OGKZ

HSO-Mark

large.ogkz-1.jpg

OGKZ by Humboldt Seed Organization is a popularIndica-dominated feminized cannabis strain in California, in the Mendocino Hills. By buying OGKZ seeds, you will be able to enjoy one of the best hybridization works done in 2018.

Seductive and tasty heads

A rainbow of sensations on your palate

The OGKZ has inherited many qualities from its famous parents, Zkittlez and OGKB (OG Kush Breath). The appearance of the heads after the manicure is simply spectacular, which will presage good results, and it will not disappoint you. Zkittlez is one of our most exquisite varieties, and one of our favorites for its flavor. The developed plants are an explosion of aromas and quality, and after the first puff, you will feel the appearance of a rainbow of sensation on your palate.Indoors, it is recommended to prolong the vegetative growth, while in the open air, it is better to place it in the pleasant environment of a greenhouse, or in a dry, warm and Mediterranean climate.

A real genetic made in California

Aromas and flavors for all tastes and a powerful effect

OGKZ has an aroma very similar to that of gasoline, with sweet, citric and cedar touches, while its intense flavor, also of essence, will have nuances of pine, frankincense, grape and cinnamon. As for the effect, it will be cerebral, powerful, durable and inspiring.

feminized
Genotype 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
crossing Zkittlez x OGKB (OG Kush Breath)
Recommended culture Inside and outside
Flowering indoors 60 to 65 days
Indoor production 400-500 g / m 2
Harvest outdoors Mid-October
Outdoor production 2000-3000 g / plant
Size outside 3-4 m
THC 24%
CBD 0.1%
THC / CBD Ratio 240: 1
  • Like 8

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Love every photo I see of the ogkz. Currently flowering the zcube but mates got a spot to keep a mum back. Tempted to run the ogkz just from the photos alone. Just to see how it compares. Don't expect everything to be zkittlez pheno leaning but be good to see what they turn out like. Notice the name kush breath. Does it have any relation to that strain mendo breath? Remember seeing that name a lot at one point. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/11/2019 at 9:16 AM, Jstaff said:

@HSO-Mark is there much variation in this strain, many phenos? I’m pretty stacked out atm so was thinking of just popping 1 seed

Very stable mate, I've only seen 2 main phenos which are pretty similar  ;)

You'll be fine with one buddy, not much pheno variance at all on OGKZ  :yep:

Will you be doing a diary on UK420 my friend? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

@HSO-Mark thanks mate, I’ll grab one from the tude then.

I’ve got a diary going already called 
Back to the regs, I’ve got 8 reg seeds on the go which I obviously don’t expect all to be fem so it’ll be going into that one to make up the numbers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jstaff said:

@HSO-Mark thanks mate, I’ll grab one from the tude then.

I’ve got a diary going already called 
Back to the regs, I’ve got 8 reg seeds on the go which I obviously don’t expect all to be fem so it’ll be going into that one to make up the numbers.

If your going to do a diary on UK420 I can hook you up with OGKZ mate ;)

Maybe the Fastflowering OGKZ? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

On 19/11/2019 at 10:19 PM, Jstaff said:

@HSO-Mark already ordered now :wallbash:

Thanks anyway mate, very generous of you.

ill tag you in my diary once I get it going.

Thanks dude :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Morning again Uk420.

Some Ogkz that I grew last year.

large.D2FE7B40-3010-4879-9320-FF2371699572.jpeglarge.BB694EBC-7681-45A4-AF61-B821D8622929.jpeg

I am gonna go with that’s the same bud in both pictures, bottom one pre flush top one  post/ during but towards the end.

I really enjoyed the smoke from this girl, very kushy, with a underlying fruity Og dankness. Tho the taste did develop more pronounced after a cure.  

I can’t find the dry bud shots I took, maybe I didn’t.

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up: 

• Like 7

• 2 months later...

I have an OGKZ currently at 4 weeks bloom and it is stealing the show, bearing in mind it’s in with some good competition, Blues, lemon ammo x stinkbomb and Zkittzo.

Its so greasy with resin and is very frosty.

In the last couple days it’s started to put out a smell and I recognised the smell right away but couldn’t quite put my finger on it and then it dawned on me, it is an exact copy of cloudy lemonade absolutely devine! I hope this flavour stays with it and comes through on the taste.

@HSO-Mark great work mate :yep:

• Like 3