Williams Wonder

The Villan

Hello Have just come across some Williams Wonder seeds gifted to me many years ago. Do you have any info on them please ? I tried a search and your name was mentioned a couple of time, did you have the originals back in the day ?

Cheers

Vill

• Like 4

I don't think super sativa seed club is the same as it was in years past.

The current version of sssc is a division of Dutch passion, they resurrected the brand name.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

I think you forgot to tag the person you’re trying to ask. It’s a heavy indica strain. Really nice smoke if you’re trying to zone out on the couch or for sleep.  That’s the type of smoke I prefer. Seems to do well in crosses as well. ProfessorP/Dynasty have worked with it and some others. Best of luck with the beans, especially if their original M31 beans from the eighties. Things could be older than myself. 

• Like 2

@The Villan I grew some of these a good few years back when Sickmeds was a UK420 sponsor.  He made some seeds from the original 90s seeds I think :unsure: Chopped them around 65 days, can’t remember smells but have a good feeling it packed a pleasant punch. :hippy:

gallery_43032_12010_661945.jpggallery_43032_12010_176037.jpggallery_43032_12010_150276.jpggallery_43032_12010_292253.jpg

• Like 8

• 6 months later...

I did a grow of it years ago looked same as pics above some lovely colours come out on maturation. Did a Sog from seeds there were a couple of tropical fruit phenos which I would have kept. Nice buds, nice smell, ok taste and a nice head. 

• Like 3

I've managed to pick up a couple of Williams Wonder crosses that I'm really looking forward to running :) 

I'm surprised I haven't seen more diaries of the Wonder Kush subbies by @Smokebelch ,

I was actually a little disappointed when I missed out on those when I first joined/subbed here lol 

Anyway the seeds I've got are: (1) a cross with an old skunk and the other (2) is a cross with Grape Pie by cannarado.

Did you run the seeds you were given @The Villan,

how did they turn out?

Atb

On 26/02/2023 at 5:50 PM, BilgePump said:

Seedfinder is claiming it won't flower outdoors?

I did 1 in light dep ,  got a few beans left ,  i can answer your question next year lol            

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Did you run the seeds you were given @The Villan,

how did they turn out?

Atb

Hiya Shumroom, to be honest I cannot remember if I did or not, I will check my old diaries when I get home. :)

Cheers

Vill

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Hello although I understand your dismay at not being able to get WW I thinkn you should try to edit your post and leave out the bit asking for cuts or seeds. It is frowned upon on the forums.  First Post and it could get you a ban.

• Like 1

Akbeanbrains in the US has it clean as well as crossed to some stuff.  I have his clean WW, but haven't ran it yet.

I ran his Lime OG x Williams Wonder outdoors for the 2023 season and it's a killer.  Super BLD in effect with a nice hint of lime.  8/10 would recommend.