Celia bx1

GSZZ

Can see these disappearin real quick :yep:

Nice one Goldie lookin stoned as fittin a tribute to Ot1 as ye could ask for

• Like 9

Just now, GSZZ said:

unless you want to be up all night watching The Sopranos for the 105th time.

Seriously, I watch it twice a year minimum :eat:

Can't wait to get me hands on these, nice one chap :yep:

• Like 6

Hmmmm. Do I want some of this? Does the pope shit in choirboys mouth?  I had to read all of @GSZZs writing in his voice that we are all now familiar with:).

If it's anything like the oldtimes I had and lost that I called motivation then I'll be spoilt. It was the only weed I've ever grown that made me get up and do things like I'd boshed a bag of billy!

• Like 11

The photos look wild. 

Definitely will be making the effort to add these to the collection. Lot 5 Evo is in the late stages of flower for me now. These will be a great addition to the OT1 collection (or more accurately OT1 derivative collection since my beans are  all filial continuations. )

Just gotta figure out how to pay for them quickly before they run out. Never had luck doing a bank transfer from the us to the uk with my financial institution. 

Thank you  @GSZZfor making them available. 

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 6

Just now, Dr feelgood said:

Very nice, are these the offspring or the breeding plants.

The smile male was my selection from ot1 stock, and Celia is the clone only mother line ot1 created, these are the offspring. The plants I selected from this release are what I am using as breeding stock going forward. I hope that answers your question?

• Like 24

Just now, GSZZ said:

The smile male was my selection from ot1 stock, and Celia is the clone only mother line ot1 created, these are the offspring. The plants I selected from this release are what I am using as breeding stock going forward. I hope that answers your question?

It does mate.:skin_up:

• Like 5

Wtf damn :wallbash: I can't grab em until next friday. 

@GSZZ how many packs did you send in?

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 4