Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Small Dog Big Balls

Fantasy Football 2013-2014

184 posts in this topic

It's that time of year again chaps! It's time to start building the your team of all conquering, over paid, over sexed pricks....

Sadly for me, since the coppers came through my front door and the subsequent ceasing of all growing activities I'm a rare vistor to 420 but that doesn't mean our league shouldn't continue! :yahoo:

The league is ready. If you played last year go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com use the same login details, confirm your personal details and get building. Once your team is done you will have the option to join a league, if you renew your leagues from last year you should automatically join UK420 and then your ready for the season.

For new players, go to the link above, join, create your team, choose to 'join a league', enter the number 35759-17120 and you will be added to the UK420 league. If you like football you'll love Fantasy Football trust me so feel free to join and lets see if we can get more than the 40 players we had last year.

Well done to ANCB for last years blinding display of managerial skills, you're the man to beat this time!

Edited by Small Dog Big Balls
6 people like this

...Just put a quick team together...Very hard to get both Bale and RvP in and still get a decent team....Reckon i'm gonna be brave and not go for rvp for the first season ever....

Both have even bigger price tags this year, I guess for obvious reasons! I've managed it but it leaves my bench weaker than Hull citys first team...

Bale and Van Persie. Picked my team earler today. I got both in there, but it took some finagling :D I can't bel;ieve the vast difference in rating players.

IN UK420 league; I am Uncle Woody, owner of Hell Hole Fire

I also started 2 private leagues I am going to post for members. If anyone wants to play H2H or add another private classic league to play in. PM me with emils for invite. Make sure to tall me which league Points, or H2H

just a quick heads up = word is Chesea nd Villa may be having a DGW in week 1 - then a blank in GW 3....so plan ordinary for tthat eventaluity......

We could be looking at a relatively small league this year. 8 members so far..

I'll be in, just been drinking too much recently, need to be sober to pick my team.

So I can end up mid-table or worse again lol

But Reeferpool will be back.

Cheers for sorting it out again man :)

I am definitely joining but am wondering if I should wait till nearer the end of the transfer window to register my team? Maybe others are thinking this too and that's why only the 8 teams so far?

1 person likes this

Aye, I'm kinda thinking that too. Will be shit if you spend loads on a player and come the end of the transfer window the club sells him to Barcelona :doh:

better if you used the telegraph fantasy football way better format.

better if you used the telegraph fantasy football way better format.

So set up a UK420 league then.

Bit shit just coming into the thread, when Small Dog Big Balls has bothered to set up a UK420 league, and just saying that there's a better format ;)

i would but didnt wanna step on his toes,if people would join id set one up if he didnt mind you get a free team aswell if you join up before a certain time.

Sorry man, read my post back and I realise I was being a bit of a twat.

no worries bro i play the telegraph version every year its awesome was just pointing that its a better format but its all good ya drunken bum lol hope your well.