Dinafem back?

Geoff

A couple of websites are reporting that part of the Dinafem team are back as silent seeds.

They have a mix of classic and exotic, a few familiar names and some new strains.

Unconfirmed .. please  don't shoot :badass: the messenger who read it on the internet. :smokin:

Edited by Dodgee
I've edited out the link because on the face of it it's against site rules but if Joolz is cool it will reappear. Fwiw it would be nice to hear if dinafem were back in business even under a new name. I will see what's what and be back.
  • Like 2

they do look like dinafems previous offerings to be fair.

whos gonna be the guinea pig?

not me, im broke, electric board are daily raping me

• Like 9

it says in the advert its dinafem genetics....unless someone has stockpiled and bred from originals, i dunno

• Like 1

Great find :yep:    I will be grabbing some DinaMed as it was fantastic for me ,  THE best CBD strain i have grown to date for effect & minimal high although it stinks to high heavens with strong skunky notes if you smoke it.      

Will be over the moon if its the original gear :) 

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

it says in the advert its dinafem genetics....unless someone has stockpiled and bred from originals, i dunno

It's back on Attitude so it's legit I guess,only problem is you  can order 1 seed of Critical plus max (for now).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, lildaveham said:

@Geoff

Why not shoot them an E-mail and ask them?

:smokin:

No money for seeds ATM 

By the time I need more I'll check the smoke reports. I hope the genetics are the same they had some great strains.

• Like 1

I can’t post links obviously like but if you look there’s plenty of dinafem to be found at smaller seedbanks. I keep getting tempted by Orange Juice but I’m not buying any seeds now unless it’s life or death.

Silent seeds are selling beans created by breeders who were originally working for Dinafem.

They managed to hang on to some of Dinafem genetics when the site closed.

• Like 11

• 9 months later...

Anyone hear anymore on this  ?     Silents own site is closed for orders.        I mailed a while back but not had response.    

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

They’re on attitude @OldFord

Closed already?! Piggin hell

cheers mate ,  i had a nosey and didnt have what one was seeking mate.      The Silent sit is closed to orders so can only assume its curtains.     

Located what iwas looking for elsewhere mate thanks mikey :yep:

• Like 2