres the description….

A robust, hardy hybrid developed especially for guerrilla growing.  Broad leafed & compact with great drought tolerance and low nutrient requirements, these need little care beyond removing surrounding vegetation (especially relevant during flower to maximise airflow).

The majority of plants will finish mid - late September  (50-54n).

High quality, resinous flowers with funky / hashy smells and good potency.  

This new batch is more uniform (less variation between plants), and is tipped more in the direction of the MWF (better flower structure / earlier).  

This is a limited release and might be the last batch of Fuckwarps due to inherent seed-making difficulties in the parental lines.   

6 seeds -  £45.00 (including P&P)

Freebie seed - ‘Motherfucker'

This new hybrid uses the same MWF F4 (S2) donor, but pollinating an inbred ‘MOB' aka 'Mother of berries’, these will be chunky plants with more chance of fruity smelling flowers.  Another grower coined the name which instantly stuck.     

large.DE395D98-4FE3-4364-930A-291611649084.jpeg.40774d9ddad6618394a1456703771225.jpeg

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yeah boy, skint till next Friday but I think I'll grab a pack then 🤙

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Yeah boy, skint till next Friday but I think I'll grab a pack then 🤙

You’ll be one of the people who got the grow them, before everyone wants them but they’re unavailable..  lol   Just like happened with MWF…

The last batch of these I had a ‘back up’ pollen donor, which was a fairly different MWF F2 individual,  it’s not clear how many of the seeds were from this or the F3 (S1) plant (which I tried my best to use)    This new batch is guaranteed 1:1 mating , with a more inbred MWF.  

Don’t even want to think about how many hours of breaking pollen sacks and dusting stigmas by hand I did , only to get a sporadic seed set, at least 24 hours lol  But should be worth it (in quality of offspring)

From now on only using MWF as target plants.  The RW22 doesn’t reverse well,  so…..   Don’t think will be making more Fuckwarps any time soon (even if they’re the bees bollocks).

• Like 1

Sounds like hard work geez, hopefully I manage not to kill them all :sweaty:.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1