Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jhyde92

2 autos, one thriving one dying...

Got 2 autoflowers that started off in a 40cmx40cm footprint tent under a 125w CFL light, recently upgraded to a 80x120cm footprint tent and a 600w Dual spectrum HPS lamp & reflector.
The older of the 2 plants is thriving, colas everywhere, the younger plant (by 2 weeks) is dying though, colas look burnt and lower leaves are yellow and thin. they've both been fed with seaweed extract to begin with and tomorite when they began to flower.

Will add photos shortly

I've limited experience with auto's but it sounds as if the Tomorite is too hot for the younger plant. I found with autos that a pack of 3 seeds can produce 3 very different plants with very different requirements.

8 people like this

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 7:51 AM, Muppet said:

I've limited experience with auto's but it sounds as if the Tomorite is too hot for the younger plant. I found with autos that a pack of 3 seeds can produce 3 very different plants with very different requirements.

Thanks! Will go back to the seaweed extract for her and let you know how it goes. Raised the light & add carbon filter & extraction fan yesterday 

fan leaves are still yellow and thin but the colas are still growing so ive moved it away from the light a bit, tips look burnt.
the older plant is producing fat sticky buds and I'm thinking it may not be long until harvest!
I can't reduce my photos enough to upload them!

8 hours ago, jhyde92 said:

fan leaves are still yellow and thin but the colas are still growing so ive moved it away from the light a bit, tips look burnt.
the older plant is producing fat sticky buds and I'm thinking it may not be long until harvest!
I can't reduce my photos enough to upload them!

Use Image Resizer for Windows and you can do multiple pics, resize to "large" and they'll upload fine

Edited by Buckfacked
1 person likes this