New Merchandise

large_rgs.png.79a994348c8f148933e56ed4df

1 topic in this forum

1. NEW MERCHANDISE 1 2 3 4 6

• 80 replies
    • 7.5k views

• MindSoup
      I find tuning into the gentle hum/whir of my circulation fans in my tent helps when I'm struggling. That or painstakingly going through my day in detail from start to finish, what time did I wake up, what socks did I put on, what did I eat for breakfast, then I brushed my teeth, then I had a shit etc etc etc. It helps when it's been a busy day, but if not I'm usually out for the count before I get to cooking myself dinner. I guess when we sleep we're processing what's happened throughout the day, so makes sense that if you start doing it consciously it gives your brain that reminder of why your lying down in the dark . 
    • Shumroom
      Compound Genetics Seeds Marshmallow OG     Available from our friends at Attitude Seedbank 👍   Atb       ☯️
    • Flamedodger
      Straight to outside 😎  
    • Shumroom
      https://www.uk420.com/forum/129-grow-diaries/   Start up a new thread in the above section     It’s much easier than trying to converse through your gallery images 👍   Atb       ☯️
  • 159 Cream of the Crop - March 2024

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

• CuriousOrange
      • iShouldCoCo
      • NezA
      • Văru'
      • KC
      • Green Dogg
      • Punta Roja
      • Killuminati

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use