Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Siffo

From 4 plants to 3...Wilma or?

I normally (3 or 4 grows now) use a Wilma.

Do 4 plants in clay pebbles, check it once a week due to location and all apart from self inflicted mess ups works well.

I have been given a new location by  a friend, same sort of situation only really practical go once or twice a week

Done some seeds and only 3 are worth continuing with. To me this doesn't seem ideal with a Wilma as will leave a dead space.

So before I buy anything new was wondering and considering i can only visit my grow once a week.

A) get a Wilma as i know what I'm doing and try and bend the plants into the gap.

B) get another system, if so which one, one where I can position 3 plants better and dont have to maintain regularly.

Any help much appreciated as going have buy something Tuesday or Wednesday. As roots well out of the rock wool and need get it in.

Cheers

Interested in what you say about the Wilma and only needing to visit once a week.

I was almost going to use a Wilma but was worried about needing to visit every other day and my area is similar to yours where I can't visit every day with some times being up to a week.

I ended up using auto pots and must say I'm pretty impressed so far. A bit of a pain to start off with as you have to hand water but once they are in pots it's been plain sailing.

I was worried about bottom feeding and blockages etc but so far it's been ok... Other than a fuck up by me.

3ph

1 hour ago, 3potheads said:

Interested in what you say about the Wilma and only needing to visit once a week.

I was almost going to use a Wilma but was worried about needing to visit every other day and my area is similar to yours where I can't visit every day with some times being up to a week.

I ended up using auto pots and must say I'm pretty impressed so far. A bit of a pain to start off with as you have to hand water but once they are in pots it's been plain sailing.

I was worried about bottom feeding and blockages etc but so far it's been ok... Other than a fuck up by me.

3ph

Garland trays as a back up for autopots is a must for me. And yes auto pots are great for the lazy or limited visit grower. Thats why I use them lol